• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

UberTag

CURRENT STANDINGS

Am I missing anybody?

1. UberTag - 970 Points
2. Black Ghost - 760 Points
3. Chan - 750 Points
4. Kavecat - 690 Points
5. Godslay - 660 Points
6. Greg - 640 Points
7. Wes - 630 Points
8. Fox - 620 Points
9. Dutch Commish - 580 Points
10. Actstriker - 490 Points
10. Milchjon - 490 Points
12. Darkest Red - 440 Points
13. Snes - 410 Points
14. Lunchbox - 300 Points

10. Sanjuro
16. BaltimoreLarry

CURRENT STANDINGS

Am I missing anybody?

1. Ubertag - 920 Points
2. Chan - 680 Points
3. Black Ghost - 620 Points
4. Greg - 590 Points
5. Wes - 570 Points
6. Fox - 560 Points
7. Actstriker - 430 Points
8. Dutch Commish - 420 Points
9. Milchjon - 390 Points
10. Darkest Red - 380 Points
11. Godslay - 370 Points
12. Snes - 260 Points
13. Lunchbox - 70 Points

5. Kave_Man
10. Sanjuro
16. BaltimoreLarry

Is Kave_Man = Kavecat?

think so

UberTag

FINAL STANDINGS

Impressive late run by Chan to make it close.

1. UberTag - 1010 Points
2. Chan - 970 Points
3. Black Ghost - 780 Points
4. Greg - 770 Points
5. Fox - 730 Points
6. Kavecat - 710 Points
7. Wes - 710 Points {Loses Tiebreaker}
8. Godslay - 680 Points
9. Dutch Commish - 600 Points
10. Actstriker - 510 Points
11. Milchjon - 510 Points {Loses Tiebreaker}
12. Darkest Red - 460 Points
13. Snes - 430 Points
14. Lunchbox - 310 Points
15. BaltimoreLarry - DNP
15. Sanjuro - DNP

There's an entry called Gronk Nation... is that either Sanjuro or BaltimoreLarry?

UberTag

I FUCKING SUCK AT DRAFT PREDICTING!
Like you said yesterday... it's all luck.

Actually, no... wait... you said that last week. Not yesterday.
Yesterday is when I said there's some skill to it. Hmmm...

Luck still plays a HUGE role. The skill comes in sifting through what's BS and what isn't BS on Twitter and from the insiders.

Like you said yesterday... it's all luck.

Actually, no... wait... you said that last week. Not yesterday.
Yesterday is when I said there's some skill to it. Hmmm...

Luck still plays a HUGE role. The skill comes in sifting through what's BS and what isn't BS on Twitter and from the insiders.

tumblr_m4vil5J6uA1qj3ir1.gif

Well played sir, well played.

UberTag

ChanHuk made a really nice run at the end there.
Curious to see how this all shakes out on Shirtless draft day.

Good news for you, though.
The Pats bagged a bunch of picks and my Bills misfired on yet another QB selection.
So long as you're able to stave off a clearly desperate Dolphins squad you should cruise to another division title with ease.

ChanHuk made a really nice run at the end there.
Curious to see how this all shakes out on Shirtless draft day.

Good news for you, though.
The Pats bagged a bunch of picks and my Bills misfired on yet another QB selection.
So long as you're able to stave off a clearly desperate Dolphins squad you should cruise to another division title with ease.
:(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Fuck you BG! Gimme Trent Truck you sack of shit!

I guess my only consolation is I will be able to take Gronk from Dutch if need be.

Black Ghost in the drivers seat for Trent Truck.
Teheheh but who knows I'm like the Bills last night , I'm unpredictable in my first round picks. Plus I hate take Rbs early. I drafted Trent last year in another league but he fell to me in the 2/3 turn
Edit: who am I kidding, TrentTruck!

Fuck you BG! Gimme Trent Truck you sack of shit!

I guess my only consolation is I will be able to take Gronk from Dutch if need be.
Quite hurtful :,/

As a group we should never let Dutch draft Gronk, or atleast wait until all old and used....
edit: damn spell check

Couldn't you have done both

I'm going to the movies tonight with my friends, and will get home when the draft starts (that's around midnight here), they wanted to go out for beers, I want to watch the draft behind my laptop.

So I can watch the draft on my phone in the bar, but I missed the first round and I need my yearly fix. Plus that wouldn't be all that fun :D!

Shirtless party brawl.

Loser is the first to stop partying without a shirt.

I'll be shirtless behind my laptop tonight. CAN YOU FEEL IT!

So......who am I taking? Trent Truck or Shirtless Gronk?
Matt Flynn.
Edit: Nvm, wrong Matt
ESPN's Bill Williamson is "hearing a lot of chatter" about the Raiders targeting USC QB Matt Barkley at No. 42.
That's the pick the Raiders got from the Dolphins for trading down from No. 3 to No. 12. Barkley hasn't been strongly connected to any team since the draft kicked off at 8ET Thursday evening, but there's buzz as many as three QBs could come off the board between picks 33-39. Rotoworld's second-round mock has Barkley tumbling to the Bears at No. 50.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I'm so fucking salty at possibly losing out on Trent Truck.

Maybe BG decides he wants to win the league and goes after one of the top rated players instead of going with his heart and getting the truck.

UberTag

Maybe BG decides he wants to win the league and goes after one of the top rated players instead of going with his heart and getting the truck.
That's a valid point.
Trent Truck's ADP in most mock drafts right now is no higher than 5th overall in a cluster with Megatron and Jamaal Charles... and BEHIND ADP, Foster, Lynch and the Muscle Hamster.

I say the Trent Truck sweepstakes is still open season. I hate drafting at the end of the snake and may prefer to pick from the middle and BlackGhost hates grabbing RBs early... although I would caution against that in a deep 16-team format. He should select a pick much later in the round so he still has a competent RB to snag in the 2nd after the turn if he doesn't want to grab an RB with his first pick.

Wes

venison crêpe
So how are we deciding upon the final order. Basing purely on ranking or are we doing the "highest scoring picks their position" routine?

UberTag

We need a tiebreaker between me and Kave as well as ActStriker and milchjon.
TIEBREAKER OPTIONS

A) Total # of Correct Picks

Kavecat = 4 out of 32 (Fisher, Joeckel, Johnson, Ansah)
Wes = 3 out of 32 (Fisher, Joeckel, Ansah)

Actstriker = 2 out of 32 (Fisher, Austin)
Milchjon = 2 out of 32 (Fisher, Joeckel)

B) Total # of Mocked Picks Selected (# of Checkmarks / Fewest Red Xs)

Kavecat = 9 Misses / First Miss at #7 (Smith)
Wes = 9 Misses / First Miss at #8 (Nassib)

Actstriker = 8 Misses / First Miss at #13 (Nassib)
Milchjon = 9 Misses / First Miss at #4 (Smith)

Unless the Commish wants to take a different approach, I would call the first tie in favor of Kavecat by virtue of scoring more correct picks in Tiebreaker Scenario A (the second tiebreaker being a wash).

I would call the second tie in favor of Actstriker by virtue of having more of his Round 1 selections called last night and not missing on any until Pick 13 (the first tiebreaker being a wash).

Let's not forgot I'm crazy and have my own sense of logic. I did take two TEs back to back! Regular season champs! And highest scoring team baby!

Top Bottom