• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Dean pinning Cena with a rollup is astonishing.

I can't believe they're actually running with a "Cena's losing his touch" story where he's actually losing. 3.5 years after his second match with Rock where that was the entire storyline.

What the h is this.

One time a Japanese student stepped up to Antonio Inoki and punched him. Inoki was having none of that and slapped his shit, made him humble. Ever since then, legions of people willingly ask to have the taste smacked out of their mouths by Inoki to gain some FIGHTING SPIRIT.

Inoki-slapping-fans-gifs-001.gif

3550918390_5585b37acb_o.gif

Mahonay

Banned
Going to have some people over for Clash of Champions on Sunday. Hope it doesn't suck.

Catching up on Smackdown, pretty decent so far. Up to Orton vs Rowan.

Please god put Luke Harper on Smackdown.

Going to have some people over for Clash of Champions on Sunday. Hope it doesn't suck.

Catching up on Smackdown, pretty decent so far. Up to Orton vs Rowan.

Please god put Luke Harper on Smackdown.

Like Harper and Nia Jax team up because they both have eye-related gimmicks.

She's not like most girls.
He's not like most hillbilly truckers.
Together, they do the jobs.

kiguel182

Randy Ortons tweets are not only ignorant and misguided (like all All Lives Matter people) but saying that color skin doesn't matter and then adding "American lives matter" is hilarious.

I mean, do non American lives not matter then Randy? His internal logic doesn't even check up.

Anyway people don't understand why Black Lives Matter exists and distorting that concept is baffling to me.

jmdajr

Randy Ortons tweets are not only ignorant and misguided (like all All Lives Matter people) but saying that color skin doesn't matter and then adding "American lives matter" is hilarious.

I mean, do non American lives not matter then Randy? His internal logic doesn't even check up.

Anyway people don't understand why Black Lives Matter exists and distorting that concept is baffling to me.

The guy hears voices in his head. Give him some slack.

Mahonay

Banned

What? I hadn't heard about this yet. Get fucked Randy.

I wonder what he thought of the Ferguson situation with him being from Missouri.

Verendus

Banned
All these wrestlers showing their ignorance. Tell me, has Roman let you down yet friends? I think not. He doesn't hate on people.

He just balees.

So long as Harper is still in the Wyatt Family (or hell as long as he looks like a sweaty grizzled dude) he is not going anywhere in this company.

Guy should just come back with a reinvention.

kiguel182

Saying that black people shouldn't be targeted by the police and that there's a clear difference in treatment isn't exactly a political statement...

Anyway, Raw's main event scene is a complete mess and Smackdown was enjoyable enough. They lack talent but their stories make sense even if they aren't exactly mind blowing.

The show being shorter also helps it a lot. I didn't pay much attention to the matches this week but I like where they are going with most angles.

Also, I know Bryan won't return but this build with The Miz makes me hopeful for that. Altought I shouldn't be!

Raw64life

Orton has always been smart enough to avoid getting worked on Twitter in the past. That concussion must have really did a number on him.

So long as Harper is still in the Wyatt Family (or hell as long as he looks like a sweaty grizzled dude) he is not going anywhere in this company.

Guy should just come back with a reinvention.
If they clean him up a bit and give him the better fitting black gear the rest of the family has he'll be fine.

If they clean him up a bit and give him the better fitting black gear the rest of the family has he'll be fine.
Looks wise you're right. Character wise I feel like he's fucked. They can't get Wyatt himself right, I'm not expecting much good things to come from his character the way it is.

Top Bottom