• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Sephzilla

What is Reigns most memorable moment?

cry.gif

klonere

Banned
I went to Rev Pro Uprising 2016, great show overall but the Vader/Ospreay match kind of soured the show a bit which was a damn shame given the undercard was full of great matches.

Vader was already gassed by the time he'd gotten in the fucking ring before the match actually started.

Oh I was talking about Adam Cole who had a super average match with Will this morning.

The Vader match doesn't even really count.

Actually, when you think about it, Dean is far and away most interesting SHIELD member right now. But I guess that's easy when you've elevated a Ziggler feud no one should have been interested in, had great promos vs AJ & Cena, and your competition is a botched face turn, and a guy who never talks.

Sephzilla

Actually, when you think about it, Dean is far and away most interesting SHIELD member right now. But I guess that's easy when you've elevated a Ziggler feud no one should have been interested in, had great promos vs AJ & Cena, and your competition is a botched face turn, and a guy who never talks.

This implies I was ever interested in the Dean/Ziggler feud though.

The promos leading up to that match did nothing but remind me that Ziggler can't do anything that isn't a ripoff of someone else

Ambrose being so great on the mic is why it sucks he's so meh in the ring most of the time. He can have a good match but honestly, I get more of a carry vibe with him then I do with Roman.

It's kind of like Enzo but Ambrose is miles ahead in wrestling because Enzo is just that forgettable in the ring.

Sephzilla

Shoot: Enzo Amore is a better wrestler than Dean Ambrose. Why? Because when Enzo actually does a move it actually looks like it hits hard. Dean Ambrose looks like he's hitting you with those pool noodles.

Shoot: Enzo Amore is a better wrestler than Dean Ambrose. Why? Because when Enzo actually does a move it actually looks like it hits hard. Dean Ambrose looks like he's hitting you with those pool noodles.
He probably does hit better. But Enzo hits someone like twice in a match before getting beat up for ten minutes before he tags Cass in. That's it half the time in their tag matches. People act like Cass needs Enzo and not at all the other way around, but Enzo needs more than just his promo skills if he ever is going solo.

Sephzilla

He probably does hit better. But Enzo hits someone like twice in a match before getting beat up for ten minutes before he tags Cass in. That's it half the time in their tag matches. People act like Cass needs Enzo and not at all the other way around, but Enzo needs more than just his promo skills if he ever is going solo.

I think they need each other pretty equally right now. Cass's promo skills honestly aren't that good. And from what I've seen of Cass in singles matches, he's still better off as a hot tag. And what you said about Enzo is true too

Enzo and Cass matches are usually a walk the dog break nowadays. They're the same god damn formula every time.

Hell, even Bayley feels formulaic. I wonder if this is just the way wrestling has always been and I just didn't recognize the patterns as a youngster.

Anth0ny

Shoot Thursday:

all three members of the shield are the shits! I'm sick of all of them! Seth-kun would be fine if he could stop killing people in ring.

Caderfix

Does anyone remember when Roman wasn't able to win the Rumble that was built 100% around him and then Vince tried to use that to get heel heat saying that the crowd was crying because they wanted Roman to win, even though the crowd was cheering for the authority since the beginning and applauding every single time Vince mentioned how Roman lost?

Does anyone have a link for that? I described the scenario to my fiancee and now she really wants to see it, but I can't find the clip anywhere...

I think they need each other pretty equally right now. Cass's promo skills honestly aren't that good. And from what I've seen of Cass in singles matches, he's still better off as a hot tag. And what you said about Enzo is true too
Yup, you're right with that. It's a case where both need each other. They pretty much admitted that themselves I think on the SCSA podcast. Enzo does the talking, Cass does the hitting. It's why I hope WWE keeps them together long enough for a tag-title reign. Cass had his little moment in the fatal-four way, that was great, but the guy needs to improve more, especially with the talking. He's fine for the bits where he mostly says a quick zinger in between Enzo's rambles, but have him and Enzo switch lines and there would be a definite issue with him.

ReiGun

I've been saying it forever: break them up any time soon and both their careers die. They're getting progressively better - Cass is getting better on the mic and Enzo is staring to build his offense - but both have a long way to go.

It's official

The Big Guy is free to once again promote himself as Ryback … Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned a judge has now officially signed off on his name change request.

A rep for the Clark County court confirms that Ryan Allen Reeves will henceforth be known as Ryback Allen Reeves in the eyes of the law, now that his name change was filed by the court yesterday.

In case you missed it … the ex-WWE star announced the news this month and explained, “It was one thing that I did not own and I created and I used before my time with WWE. And it is something that is associated with my brand, and who I am, that I am very proud of.”

Ultimate Warrior would be proud.

Top Bottom