• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Tagyhag

GFW was never exactly alive to begin with.

Is that paige literally just a repaint of the AJ Lee one

Funko Pops are complete trash, more news at 11.

How people don't go for Nendoroids more is beyond me.

c79ca86e06e3e60dd1a63b42cd3ee274.jpg

Kaladin

Wait wait wait wait wait....stop the presses.

Why didn't anyone tell me Nintendo is releasing Super Mario Maker on their best console (3DS)?

Why didn't anyone tell me Nintendo is releasing Super Mario Maker on their best console (3DS)?
Because it doesn't have the same sharing/downloading functionality of the console version

You can share locally with other 3DS users and my understanding is the game can pull from Wii U created stages but can't actually search specific levels, and can't use special amiibo characters

Tagyhag

Because you can't share or try other people's levels online, you can only do it through local wireless or street pass.

Kaladin

Because it doesn't have the same sharing/downloading functionality of the console version

You can share locally with other 3DS users and my understanding is the game can pull from Wii U created stages but can't actually search specific levels, and can't use special amiibo characters

Because you can't share or try other people's levels online, you can only do it through local wireless or street pass.

Ah.....that does kind of suck. Especially not being able to find specific levels.

Still though, it comes with 100 Nintendo made levels....that's a good size for a Mario game.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So if WWE buys TNA, are all those guys signed with WWE or what?

Meltzer says WWE backed off, but he says their purpose in buying would be a) the tape library and b) some of the talent contracts.

I assume lots of people would be let go.

Nekofrog

Banned
The misuse of bret is even worse when you realize he was spitting promos of a lifetime near the end of his wwf run. Guy could have been huge in wcw if wcw wasn't wcw

WWE held an invitation only tryout: 19 men, 19 women and one women referee.

Included in the tryout were Eddie Kingston, Shayna Baszler, Heidi Lovelace, Kimber Lee, Nicole Savoy, and Cedric Rougeau son of the Mountie.

If WWE really is doing a women's tournament, Lovelace, Kimber Lee, Savoy, and Baszler would be some of the first to get called.

Recall

So if WWE buys TNA, are all those guys signed with WWE or what?

They won't buy them.

TNA has too much debt to inherit so supposedly all WWE wanted to do was purchase the tape library and gain the copyright's related to that and be done with the purchase.

If the Network became THE place to watch wrestling due to an insane sized library then that would be something. It's already pretty meaty but it will get bigger.

klonere

Banned
Haskins vs Gibson in Manchester next month for PROGRESS.

They are going to that Gibson matchup very quickly but it is the most obvious one right now I suppose.

somedevil

Here are the teams so far for the Dusty Tournament:

Andrade and Alexander
Perfectly Glorious
Revival
Ciampa and Gargano
Hideo and Ibushi
Authors of Pain
Sanity
Bollywood Boyz
TM-61
Tino and Moss

So they have 6 unannounced teams left.

It was actually one of the more entertaining parts of the show. The frenemies become tag team storyline hasn't been done in a while and it can be entertaining.
Haven't gotten to the match yet. Just seems funny that they actually did that when wreddit was joking about that being the likely outcome.

Did we ever find put why match 7 ended the way it did?

Also damn Kofi got busted open.

I hope the tournament is won by someone who actually could do with a big win. I never really liked Finn and Joe winning the entire thing, felt like it should be something used to give momentum to a lesser-known team or duo.

Pikma

Banned
Haven't gotten to the match yet. Just seems funny that they actually did that when wreddit was joking about that being the likely outcome.

Did we ever find put why match 7 ended the way it did?

Also damn Kofi got busted open.
There's this dumb rumor about Cesaro's contract expiring soon so supposedly they don't want to give Cesaro a proper push until he re-signs, if he does re-sign of course, so this is a way of keeping him around for a while.

I have no idea what percentage of that is bullshit tho

The tag-team's the best thing for Cesaro. They won't give him a main event push because he's blander then paper as a character with very little mic ability, and with Roman as US champ he sure isn't getting that belt. The only downside is the fact odds are he and Sheamus won't beat New Day because Demolition's record has gotta be broken.

Guy really should have gone to Smackdown.

About Billy Corgan, I don't know much about him and I've just started paying attention to TNA again. Does he seem like the kind of knowledgeable person who can run a successful promotion?

Top Bottom