• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Ziggler had a short lived feud with Kane in some February/March period a few years back, 2009 maybe?
I think this was during his period where he was trying to get the sleeper hold over as a finisher.

Did Ziggler ever have a match with Kane?

Ziggler had a short lived feud with Kane in some February/March period a few years back, 2009 maybe?
I think this was during his period where he was trying to get the sleeper hold over as a finisher.

Yeah, he puts Kane in his place multiple times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZeCUmtqbWU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAWyDAIKa0Y

It was a small feud.

It was so weird watching Kane give up to the sleeper hold. Cannot find the match where he taps out.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Dolph's most recent Insta post is books he's reading

The Libertarian Mind, and Ann Coulter's new Trump book
tumblr_mnlk5vJSjz1s6ns7wo1_250.gif

Of course an uncultured wrestling fan couldn't possibly comprehend my art.

Here is a new poem just for you, it's called "Setting Full Sail"

"WE ARE AWESOME"
"WE ARE AWESOME"
"WE ARE AWESOME"
"WE ARE AWESOME"
*repeat X infinity*
Comparing me to full sail, we're not bros anymore bro.

Two things:

1. What did you guys think of the Flapjack Norton promo?
2. I only have $ for one subscription service: Network or Netflix. I can't decide.

Netflix.

Luke Cage releases on the 30th on Netflix.

I think you could always do that free month sign up for that one PPV you want to watch.

Note: I'm not sure if the WWE still does the free month sign up. I've been subbed since the beginning.

Not to defend Ziggler, but this is how you stop liking someone? Seriously? Losing interest, sure, but not being able to like someone?

To this day he's the only person who's lost a feud to Corbin on the main roster

One year in and that's all he has to show for it. A win over Dolph Ziggler. And you can't even say he was the least liked person in the feud.

Bubba T

To this day he's the only person who's lost a feud to Corbin on the main roster

One year in and that's all he has to show for it. A win over Dolph Ziggler. And you can't even say he was the least liked person in the feud.

Baron Corbin been on the main roster for a year? That doesn't sound right.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Punk/Taker match was more lit than both Michaels matches. And that's a #Shoot

Umm, no.

It's better than both Hiatch matches combined though. Punk's two best matches are against that stud Jawhn Cenar. MitB 2011 and that crazy RAW match in 2014.

Umm, no.

It's better than both Hiatch matches combined though. Punk's two best matches are against that stud Jawhn Cenar. MitB 2011 and that crazy RAW match in 2014.
I like the Brock match way more than both Cena ones. I might be a bit biased since I was there though.

Nekofrog

Banned
How does it work for people at a live show when the show starts and they do audience camera pans for people who have signs? Do the screens in the arena show the planning so they can see if they're on there during the intro?

I wanna make sure I get seen at no mercy since I'm floor level.

How does it work for people at a live show when the show starts and they do audience camera pans for people who have signs? Do the screens in the arena show the planning so they can see if they're on there during the intro?

I wanna make sure I get seen at no mercy since I'm floor level.
Yeah the titantron shows it. And they announce right before the show/camera starts.

Top Bottom