• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

Sasha's such a fucking mark

OHSHITNOWAIT

tumblr_mdnjyed9S01r324lio6_250.gif

Can someone put into words what exactly Frank the Clown does?

Does he just attend live events? Does he work for WWE in some capacity? Is Mick Foley somehow funneling him money?
Like Brock Lesnar Guy or that dude in the green shirt, he's a superfan. He basically started out as a fan who went to show to show, having the insane amount of money to do so. His parents must be rich because the guy himself doesn't have a job. All while dressed like a clown. Then he started dating Noelle sometime last year and for some reason he still feels the urge to dress like the clown.

He also for some reason got pissed off when WWE left him out of a superfan list.

Oh and the dude got weirdly mad when someone stole his wig once. Like he claimed he would 'destroy their life'.

Barrage

What is this constant crowing that WWE made some hige blunder by having Finn be the Demon on RAW?
You can type in "Finn Demon" on Youtube and see everu entrance he's ever done.

This isn't 1992, noone was paying to specifically see an entrance that will be uploaded the next day. They lost no money and wanted Raw crowds a reason to be into Balor.

Because it's a missed opportunity for some good story telling down the road. Instead, it's just some superficial bullshit to sell t-shirts.

There should be a *reason* for the Demon character to surface, not just because it's a PPV. But then again, he doesn't even wrestle any different when painted up. Finn's no Muta/Mutoh, that's for sure.

I think any Demon credibility kind of vanished when Finn won the Universal Championship and straight-up hugged his parents with a big ol' grin on his face because sure, that's what a scary Demon does. It'd be like if after 'Taker lost the streak, he gave Michelle McCool a hug. Even in NXT they never treated the Demon like a separate side of Finn despite trying so hard to make it that way. What should be a more ruthless side of Finn is Finn in a normal match just he has paint on. All I ask for is one move only to be made Demon-exclusive.

It could be a great character thing but no one in the WWE, not even Finn or HHH or anyone, seems set on making it that.

Fox318

Shoot: Frank the Clown is just as bad as Dan Rykert.

Clown wigs are just as bad as holding a sign advertising your book.

I think I dislike Brock Lesnar Guy more. At least Frank doesn't wait around at airports like a creep to get photos with wrestlers.

Best part as well is I doubt actual Brock Lesnar even knows about BLG.

Lariat, get it over and done with. Off with the fucker's head, wig and all. Alternatively, I'd like to see Zandig give him a super unsafe powerbomb (one of his specialities);

9LIsn5l.gif

omfg, i'm struggling to hold in my laughter at this gif

the way zandig just pushes him away during the powerbomb like "man fuck this" lmao

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Skull End is such a boss looking finisher. That and Destino are my two favorite finishers right now. Skull End because I love a good dragon sleeper and Sanada's height and long legs makes it look deadly. And Destino because it's like an irl tech counter

Destino is like an actual out of nowhere finisher that requires athletic ability rather than grabbing someones head and falling down. Someone needs to mash up Sanada and Pentagon's LU theme

Skull End looks like SANADA's suffocating people with his terribly stinky armpits. Destino is the best though, most versatile finish since the Rainmaker and obviously more athletically impressive.

gun_haver

I don't exactly like Dan Ryckert but at least he has a fanbase and products to shill rather than his call to fame being 'wears the same clothes at every WWE event'.

I don't think I've ever irrationally hated a person as much as I irrationally hate Frank the Clown. Human filth.

At Walemania in Dallas this year, Frank tried to get into the VIP section and argued for a half hour because they wouldn't let him. Then he'd blow off anyone who tried to talk to him with some condescending comment and eventually just stormed out of the place.

Ya know, bro, what ya don't understand, bro...
I actually had this idea for interviewing Russo where I slowly start to talk and enunciate more and more like him as the interview progresses. Eventually I'd just say "Blood, tits, bro, that's what TV needs bro. Tits bro" over and over again.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
T-Hawk and Shingo betrayed Monster Express to join Verserk
Tozawa and Uhaa betrayed Monster Express to join WWE
Ricochet betrayed Monster Express to join NJPW full time
7-21-2013+7-26-43+PM.jpg

When a man's heart is full of deceit
It burns up, dies and a dark shadow falls over his soul
From the ashes of this great man has risen a curse

gun_haver

The thing about predictions is, the odds are almost always right, right? So the only way we know we can trust a prediction as being a product of pure pro wrestling booking insight is if they are mostly wrong. What a world.

Top Bottom