• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
And compelling opponents. The Wyatt feud was good because there was actual drama and at least some attempt at stakes, poorly defined as they were.

All their other feuds are just "lololololol New Day wins." The Club feel like complete jokes now.

I've said forever that I feel like you need a Revival like tag team in the current division. Gallows/Anderson could have filled this role nicely, but they decided they should be a comedy team as well. You need a no nonsense, just beat the shit out of people team right now to be foils for New Day and Enzo/Cass. Never thought I'd say it, but Smackdown's tag divison has much more potential than Raw's.

Penguin

Dave said Cena shouldn't have lost this week. We live in a world now where cena shouldn't be losing now? Wtf!

It was random

I mean a roll-up, but still Cena losing clean

It can build to a potential, does he still have it match.

Maybe Dolph vs Cena at Survivor Series for biggest loser

Dave said Cena shouldn't have lost this week. We live in a world now where cena shouldn't be losing now? Wtf!
An opinion I thought no one would ever have. Let alone Da Meltz.

I do think it should have been a lot more then a shitty roll-up though. Also the fact it's Ambrose who got the win is a little
nsr.gif

Kaladin

Let's face it guys, Cena might be on the top of the card, but he's being treated as a part timer with outside commitments and wins aren't as important for him anymore.

John Cena has become Chris Jericho.

Cagey

Banned
Once they started doing the unicorn stuff is when they lost me.
They are funny talented dudes but once they saw the pop culture jokes were a hit, every week that they came felt like a 7 minute opening monologue to some internet late night show.

"The Club, you don't want none. You better call AJ with the Good Hair!" 😉😉😉

Again those who want Matt in WWE and expect him to be the same as in TNA are in denial and crazy.

Matt would just be another roster member which creative don't know what to do with and will just end against the CWC guys on Main Event and dark matches.

How do I know this? It happens every fucking time. Stop expecting things to be different for a random mid carder who had finally found a character elsewhere.
After how many times WWE has bungled gimmicks people should want Matt faar away from that company. He found a company that let him do something creative and takes his gimmick, and his opponents, Decay, seriously. Let it be.
No posts on Lucha Underground tonight? Did everyone stop watching like me?
Honestly I would watch Lucha Underground more if El Rey was in HD. Hate watching low quality television.

After how many times WWE has bungled gimmicks people should want Matt faar away from that company. He found a company that let him do something creative and takes his gimmick, and his opponents, Decay, seriously. Let it be.

Honestly I would watch Lucha Underground more if El Rey was in HD. Hate watching low quality television.
My totally legally acquired El Rey rips from S1 were in HD.

gun_haver

wrestling is funny

10 years: will cena just fucking lose already

(cena begins to lose alot)

he's been built up too much he shouldn't be losing like that.

i think seriously, they're fucked if they do, fucked if they don't. no matter what, some guy is gonna pop up out of the woodwork and say 'no, i didn't mean like THAT'

Meltzer and Alvarez think the Becky and Alexa feud and the promo on Tuesday was about their looks.

raw
Can I listen? That's missing the mark by a mile if true.

Just listened to Meltz speculating on Cena being upset and ''out of it" during the match because he was going to lose clean, which doesn't make much sense anyway. With the way Dean has been built up of course he would be one of the superstars to beat Cena clean. And it's nice that you can actually have some surprising outcomes on TV again.

Oersted

wrestling is funny

10 years: will cena just fucking lose already

(cena begins to lose alot)

he's been built up too much he shouldn't be losing like that.

i think seriously, they're fucked if they do, fucked if they don't. no matter what, some guy is gonna pop up out of the woodwork and say 'no, i didn't mean like THAT'

There are always critics for everything. And you aren't really fucked as a company when someone says Cena shouldn't lose like that. Thats really pushing it.

And yes, some Cena losses where wasted. Like the one against Lol Rio.

what about their looks?
Can I listen? That's missing the mark by a mile if true.

Just listened to Meltz speculating on Cena being upset and ''out of it" during the match because he was going to lose clean, which doesn't make much sense anyway. With the way Dean has been built up of course he would be one of the superstars to beat Cena clean. And it's nice that you can actually have some surprising outcomes on TV again.
https://streamable.com/b8z5

They think Alexa saying Becky wasn't championship material was because of her looks and not the obvious fact Becky spent the last year of her career on the main roster being the underdog who never succeeded. I think they meant it in the Daniel Bryan way of not looking like a champ but that was not the case with the promo at all.

gun_haver

There are always critics for everything. And you aren't really fucked as a company when someone says Cena shouldn't lose like that. Thats really pushing it.

And yes, some Cena losses where wasted. Like the one against Lol Rio.

i don't really understand this post. can you rephrase?

edit: nevermind i figured it out. mind blank.

gun_haver

my point regarding the cena loss is - dean is one of their top 3 guys. of course he should be able to steal win over cena, at this point. it elevates him even more. yes we don't like him because he's boring as hell in the ring, but he's a top 3 guy. they love him and he was JUST the world champion, so it isn't like baron corbin pinned cena or something. it's fine.

cena will be back in full force when the time is right, don't worry about it. hahahaha. what a funny time in WWE.

my point regarding the cena loss is - dean is one of their top 3 guys. of course he should be able to steal win over cena, at this point. it elevates him even more. yes we don't like him because he's boring as hell in the ring, but he's a top 3 guy. they love him and he was JUST the world champion, so it isn't like baron corbin pinned cena or something. it's fine.

cena will be back in full force when the time is right, don't worry about it. hahahaha. what a funny time in WWE.

Dean can't beat
Brock
Aj
Seth

Can beat

Cena

Silent_Z

Dean can't beat
Brock
Aj
Seth

Can beat

Cena

Except Dean did beat Seth for the title on the draft episode of SD, so even if you're discounting the Battleground win, recent history has Dean > Seth. Pinned Roman in the triple and is one of the few to kick out of Roman's spear. Top guy booking.

Haven't watch wwe tv in months. Will check in now and then

Wwe booking is so inconsistent that wins don't mean anything because there is no build

gun_haver

Dean can't beat
Brock
Aj
Seth

Can beat

Cena

and all 4 of those guys are top guys. so...that's fine. and brock doesn't even really count, that was before dean's push this summer where he went over roman and seth and it's brock. so really it's dean can't beat: seth and AJ. which is fine cos those two are probably the two highest level full time guys on each show.

Top Bottom