• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

I thought Cena loved wrasslin'. D:
5 minutes with Dean will make you hate anything you once loved

Put him in the ring with a religious man and he'll confess there's no god after the first botch

Ed: ready for Rocktober, the only variation of that I'll acknowledge

Zach

4idoQPm.png

:O

Zack with an h and Bluewaffle feuding soubnds like the neverending Cena/Orton program from the late 2000s. We all get sick of it immediately but they'll just keep going forever. And then they'll have a face-to-face in the avatar rumble and no one will give a damn.

cordy

Banned
I hate the Young Bucks so much.

I know what their gimmicks are but that's not it. It's just something about them that I hate man.

milliondollarmanlok2j.gif

Money gimmicks are the best gimmicks. Shame we'll never get another successful one in the WWE.

It doesn't have the same impact after Vince became a public character who was a billionaire.

I always thought they should have run an angle where Ted came back as the billion dollar man and bought the company out from Vince.

Plus, they'd never sell it the same way. They paid good money to have Teddy travel like a millionaire. Best Gimmick

Can Zach overcome the odds and be the posting king of Shootember 2? From what I can tell, Blue has been the post king of wrassleGAF since last November. The October 2015 thread looked like this

bqYw2mp.jpg

Which is pretty funny. Ever since, Blue has been on a rampage, peaking with a truly disgusting 1,999 posts in the June 2016 OT.

Writing this book was the hardest and scariest thing I have ever done. In its pages lie the worst mistake of my life, the best day of my life, a deeply personal photo album, stories of heartbreak, stories of true love, and secrets I’ve kept for far too long. I have never felt more exposed, and that’s coming from someone who has had several wardrobe malfunctions on international television.

AJ Lee's book better be lit.

Can Zach overcome the odds and be the posting king of Shootember 2? From what I can tell, Blue has been the post king of wrassleGAF since last November. The October 2015 thread looked like this

bqYw2mp.jpg

Which is pretty funny. Ever since, Blue has been on a rampage, peaking with a truly disgusting 1,999 posts in the June 2016 OT.

1 post away from

Gulp

Mania 2000?!?!!?!??

Top Bottom