• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Raw64life

Always loved the old school Survivor Series where they had maybe a world title match and then everything else was SS matches. I wouldn't mind it being the one time of the year where you saw Raw vs SD matches.

Ithil

big booties are real ugly. So are overly ridiculous huge breasts, I like normal human looking ladies
13891446406510kuqa.gif

Naomi doesn't look human. Got it.

jmdajr

So if these rumors about Steph McMahon and rousey are true, do you guys expect a one minute match to parody Punk's?

(sorry if already discussed let me know if it is so i can go back to see the discussion)

Steph will take the L?

Will HHH at least pedegree her(Rousey) after?

God how fucking depressing it had to have been for Will to guide this broken down old fucker through his own carny creation.

What a pro.

That's pretty much how it came across, you could see the frustration while he was talking about it.

He said he doesn't regret doing it, but never again. He described it as his "working a broomstick" match, like here's what I can drag out of a broken down 61 year old, imagine what I can do with someone good.

That's pretty much how it came across, you could see the frustration while he was talking about it.

He said he doesn't regret doing it, but never again. He described it as his "working a broomstick" match, like here's what I can drag out of a broken down 61 year old, imagine what I can do with someone good.

Like ADAM COLE BABAAYYYYYY

So if these rumors about Steph McMahon and rousey are true, do you guys expect a one minute match to parody Punk's?

(sorry if already discussed let me know if it is so i can go back to see the discussion)
Ugh to the idea of Stephanie getting her comeuppance from Ronda Rousey of all people. Just have Steph fight a top babyface like Becky or Bayley and lose.

ReiGun

It's pretty funny listening to KO on the Jericho podcast from a couple of weeks back explaining that despite their personas Sami Zayn is the really annoying dude who pisses people off behind the the scenes.
The story with them planning a match with Cesaro was lol.

Sami: *dominating the conversation*
Cesaro: Can I say something?
Sami: No. *Keeps talking about the match*

klonere

Banned

Yeah he did way too much for a fat old bastard. As usual.

Like ADAM COLE BABAAYYYYYY

People on twitter saying Will should win and become a worldwide touring champion to help get buzz back for ROH. Although I kinda want Will as far away from ROH as Gedo allows.

ReiGun

Ugh to the idea of Stephanie getting her comeuppance from Ronda Rousey of all people. Just have Steph fight a top babyface like Becky or Bayley and lose.
This.

There's a good storyline to be done about talent being pissed at how Stephanie is always taking credit for the Diva's/Women's Revolution, and thus, their hard work. Of course, doing that story would require Stephanie to be a little self-aware and willing to put talent over. And you know how that goes.

What? I hadn't heard about this yet. Get fucked Randy.

I mentioned it yesterday. Unsurprisingly I was slapped down by a person in a Styles avatar

Shocked at the homophobia and racism still lurking around these parts. Me and Sunny have tried our best to make this place better, but now he's gone (temporarily luckily) and I can't do it alone.

Top Bottom