• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Tagyhag

You have the same username as someone from my Gamespot forum days. If you're the same person, hellooo 👋🏾👋🏾

If it's someone who was cute, spunky (And primarily a hermit) then hello!

People think Wrestling lingo is lame, they should have seen System Wars.

The number of PPV isn't that bad because of the split, for each show there's about six weeks between shows, that's enough for a good build.

When you watch both shows though, it feels like every time you turn around there's a special event.

What they need to do is stop pretending Survivor Series is anywhere near as important as SS, WM, and RR and make it three times a year the rosters come together.

If it's someone who was cute, spunky (And primarily a hermit) then hello!

People think Wrestling lingo is lame, they should have seen System Wars.

That place was...something. My username was FlipMode, repping HYPE til the day I die.

Tagyhag

That place was...something. My username was FlipMode, repping HYPE til the day I die.

Haha yeah I remember you! You had the Yeezus avy. Nice to see an old face. Sometimes I see other migrated people in Gaming as well.

Checked out SW recently, if it's possible, it's worse than before. Reminds me of TNAMecca.

19 PPVs a year now. It will feel odd when there is a weekend without a PPV

19 is weird. I would've assumed 4 joint (Rumble, Mania, Summerslam, Survivor Series) plus 8 each for the rest of the year.

19 implies 5 joint PPV's. I guess MITB makes the most sense if they're gonna have just one case.

Tagyhag

19 is weird. I would've assumed 4 joint (Rumble, Mania, Summerslam, Survivor Series) plus 8 each for the rest of the year.

19 implies 5 joint PPV's. I guess MITB makes the most sense if they're gonna have just one case.

Are we getting 2 briefcases? And the winner must choose what brand to go?

I don't think I can take that fuckery again.

This event is going to be rough friends.

Haha yeah I remember you! You had the Yeezus avy. Nice to see an old face. Sometimes I see other migrated people in Gaming as well.

Checked out SW recently, if it's possible, it's worse than before. Reminds me of TNAMecca.
Lmao I never want to see that place again

🎶🎶 "Leave the memories alone" 🎶🎶

Aiii

So not worth it
Wrestling hiatus thwarted by rogue wrestler appearance on one of my fall TV shows...

img_8781hkk42.png

Heroman

Banned
3 hours of RAW, 2 for Smackdown, 1 Main Event, 1 for NXT. 3 hours of PPV.

Or 4 hours if a big show + a 2 and a half hour takeover.

And if you don't watch the pre-show stuff either.
That's to much content for good promotion let a mediocre to bad one.

DMczaf

I'm really fucking sick of Ziggler trying to do the Super Kick + Falling dead tired on top of the body for the pin shit.

It only works if you are actually wrestling a long and grueling match, you can't do that shit 4 mins into a match you fucking dumb ass.

Jamie OD

Next years Money In The Bank should have a women's MITB match.

They should definitely do something interpromotional for the women. If ladders are considered too dangerous for them then do a Royal Rumble but with pinfall rules instead of over the top rope eliminations. Give it something to make it different from the men. WWE can get away with stealing Aztec Warfare.

Edit: Elimination Chamber would work too.

Tagyhag

I'm really fucking sick of Ziggler trying to do the Super Kick + Falling dead tired on top of the body for the pin shit.

It only works if you are actually wrestling a long and grueling match, you can't do that shit 4 mins into a match you fucking dumb ass.

Sounds like Fake HBK to me though.

Maybe that's all he ever wanted to be.

They should definitely do something interpromotional for the women. If ladders are considered too dangerous for them then do a Royal Rumble but with pinfall rules instead of over the top rope eliminations. Give it something to make it different from the men. WWE can get away with stealing Aztec Warfare.

Edit: Elimination Chamber would work too.

By next year, they could have bought TNA, so they hold a Queen of the Mountain Reverse Battle Royal Reverse Ladder Match, where the winner is the wrestler who hangs the belt on a hook above the ring.

Top Bottom