• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Milchjon

You can sou-vide at home without any real machines if you're just doing a couple pieces of meat. Ziplock the meat, get rid of the air inside, bring up a pot of water to 135-140. Throw your meat in there and move it around occasionally for a couple of hours. Take it out, sear that bitch and eat.

Believe it or not. Taco Bell pioneered sou-vide. True story.

Not that easy to keep a pot of water at a steady temperature...

And I totally believe that Taco Bell story. They invented a lot of stuff, I love looking at "behind the counter" videos of Taco Bell. It's so different from the burger joints.

ChanHuk

Banned
Not that easy to keep a pot of water at a steady temperature...

And I totally believe that Taco Bell story. They invented a lot of stuff, I love looking at "behind the counter" videos of Taco Bell. It's so different from the burger joints.

Its really not that difficult if its like a 6 quart pot, just throw some cold water in if its too high, raise the temp if its too low. Again, this is just for small quantities.

Milchjon

If we all fail at our respective careers, we should open the "Shirtless Kitchen".

If only I fail, I call dibs on the name!

Greg

I'll be the guy that looks official and walks around asking if everyone's meal is good

...or the guy outside dancing in a costume

edit: and of course by costume, I mean shirtless

I'm an awesome cook. I wanna be the chef!

I'll be the guy that looks official and walks around asking if everyone's meal is good

...or the guy outside dancing in a costume

edit: and of course by costume, I mean shirtless

Can you wave a sign like those people in front of those stores who buy your gold ?

No, but there will be a hoop outside. Shirtless dunks for all.

CHEST BUMP!

vCdENtI.gif

I'm having issues properly looping my .gifs

I will also now stop it with the gifs.

UberTag

I'm going to make a point of offering nice trades to ActStriker during the fantasy season due to being an awesome Bruins fan.

The rest of you I will try to fleece.

Milchjon

I'm going to make a point of offering nice trades to ActStriker during the fantasy season due to being an awesome Bruins fan.

I'm a Bruins fan by association, too!

The only sport where I'm not a Boston fan is basketball, because Dirk.

I doubt I'll ever get late season AP for Matt Ryan level ever again.

Thanks Greg!

I'm a Bruins fan by association, too!

The only sport where I'm not a Boston fan is basketball, because Dirk.

We have a German on the Bruins. Dennis Seidenberg

Bruins fan by association isn't enough. Dutch is one of those, too.
You need to be an AWESOME Bruins fan. :D

If I'm going to watch every sportsgame by every Boston sports team, I will never get sleep again.

I'm raised to like baseball, but I rebeled and went with football as my main sport. I'm not worthy of my Bostonian blood.

Also, I love how I have ESPN here and they air Major League Lacrosse instead of playoff hockey.

If I'm going to watch every sportsgame by every Boston sports team, I will never get sleep again.

I'm raised to like baseball, but I rebeled and went with football. I'm not worthy of my Bostonian blood.

Just watch some hockey. Baseball/Sox used to be my #2, but now its my #3 tied with the Celtics.

When you coming here to Boston anyway

I had a dream Trent woke me up by tickling my belly button and blowing air in my tummy, he whispered in my ear "draft me".
What a good dream

UberTag

Don't worry about Kave.
We'll take out our penance on him in the Shirtless league should the Leafs happen to win this series.

ChanHuk

Banned
Friends. I have a combative patient that I gotta take to the county for treatment. He's 6'2 250lbs and killed his sibling when he was 15. I hope the Haldol and Ativan don't wear off before we get there. Otherwise I'll have to Trent truck him.

ChanHuk

Banned
Internal conflict between the fake Bavarians. I think Dutch taps out first followed by Milch, then Wray, and Wes mocking the Bavarians from his lonely cold island.

I support Wray in his attempt to occupy Shirtless. I will be pantsless in support of him.

OchostinkoChildPlease.jpg

I would crush you, little man! And even if you kill me, people will always be shirtless! ALWAYS!

Internal conflict between the fake Bavarians. I think Dutch taps out first followed by Milch, then Wray, and Wes mocking the Bavarians from his lonely cold island.

I will never tap out. Biiiiiiiiittttccccch

That's why you got kicked from the league.

No, that was because he's such an unloveable fellow.

I absolutely dislike Pats, Bruins and Celtics. So there.

You're not on your own, Kave.

I truely hate the Heat.

I will not talk about the other Florida teams, like the Dolphins, because they are all irrelevant as fuuuuuuck.

;)

I don't care much for the Heat either. Just not a BronBron fan.

I just called the Fins irrelevant and you're not even gonna say something mean back? You're too nice :(.

Also, I'm willing to say that LeBron is the best in the game today and the way he stepped up last year and got them the title earns him some respect, buuuuuuut I still want them to crash and burn in the playoffs again, although that seems highly unlikely.

Pats suck and their fans are the worst.

Do you have a hotkey for this sentence?

You're mean.

I added the ';)' to make it seem less mean.

Do you all guys follow other sports besides football?

Top Bottom