• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Tagyhag

3550918390_5585b37acb_o.gif

That entire gif is 100% manly.

Sephzilla

I wouldn't say big booties are ugly or anything. It's just not my thing.

I find Nicki Minaj to be absolutely hideous though

Lothar

Banned
Nikki has the best entrance. I don't like Naomi's entrance because I can't see her big booty. Stop turning the lights off. #Shoot

Verendus

Banned
So what are the odds Rollins vs. Haitch happens at Survivor Series?

I figure Haitch is going to cost him again at Clash so Owens can walk out with the title, or Owens wins dirty, then Haitch costs Rollins at HellCell when he's about to win. In both scenarios, I don't see how you can delay this until next year without it getting boring.

Survivor Series could be Reigns vs. Owens for the title, and Rollins vs. Haitch. That would be great. We haven't had an Elimination Chamber in a long time either. It'd be nice to get one anytime now before Wrasslin'Mania season.

True, he's probably have to get over on exciting matches alone, if he gets some wins in.
I don't get the Harper hype, but I don't want the guy to fail when he comes back, I feel like if he got a Skip Sheffield jump to Ryback terms of transformation he would be better off.

Would be neat if they have him and Bray feud with Bray as the face since his brief stunt as it went pretty good before he got injured.

jmdajr

I wouldn't say big booties are ugly or anything. It's just not my thing.

I find Nicki Minaj to be absolutely hideous though

It's not just about being big...it's about being big, nice, smooth, and somewhat firm.
She isn't packing some cottage cheese saggy monstrosity.

My thoughts is that pancake ass is a total fail on the chain of human evolution.

edit: Boobs. Whatevs. If you em them great. Nice legs, abs, etc,. etc. all more important.

edit edit: I don't know wtf Nicki is packing. It's it's own life form.

Zach

big booties are real ugly. So are overly ridiculous huge breasts, I like normal human looking ladies

This is dumb, imbask. D U M B
everyone's accusin' me
!

Ugh, those clowns yesterday.

Look, I GET that some users coughsunny&mattsmyliecough enjoy a character...a persona if you will...and that in and of itself can provide entertainment value, I just don't fucking get it. It was careless of me to suggest that there was only a sexual motivation towards liking Dana as I recognize that I would never think to make that same presumption towards anyone who also liked a Dean Ambrose and arguably Miz.

So yes you Twitter nerds: i was wrong.

She still fucking sucks though

I have no idea what you're talking about. >_>

Zach

Are you guys assiociating what I said with race for some reason?

That's not what I mean and you're reaching. Overly big breats and butts look stupid and abnormal to me, it has nothing to do with race.

But, like, if they haven't been enhanced?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

That's not what I mean and you're reaching. Overly big breats and butts look stupid and abnormal to me, it has nothing to do with race.

It's not race. It's you saying big butts or breasts don't look 'normal' to you

like what the fuck is 'normal'

Verendus

Banned
I say Wrestlemania is the plan but plans change
I hope they have something good for Survivor Series then. It feels like they could put on a good show if they get the right matches together. I'm personally hoping for Reigns vs. Owens, Rollins vs. Haitch, and AJ vs. Cena. You could even throw in Ambrose vs. Orton to determine the contender for the WWE title.

jmdajr

Naomi isn't normal though?

Does she have implants? Is she out of shape? Is she morbidly obese?

imBask

Banned
Naomi isn't normal though?

Does she have implants? Is she out of shape? Is she morbidly obese?

what I meant got lost in the translation I think, I meant average rather than normal, like not in an offensive way but in a "most girls don't have 38 DD breasts and I prefer the 'normal' ones"

fucking lol, so after all Vader's shit about Ospreay Ricochet being choreographed, Will had to literally write the match out on an A3 sheet of paper, and even after going over it 5 times Vader didn't get it, so Will had to yell it to him in the ring.

He also didn't remember Ricochet was doing his run in, and only knew him as "the tanned one"

Oh, and the tag isn't happening :p

Also also another lapsed OT is garbage ot for garbage people <3

Verendus

Banned
in an ideal world, they make survivor series one of a very few ppvs that have crossover. in fact, this year's survivor series team matchup can be team smackdown vs raw at center stage. make that match prominent again. really, that should be marketed as a distraction from each of the brands' respective narrative. for example, rollins and haitch have beef, but they put it aside to face off against team smackdown.

shit like that
I really like this idea too.

You could do Owens vs. AJ Styles in a Champion vs. Champion match, Team Reigns vs. Team Ambrose, and Team Rollins vs. Team Cena. Haitch can join Team Rollins to add that tension. I'm definitely down for big elimination matches as long as they're given plenty of time. I'm talking thirty minutes each. There are plenty of ways to form the teams too. I actually like this idea better now that I think about it.

But back on SD kicking Raws ass, the best thing Smackdown is doing is how they use their talent every week. Meaning even the exciting characters don't have a prominent role every. single. week.

AJ is always there, he's sometimes featured, but he doesn't have a 20 minute match every week. Guys like Roman, Seth, and Kevin always seem to take up at least 20% of every Raw counting promos and matches, that's too much exposure.

Smackdown gives you a chance to actually miss people, some are turning on Enzo & Cass because they cut meaningless promos every week, on NXT, they would show up twice a month. You can chalk it up to just less time but I think it's intentional, and really smart.

klonere

Banned
fucking lol, so after all Vader's shit about Ospreay Ricochet being choreographed, Will had to literally write the match out on an A3 sheet of paper, and even after going over it 5 times Vader didn't get it, so Will had to yell it to him in the ring.

He also didn't remember Ricochet was doing his run in, and only knew him as "the tanned one"

Oh, and the tag isn't happening :p

Also also another lapsed OT is garbage ot for garbage people <3

God how fucking depressing it had to have been for Will to guide this broken down old fucker through his own carny creation.

What a pro.

Top Bottom