• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Mahonay

Banned
I know what shirt I'll be wearing:

mrls7rr39.png

please ladies, not all at once.
MAKE STEPH LOOK STRONG

I wonder if there's someone out there who's a No Man's Sky, Cleveland Browns, DCCU, and Monday Night Raw fan. I'm just trying to picture the maximum Ls one person can take in a single year

Zach

Feeling pretty good about passing on No Man's Sky. I AM A GENIUS.

[has $100 The Last Guardian Collector's Edition pre-ordered]

jmdajr

I enjoyed No Man's Sky but man this game had no business being a full priced release

You'd think we'd learn from all the way back in the PS2 era being worked with bullshit E3 cg demos but...NOPE

silent hill shaking head.gif

imBask

Banned
You'd think we'd learn from all the way back in the PS2 era being worked with bullshit E3 cg demos but...NOPE

I kinda knew what I was getting into though. I really love space and that's the game I wanted

even with my expectations lowered it wasn't enough though, I fucked up fam

Sephzilla

Yeah, I went into No Man's Sky with lowered expectations because all I really wanted was some "explore strange new worlds" shit. Instead I got the same world in different color pallets in a game that revolves around dumbed down Minecraft mechanics

Even without any real deep gameplay, NMS is a game I could've enjoyed for hundreds of hours if only there was more to actually see. Felt like I'd run through all the planet permutations after a dozen or so jumps. Sad.

imBask

Banned
Yeah, I went into No Man's Sky with lowered expectations because all I really wanted was some "explore strange new worlds" shit. Instead I got the same world in different color pallets in a game that revolves around dumbed down Minecraft mechanics

Even without any real deep gameplay, NMS is a game I could've enjoyed for hundreds of hours if only there was more to actually see. Felt like I'd run through all the planet permutations after a dozen or so jumps. Sad.

you and you and me friends, let's form a team

Mahonay

Banned

I mean the demos showed what was in the game. Problem was is that what was on the surface was almost the entire game.

Sean Murray implying that there was a lot more to the game than what we had been shown is what got most of us.

Anth0ny

marks, "ALL FOOTAGE IS RUNNING IN GAME" is the new CG trailer.

It's all fucking bullshit until launch day. All of it. At worst, it's No Man's Sky where they're straight up showing you shit that isn't going to be in the game, at best they're running it on a fucking monster PC.

never believe an E3 in game demo presentation.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Data get out of gaming side, its not safe over there

no, this is incredible. he comes in and is all 'i never used the word twit!'

because the thing people were hung up on was you saying twit when trying to compare pc gaming to a group of bigots!

Fantomex

marks, "ALL FOOTAGE IS RUNNING IN GAME" is the new CG trailer.

It's all fucking bullshit until launch day. All of it. At worst, it's No Man's Sky where they're straight up showing you shit that isn't going to be in the game, at best they're running it on a fucking monster PC.

never believe an E3 in game demo presentation.

I'm so angry at biting at NMS that I've buried it deep down in the back of my mind. I'm starting to convince myself that I never bought it. I'm practicing the same method Bret Hart used to convince himself that he was actually good when he got to WCW. It's working!

#shootwednesday

Nekofrog

Banned
In 20 years will you remember where you were when you heard that SmackDown beat raw in the ratings for the first time in forever today?

Raw64life

WWE is obviously trying to lower RAW ratings on purpose so that they're on par with Smackdown. They're that dedicated to having parity between brands.

Foley needs to realize that people don't need him and/or Stephanie coming out 10 times a night to explain what's going on. And I only watch the 90 minute version on Hulu! His heart is in the right place, but damn.

When you aren't watching from week to week, or even month to month, it really highlights how cyclical so many of the complaints about WWE are. Smart money says we'll still be bitching about authority figures and 50/50 booking a decade from now.

Top Bottom