• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Sephzilla

Sephanie McMahon?

ECru9En.gif

Why did roman beat KO on monday?

giphy.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why did roman beat KO on monday?

Winning a cage or multiple-person match is never consider as definitive as a pinfall nor is it treated that way.

That is why it was a cage match.

Cagey

Banned
In WWE's mind, why would people cheer for Rollins when he was laughing at injuring Balor a few weeks ago?
Because Stephanie McMahon and HHH are authority figure heels and they have aligned against Seth Rollins, making him sympathetic. It's simple enough.

Bigger badder villain wrongs an underling villain.

Sephzilla

In WWE's mind, why would people cheer for Rollins when he was laughing at injuring Balor a few weeks ago?

I've been saying this for a while. Seth's face turn makes no sense because it revolves around him being angry that he isn't getting preferential treatment from Stephanie anymore and actually has to earn something.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's pretty funny listening to KO on the Jericho podcast from a couple of weeks back explaining that despite their personas Sami Zayn is the really annoying dude who pisses people off behind the the scenes.

Lothar

Banned
Because Stephanie McMahon and HHH are authority figure heels and they have aligned against Seth Rollins, making him sympathetic. It's simple enough.

Bigger badder villain wrongs an underling villain.

Why is he sympathetic? I don't feel like rooting for him. I think most fans would go "Ok everyone is an asshole here. I'm switching back to football."

Lothar

Banned
Dutch Mantell on his pairing with ADR.

http://rajah.com/node/53454
“WWE failed to take into account that it didn’t make a lot of sense,” he said. “Remember, I hated Alberto Del Rio, and he hated me. So, all of a sudden, I disappeared and came back. But it’s not necessarily the first step in wrestling that is the most important, because it’s the second step that identifies and clarifies the first one. That’s what we didn’t do. There was no chemistry, but there was also no logical explanation as to why I would be with Alberto. I said to the guys in the back, ‘I’m not getting the story,’ but people kept saying, ‘Just wait.’ I’ve walked on enough wrestling floors, and I know if a crowd isn’t getting a certain vibe. The chemistry wasn’t there with me and Alberto.”

"I'm WWE. Why is ratings bad? Can't figure it out."

So on Mlw they said since Vince has been recovering, Hunter, Steph, and creative have been calling the shots. Hunter has been the one in gorilla.

After these last two raws, wow!

So on Mlw they said since Vince has been recovering, Hunter, Steph, and creative have been calling the shots. Hunter has been the one in gorilla.

After these last two raws, wow!

What is Vince recovering from? I thought (he himself thinks) he was semi-invulnerable. Understandable that Hunter was in GP.

klonere

Banned
Ew, Colt Cabana.

Otherwise, that's a solid fucking line-up.

Colt Cabana, beating Shigehiro Irie in 2016.

But yeah, otherwise a great lineup. Really been digging AAW lately.

The man is trying to broker world peace using the art of people punching other people in the face.

tumblr_lruf75mlZI1qj6cg0o1_400.gif

He is the true king of Slapnuts.

All he had to do was sacrifice the soul of Yuji Nagata to the MMA gods for his wish to come true

Top Bottom