• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

rrc1594

giphy.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Dolph's most recent Insta post is books he's reading

The Libertarian Mind, and Ann Coulter's new Trump book

Remember how excited this thread was when Dolph won the belt

If only I had known he liked Donald Trump in 2012, I would never have liked the fictional underdog winning the big one in front of a hot live crowd that much. Fuck that guy, amirite?

Kaladin

Shootember : Steep or Final Fantasy XV? I haven't had a good winter sports game in a while, so Steep is intriguing. I know I've been back and forth on FFXV, but dammit it's Final Fantasy. I can really only get one, which should I go with for now? Both are out within days of each other.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The cash in has been completely replaced by his part in the Survivor Series 2014 match instead. Best match of that year, and that is the one that could have rocketed DZ into the main event. But nope. Nope Nope Nope.

Nah, Gedo will offer him millions and put the title on him instantly so he cna hot shot it back and forth with Okada.

Okada will be a 16 time world champion before Cena

Shootember: I can't think of many things that would make me not only stop watching, but also actively avoid, New Japan. But picking up Dolph fucking Ziggler is absolutely at the top

Shootember: I can't think of many things that would make me not only stop watching, but also actively avoid, New Japan. But picking up Dolph fucking Ziggler is absolutely at the top

Picking him up and having him beat Naito clean would have me on the record calling them WWE-tier bad and having them ranked under TNA: Asylum Years

My exhaustion with Ziggler was complete when he became a shitty Shawn Michaels tribute act. Also when he dragged Rusev, Summer and Lana down in that romance angle.

Ziggler died for me when I noticed that he wasn't going to stop his trend of zany overselling. I can't remember a single good match that he's ever had.

Two things:

1. What did you guys think of the Flapjack Norton promo?
2. I only have $ for one subscription service: Network or Netflix. I can't decide.

Mankind Divided came in the mail 🙌🏾🙌🏾
Two things:

1. What did you guys think of the Flapjack Norton promo?
2. I only have $ for one subscription service: Network or Netflix. I can't decide.
Netflix definitely, the original programming is too good, Luke Cage is going to kill.

Ziggler died for me when I noticed that he wasn't going to stop his trend of zany overselling. I can't remember a single good match that he's ever had.

He died for you doing the only thing that kept him barely alive in my eyes.
It's almost poetic, well if poetry were on calibre with his promo "skills".

Speaking of which I present to you "the ballad of Dog Ziggles"

Hi I'm Dolph Ziggler
my promos are about throwing a quibbler
I've had to scratch and claw
but that's because my character is a bore
I really shouldn't brag
because my finisher is called the Fuckin' Zig Zag
My WHC reign was such a fraud
That i'm more remembered for the Spirit Squad

He died for you doing the only thing that kept him barely alive in my eyes.
It's almost poetic, well if poetry were on calibre with his promo "skills".

Speaking of which I present to you "the ballad of Dog Ziggles"

Hi I'm Dolph Ziggler
my promos are about throwing a quibbler
I've had to scratch and claw
but that's because my character is a bore
I really shouldn't brag
because my finisher is called the Fuckin' Zig Zag
My WHC reign was such a fraud
That i'm more remembered for the Spirit Squad
It's time to go to bed buddy.

Top Bottom