• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
watching smackdown finally man that was a good match from the Usos and American Alpha, great story telling throughout the match.

Umm, yes? It's probably what pushed it over the edge when there was no way out of getting four stars.
over%2Bthe%2Bedge%2B1998%2Bkane%2Bvs%2Bvader.png

20119%20-%20kane%20mask%20match_card%20no_way_out%20paul_bearer%20vader%20wwf.jpg

giphy.gif

Why do you even know this off the top of your head?
Why wouldn't I know this off the top of my head?

I saw the two terms as the PPV's and thought 'wonder if Kane had any matches there worth noting' and them using the same graphics twice in a row had me shook something fierce.

Ziggy is a fucking joke, I use to like him but I can't like someone who lost to Baron fucking Corbin.

Ziggy's a joke because his gimmick for the last 2 years has been him whining about being the show stealer and hardest working man in the industry when the only memorable match he's ever produced was this week where he was carried by the Miz of all people. He's like a shitty Zack Ryder who was never able to build any kind of fan base.

I'm watching the NWO run for the first time, I'm like 3 months in, and man the guys are rock stars.

WCW has some rambling ass promos though.

Zach

I'm watching the NWO run for the first time, I'm like 3 months in, and man the guys are rock stars.

WCW has some rambling ass promos though.
Where did you begin this journey? The night Scott Hall shows up in the crowd during a Mike Enos Classic?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How does it work for people at a live show when the show starts and they do audience camera pans for people who have signs? Do the screens in the arena show the planning so they can see if they're on there during the intro?

I wanna make sure I get seen at no mercy since I'm floor level.
That part is prerecorded. They tell you to wave signs and stuff like 5-10 min. before the show starts.

So anyone else hoping the cruiserweight championship opens the ppv on sunday? I think the crowd deserves something amazing to start with cause lets be real the ending the the main event is very predictable.

Tagyhag

Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins
Rusev vs. Roman Reigns
Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley (Dana turns on Charlotte)
The New Day vs. Gallows & Anderson
Cesaro vs. Sheamus (Cesaro goes for a SD belt)
T.J. Perkins vs. Brian Kendrick
Sami Zayn vs. Chris Jericho

Yes?

Finding out there there's been a mass shooting in a mall that's about 2 miles from you're at right now is really weird. Would not have thought that would happen in my rural hometown as opposed to Seattle, where I'm going for school.

Really, really hoping no one I know was killed tonight.

Finding out there there's been a mass shooting in a mall that's about 2 miles from you're at right now is really weird. Would not have thought that would happen in my rural hometown as opposed to Seattle, where I'm going for school.

Really, really hoping no one I know was killed tonight.

I hope everything's resolved and there are no casualties

Top Bottom