• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

10 Weakest Members of Wrestling Stables (courtesy of WhatCulture)

Mongo - The 4 Horsemen
Samoa Joe - Main Event Mafia
Braun Stroman - The Wyatt Family
Terri Runnels - The Radicals
Rodney and Pete Gas - The Corporate Ministry
The Harris Brothers - nWo
Lex Luger - nWo Wolfpac
Hector Guerrero - LAX
Lance von Erich - The Von Erich's
Rocco - LOD

Wagram

Predictions:

Kevin Owens vs. Seth Rollins (title will not change)
Rusev vs. Roman Reigns
Sami Zayn vs. Chris Jericho
The New Day vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson
Cesaro vs. Sheamus
Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley (I could honestly see this going anywhere. I'm not sure they'll do three changes in one night)
T.J. Perkins vs. Brian Kendrick
Nia Jax vs. Alicia Fox

I don't like looking at the betting odds anymore. Shits like spoilers, but I enjoy being wrong in my predictions.

It upsets me to think that they decided to make this not even a possibility at the moment. Fucking idiots.
And if they put the title on Zayn at some point they could have teased a Mania match with Owens. Those two need to be kept away from each other so it actually means something when they have a match.

Zach

They're going all out on this first RAW on TNN. Ladder match for the tag belts and Edge just gave a dangling Jeff Hardy the devastating diving hug from a ladder.

Did you enjoy the steiner/goldberg fall brawl match?

Steiner was the one good thing about WCW in the last year
Yes, I did enjoy that match. Surprisingly good.

Recall

As much as I enjoyed Krndrick I hope he doesn't get given the belt. I fear that main roster WWE will hot shot the belt.

WWE can be terrifying and kill anyone's momentum dead just because of their current booking style.

As much as I enjoyed Krndrick I hope he doesn't get given the belt. I fear that main roster WWE will hot shot the belt.

WWE can be terrifying and kill anyone's momentum dead just because of their current booking style.
As much as I loved Kendrick it was smart to have the veteran take on the new guy because it's clear who's the heel and face. Plus it gets the crowd on TJs side which is probably what they want.

klonere

Banned
As much as I loved Kendrick it was smart to have the veteran take on the new guy because it's clear who's the heel and face. Plus it gets the crowd on TJs side which is probably what they want.

But...how? TJ hasn't been on TV? All they have is one super random multi-man. A 30 second promo from Kendrick. Nothing else.

Crowds not going to give a fuck imo.

Anth0ny

if cesaro loses and goes to smackdown i'd be ok with that

though it would be better if he wins and goes to smackdown, but we can't have everything in life.

DMczaf

10 Weakest Members of Wrestling Stables (courtesy of WhatCulture)

Mongo - The 4 Horsemen
Samoa Joe - Main Event Mafia
Braun Stroman - The Wyatt Family
Terri Runnels - The Radicals
Rodney and Pete Gas - The Corporate Ministry
The Harris Brothers - nWo
Lex Luger - nWo Wolfpac
Hector Guerrero - LAX
Lance von Erich - The Von Erich's
Rocco - LOD

Mongo was not a fucking weak link. He cut great promos and would work a hoss style in the ring.

Underrated !

if cesaro loses and goes to smackdown i'd be ok with that

though it would be better if he wins and goes to smackdown, but we can't have everything in life.

bottom line is, more guys on smackdown!

Cesaro vs Miz
y7N4ucQ.png

Zayn vs AJ
y7N4ucQ.png

Rusev vs Apollo
y7N4ucQ.png

Anth0ny

bottom line is, more guys on smackdown!

Cesaro vs Miz
y7N4ucQ.png

Zayn vs AJ
y7N4ucQ.png

Rusev vs Apollo
y7N4ucQ.png

One could maybe argue that Raw needs Rusev, but those other two?

Cesaro and Zayn are doing fuck all. Zayn watching Owens from the sideline on the same show is the dumbest shit. just trade them to smackdown already. smackdown can send over kallisto to participate with the cruiserweights too.

Pikma

Banned
The only negative about Smackdown is that they simply ended Breezango's momentum, they were hot for like two or three months before the darft happened

Tagyhag

The only negative about Smackdown is that they simply ended Breezango's momentum, they were hot for like two or three months before the darft happened

Agreed, they could have easily been heading the 2nd tier of tag teams. I know SD is only 2 hours but not seeing a tag team for weeks, especially one with promise like them, just looks like bad management. By the time people get tired of the AA/Usos going for the belt, whoever they bring up to challenge them will have zero heat.

Mahonay

Banned
Agreed, they could have easily been heading the 2nd tier of tag teams. I know SD is only 2 hours but not seeing a tag team for weeks, especially one with promise like them, just looks like bad management. By the time people get tired of the AA/Usos going for the belt, whoever they bring up to challenge them will have zero heat.
Maybe Breezango was punished for something backstage. It felt like WWE went out of their way to completely bury them out of nowhere, as they didn't even have them come out on the first Smackdown when they introduced every team but them. And they've been invisible for about a month now.

Breezango had one of the best matches of the tournament too, they should have had at least some funny backstage segments.
You have the same username as someone from my Gamespot forum days. If you're the same person, hellooo 👋🏾👋🏾

Joe and Tye should be tossed up to Smackdown after Survivor Series to give more credibility to the roster. I used to think Tye wouldn't do so good when brought up, but on Smackdown I think he could be a solid mid-carder.

Joe really needs to come up, because I don't know what else they're going to do with him in NXT if Nakamura is really 'out' for four months.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why don't they just promote Samoa Joe? I mean, I guess they don't even have a face for him to get over on, but I mean, I guess he could beat up Apollo Crews or something.

Why don't they just promote Samoa Joe? I mean, I guess they don't even have a face for him to get over on, but I mean, I guess he could beat up Apollo Crews or something.
He should have his rematch with Nakamura at Toronto and then come up after. Maybe then NXT can have someone who wasn't big on the independent scene main-event a Takeover.

PS: happy to hear you found your cat, pal. :)

Top Bottom