• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Just saw some of Raw on Hulu.

What's the point of Steph onscreen character?

That scene with her burying Mick was stupid. She does that to heels and faces alike. Her character only exists to make herself look good. None of the other characters benefits from her character.

Her Character is nothing like Vinces character. Vince was there to get the talent over. For every battle Vince character won he lost 10.

I stopped watching Raw because of that scene.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
mil mascaras is great in the 1997 rumble just because he eliminates himself

biggest wrestling company in the world or not, mil ain't putting nobody over

Raw64life

Just caught up on the NJPW Destruction main event. I laughed at them doing a ref bump to allow interference when they do interference in front of the ref all the time and he never calls a DQ.

mil mascaras is great in the 1997 rumble just because he eliminates himself

biggest wrestling company in the world or not, mil ain't putting nobody over
That rumble also had Ahmed Johnson eliminate himself and I think another person, but the name escapes me.

Also, there was fake Diesel, fake Razor, and the clock just stopped working a few times. What a fucking bizarre rumble.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'Botch Cara' saves Xtreme Tiger's life
fsddfsfds3huew.gif

MC Safety

Is the frog splash the type of move that legit gives you internal injuries in the long term?

It probably plays havoc with your musculature, given the violent jerking movement wrestlers do as they're flying through the air.

And, yes, the points of impact are unduly influenced.

I just watched one of Ambrose's FCW matches with Regal again and man, it's so annoying knowing Ambrose has the talent to do some decent technical work but he rarely brings it out.

He is young Randy Orton.
Accurate enough description. I mean, I guess I could see why he would phone it in when on the midcard while his two buddies got a huge push but he's a main-eventer now and he's still bringing his garbage offense out most of the time. I love when he busts out the occasional submission, but it barely happens. Dudes regressed in ring ability and physical size so much.

Instead we get this
mBgUHGF.gif
with commentary and the attacked selling it like he's getting shot.

What don't you understand about Dean Ambrose suffering from mental illness?
HE'S A LUNATIC MAGGLE. HE STICKS HIS TONGUE OUT, WHAT A MORON. WHO COULD BUY THAT AS A WORLD CHAMP. THE MAD MAN.

Fox318

Accurate enough description. I mean, I guess I could see why he would phone it in when on the midcard while his two buddies got a huge push but he's a main-eventer now and he's still bringing his garbage offense out most of the time. I love when he busts out the occasional submission, but it barely happens. Dudes regressed in ring ability and physical size so much.

Instead we get this
mBgUHGF.gif
with commentary and the attacked selling it like he's getting shot.

HE'S A LUNATIC MAGGLE. HE STICKS HIS TONGUE OUT, WHAT A MORON. WHO COULD BUY THAT AS A WORLD CHAMP. THE MAD MAN.

What kills me about the gif is Chioda not giving a fuck.

also you can only go so far as a main eventer in jeans and a shirt.

Top Bottom