• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

DMczaf

Can you be normal?

hrgAmMg.gif

I've been curious about fans in other countries.

Assuming you're British based on the start time, does everyone there just stay up for ppvs and the weekly shows or just DVR them and catch them the next day?

I assume the hardcore fans like WhatCulture stay up every time which sounds insane to me.
Don't tend to watch the weekly shows and I just watch the PPVs the next day on the Network.

I've watched Wrestlemania live and booked the following Monday off work but after 32 I don't know if I want to waste a holiday any more.

Zach

Man, for as good as The Rock's delivery is, he sure flubs his lines a lot.

I guess not everyone can be as good as Kurt Angle. It's true! It's true!

Bubba T

The PPV tonight doesn't look any better than a normal Raw on paper, which is one of the more disappointing aspects of the brand split.

I'm setting the under/over on matches that will again air on Raw tomorrow at 2.

Recall

The only time I ever faked being sick to stay off school to watch wrestling was for Wrestlemania 2000 (to watch it Monday Morning) and it wasn't worth it. My tape didn't even catch the whole main event as it was my first WWF PPV to go beyond 3 hours live.

Bubba T

The only time I ever faked being sick to stay off school to watch wrestling was for Wrestlemania 2000 (to watch it Monday Morning) and it wasn't worth it. My tape didn't even catch the whole main event as it was the first WWF PPV to go beyond 3 hours live.

I'm sorry

The only time I ever faked being sick to stay off school to watch wrestling was for Wrestlemania 2000 (to watch it Monday Morning) and it wasn't worth it. My tape didn't even catch the whole main event as it was the first WWF PPV to go beyond 3 hours live.
Fucking mark, I bet you regret that shit.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Elgin did some sort of weird back drop into a shouten thing last night and it was absolutely perfect. I need a gif of it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Fenix is now Rey Fenix since leaving AAA. He wrestled one of Dorada's last matches before going to WWE at The Crash

Jeff Cobb was also at The Crash teaming up with Alberto vs Rush and La Mascara. The Crash needs to book Cobb vs Hechicero ASAP

WrestleMania 2000 deserves an F on the "McMahons in every corner" shit alone and here we are 16 years later and IT'S STILL ABOUT THEM!

OH MY GAWD! The Game's in that car. Austin just dropped The Game from that... that machine. My gawd. Austin has just destroyed The Game. The Rattlesnake's revenge.

Didn't you like it?

My favorite part was Triple H being back Monday night completely no selling that shit.

....... As a kid I was actually hoping Austin got rid of hhh for good.

OH MY GAWD! The Game's in that car. Austin just dropped The Game from that... that machine. My gawd. Austin has just destroyed The Game. The Rattlesnake's revenge.

Didn't you like it?
I'll tell ya, Triple H coming back a couple weeks later with not even a scratch on him was a real "Huh, I guess wrasslin' is fake" moment.

Top Bottom