• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

RTZiSK7.jpg
9eLwQ.gif

RBH

I'm listening to Steve Mongo McMichael on Chicago sports radio right now.

He sounds drunk as hell right now lol

You think you're a m*rk? I remember skipping school the day after WM 17 because I was legitimately horrified by Austin's heel turn and felt like throwing up.
I understand, I recall me and my bro being salty as fuck when the power trip beat Taker and Kane at Backlash the month after.

I don't think I've ever irrationally hated a person as much as I irrationally hate Frank the Clown. Human filth.
Is he even a clown? or does he make the even more bizarre decision to simply dress as one?

I don't think I've ever irrationally hated a person as much as I irrationally hate Frank the Clown. Human filth.
I think I dislike Brock Lesnar Guy more. At least Frank doesn't wait around at airports like a creep to get photos with wrestlers.

Best part as well is I doubt actual Brock Lesnar even knows about BLG.

They're both terrible but at least the clown did his thing on his own beforehand and didn't luck into cashing in on it like BLG, it's been how many years now? Doesn't that motherfucker own another t-shirt?

Time for Stone Cold Fox to get killed by Nia again, too bad... I wanted her and Summer Rae to align and been the first feud for Bayley instead of her being hotshotted with Charlotte.

This guy has the nerve of putting WWE in his name, even though he's not actually part of the company? I assume this is because he's dating Noelle, huh?

Future 3H stooge

He isn't a clown. He's an unemployed dude who dresses as a clown just to have a distinctive look.

Mick was right; other clowns hate him because Frank didn't go through the proper channels of being a clown (clown college)

So now do you believe me when I say they did this only because they have no fucking clue what to do with either of them

Release both tbh. Give me Naito/Sheamus title feud

Recall

So now do you believe me when I say they did this only because they have no fucking clue what to do with either of them

Release both tbh. Give me Naito/Sheamus title feud

The finish could be fine if it turns into a Hell in the Cell match with the stip, there must be a winner?

It's a story. It has a buildup. It would be cool.

Recall

Seems like another skippable PPV so far

Cesaro vs Sheamus and Zayn vs Jericho were good.

Fuck I remember PPVs were you had 8 terrible undercard matches and a great main event and people heralded those PPVs something fierce. People were sent home happy.

This show is ok so far, I'm not sure what people expect these days. Every match as s 5 star classic?

Top Bottom