• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Yeah, I liked the city, and pretty much lived off of poutine and beer. Only bad thing about this weekend was that the Bruins lost.

Walking around the city with a Bruins jersey all day was a good time

Cool, them Canadians ain't half bad. Did you actually go to the Bruins-Habs game?

Yup. I had a good drunken time.

Despite the result I'm jealous.

I'm so furious about being awake I could punt a pug

tumblr_m4jl3yyATI1qlmhhlo1_400.gif

Milchjon

Sometimes I think that being smart makes the human species awfully dumb.

Like why the fuck are we so curious to end up having all this excrutiating physics knowledge? Why do we feel we need to find an answer to every question, only to end up learning stupidly complex formulas all day?

I'd rather be a full blown sloth, not this mixed creature I am right now...

ChanHuk

Banned
A scrawny 15 year old threatened me. It was cute, he said I was lucky that he was strapped down. I wanted to tell him he's lucky I don't push him out the back on the freeway.

Milchjon

Discovered a nice brewpub that serves craft beers from all over the world, for prices that will keep me from getting drunk out of my mind.

Sounds like a plan.

Discovered a nice brewpub that serves craft beers from all over the world, for prices that will keep me from getting drunk out of my mind.

Sounds like a plan.

I recently heard about a place in Amsterdam that sells 1,400 different types of scotch and stuff. I should go there some time.

Is it weird to eat at a restaurant alone?

Not sure if I can do that.

Now THAT wouldn't be weird.

Hey, the have tasting trays!

It would be extra weird when you think about the fact that he's probably not wearing any pants whilst talking to him.

It depends on the bar if it's weird or not to be on your own in a bar. Sitting in a sports bar by yourself is kinda cool, I can even watch baseball that way, but you don't really have that here.

ChanHuk

Banned
Oh, that changes things, sitting at the bar by yourself is okay at a table, I personally would be bored at a table by myself.

I used to wait tables and hated people who sat at the table by themselves, especially if they wanted me to talk to them. I'm like fuck you asshole, I don't care about you or your food.

I used to wait tables and hated people who sat at the table by themselves, especially if they wanted me to talk to them. I'm like fuck you asshole, I don't care about you or your food.

I've only worked in kitchens, that way, I didn't have to deal with the people face to face. :D

Top Bottom