• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

16501f6cedeab9c2d0b956c8139516d3.gif

Mahonay

Banned
So he didn't address why people were doing it?

This is the main problem I have as Black man in America people always want to tip-toe around the issue.

Fuck you and your flag Randy
People who tip toe around the issue are always
at least a little racist.

Bronx-Man

Banned
If I'm Vince, I'd book a Randy vs Apollo Crews feud immediately.

I'd also invite Trump back for a WrestleMania angle with Sami Zayn. Maybe with Braun repping him since I'm not sure if Trump could sell a Blue Thunder Bomb properly.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If I'm Vince, I'd book a Randy vs Apollo Crews feud immediately.

I'd also invite Trump back for a WrestleMania angle with Sami Zayn. Maybe with Braun repping him since I'm not sure if Trump could sell a Blue Thunder Bomb properly.

If you were Vince, Trump would be delivering the Blue Thunder Bomb. Not taking it.

For one night only, Goldust's wife needs to allow him and Marlena to come back together for a match against miz & maryse at Mania for the ic title.

It lies with Haitch.

I'm not sure how that storyline was supposed to benefit Reigns. Let's look at the facts:

1. Reigns loses the title again, just after winning it weeks prior, and does it in the worst fashion. He walked out of his own match even though he was the defending champion.
2. He's randomly given an opportunity to face Haitch for the title again by winning a triple threat match when The Authority should never be doing that considering their hate for him. Combined with him walking out of his own defence due to an "injury", it just makes him look even worse.
3. He defeats Haitch in a traditional wrestling match when he should hate his guts for what he's been through so the match itself should have been a savage brawl.

Now look at the other side of the coin:

1. Haitch wins a second Royal Rumble. He can now add himself alongside the likes of Hogan, Shawn Michaels, Austin, Cena, and Batista as someone who has won it more than once. All bigger stars than him too.
2. Haitch is now headlining the biggest Wrasslin'Mania of all time.
3. Haitch's entire storyline is that he's not afraid of Reigns, and is clearly fine with facing him. Considering he won the Royal Rumble clean, this isn't exactly a good thing when you're trying to make his opponent look good.
4. Haitch tries to put on a traditional wrestling match which does nothing to make Reigns look good. And Reigns is someone who has been putting the best, or near best, matches on any PPV he's been on in about two years.
5. Instead of sticking around after the show, and maybe doing the right thing by letting Reigns kill him a little more definitively, Haitch disappears for several months and only returns to get the title on Kevin Owens.

Nothing about that story seems like it was made for Reigns to come out looking the best he possibly could. It almost seems like intentional sabotage because that's how poorly thought out it is.

If they were really interested in making Reigns look good, then Haitch would've jobbed to him at Royal Rumble and Fast Lane, while Lesnar won the Royal Rumble to set up the rematch. Because really, it's not about beating a B+ player. It's about beating the two top dogs, and right now, those two are Barack Lesnar and Joan Cena. Haitch should've been a stepping stone for Reigns.

#politicalhit

I mean, who was being position as a top face after Reigns "failed:? Haitch's boy.
Who got a face turn and likely ME with Haitch that'll likely be somehow "better" than Reigns/HHH? Haitch's boy.
Who got to takeover as the Universal champ after Balor got injured? Haitch's boy.

Reigns should ask to go over to Smackdown, so he can be on the same show as the most selfless top guy in WWE history and the best worker in the company who is the champ. I mean, sure you'll have to work with dross like Ziggler and Ambrose.

Table for 3 featuring Kane, Henry, and Show after Raw. My body is ready. 3 of my top 20 at one motherfucking table at one motherfucking time!

They don't even make the top anything on planet earth. Seriously, between those three and your love for miz and Dean...j... just....

I need to go to bed

They've all drawn more money than the entirety of the Cruiserweight Classic outside of Dorada and Ibushi. All three of those men have main evented PPV's where hundreds of thousands of people put down their $59.95.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sanada does very little and still has one of the best entrances right now

just because he looks like such a fucking boss. He looks like a fucking hitman.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
the hw tag champions and the jr hw tag champions just lost a tag match to okada, a non-champion and the two over the hill bookers

?????????????

klonere

Banned
Time for BIG MIKE to lay down for Lazy Spitman.

the hw tag champions and the jr hw tag champions just lost a tag match to okada, a non-champion and the two over the hill bookers

?????????????

NOAH and ROH are the pictures of promotional health I'll have you know

Getting back into the Wrasslin' .

I know it gets a lot of heat around here, but I like WCPW. The show seems to be vastly better than the first few episodes I watched too.

Is Raw still a 3 hour toilet break?

Top Bottom