• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Backflip

I already posted this in gaming but I thought that it might interest you guys over here:

During a WWE 2K17 event I attended in London last week, I asked Mark Little from Visual Concepts if WWE 2K17 would get a PS4 Pro update. Here is his answer:

Yeah. That's actually something we're looking at. We can't really talk a
lot about it yet but we'll have some announcement about PS4 Pro and WWE
2K17.

If you want to use this quote, please link to my original story: http://www.gameblog.fr/news/62533-ps4-pro-une-mise-a-jour-pour-wwe-2k17-la-reponse-de-2k

Also, here is some new PS4 gameplay: http://www.gameblog.fr/news/62549-wwe-2k17-on-a-joue-a-une-version-ps4-complete-impressions-et

Kaladin

T2601.jpg

I think New Day are the new Cena when it comes to merch releases.

I already posted this in gaming but I thought that it might interest you guys over here:

During a WWE 2K17 event I attended in London last week, I asked Mark Little from Visual Concepts if WWE 2K17 would get a PS4 Pro update. Here is his answer:

Will the ps4 pro update graduate the game to dreamcast level graphics???

If you want to use this quote, please link to my original story: http://www.gameblog.fr/news/62533-ps4-pro-une-mise-a-jour-pour-wwe-2k17-la-reponse-de-2k

Also, here is some new PS4 gameplay: http://www.gameblog.fr/news/62549-wwe-2k17-on-a-joue-a-une-version-ps4-complete-impressions-et
BWAHHAAAAAA! You actually believe this shit?

Kaladin

If TNA can't continue as it is, I'm torn.

Do we want WWE to pick up the tape library and upload it to the network?

Do we want Billy Corgan to buy it, change the name and start fresh?

I'm kinda torn on what would be best.

Mahonay

Banned
Catching up on Smackdown right now. Man this show flows infinitely better than RAW and the crowd is way into all of the storylines. I couldn't be happier that all of that early character work they did for everyone on that roster is starting to pay off.

Being given more and more incentive to continue not giving a shit about watching RAW ever, outside of like the one highlight they manage to poop out of the 3 hour slog.

klonere

Banned
Im exact opposite give cena it now let aj get that mania moment

What better moment than successfully defending your belt at Mania? AJ's one of the very few guys on the roster who can rebuild a title's prestige just from the quality of his matches and character work. Fuck this short title reign noise.

Sephzilla

The only reason I'm not okay with Cena breaking Flair's record is because Cena's world title number is inflated due to him spending a good chunk of his career in an era where WWE had two world titles.

klonere

Banned
The only reason I'm not okay with Cena breaking Flair's record is because Cena's world title number is inflated due to him spending a good chunk of his career in an era where WWE had two world titles.

tbh Flair's own title reign count is inflated by carny NWA machinations like one day title reigns or title changes that may never have happened. It goes both ways.

WWE are lucky they fucked up accidentally with the video to make it genuinely unsettling or else I'd deem the whole Bray-Orton story-line one giant waste of screen-time.

Sephzilla

Miz has been really solid for a while but from the moment he nuked Daniel Bryan from orbit, Miz went to another level in my opinion. Dude is A+ tier with a mic in his hands.

Mahonay

Banned
Miz should get another world title run next year.
If he can keep himself a little interesting in the ring, sure.

Miz has been hot fucking fire with his character work. Actually made a Ziggler story in 2016 something worth caring about, quite a feat.

Kaladin

I've said it before and I'll say it again, never let any entertainer's political or world views color your enjoyment of their work unless it begins to affect their work.

klonere

Banned
There HAS to be a Dean/Cena live mics no scripts segment next week on Smackdown. You can't just leave that Cena response just hanging there. You wanna sell No Mercy even more, that's how you do it.

Then you get AJ to Styles Clash them both.

Despite the Randy/Bray thing not setting the world on fire. Always having some sort of running backstage subplot is one of the best things about SDlive.

Top Bottom