• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SHOOTEMBER Wrasslin' 2016 |OT2| Sometimes You Just Need to Shoot for a Double

It's funny becuase Omega ripped off Rollins look

Funny, one dude tweeted that Rollins stole his look.

Omega seems salty.

Well yeab, Omega started it tho, if I recall correctly he called them out at the G1

Kenny Omega
Verified account
@KennyOmegamanX
Member of #theELITE. MOTY factory. Critics hate me but kitties, doggies, and most animals love me. #SFV Cody main.

Fucking lol. The business needs some serious protection across the Pacific.

Kayfabe? What's that?

Foffy

Banned
We've long passed the time where Bullet Club needs to just fuck off already.

You could have said it was in trouble when Chase "Literally Who" Owens joined the group.

Or when Tama Tonga's brother joined.

But the recent arrival to the BC is the end. It has to be.

An unredeemable has joined their group, and they were cutting that close with Yujiro.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir..._rollins_new_look_posted_by_wwe_on_instagram/
https://twitter.com/kennyomegamanx/status/531251805590519808

but nah im sure wwe is getting all their ideas from NJPW
tumblr_oe1w2aG1Yi1vtad0lo1_500.png

why wouldn't they

i think the same with new day too at this point.

i dunno what kenny omega is talking about with seth rollins stealing his look. but i think omega really had a great look with that cobra ripoff he was doing with the shades and the toothpick. his best look.

Recall

Is it at all possible the end of Cesaro vs Shesmus wasn't the intended finish?

I know I'm just lying to myself but I'm trying to find reasons, even though it was still a great match.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
NJPW fans working themselves into a shoot thinking Time Bomb is Suzuki coming back

when you know full well it's fucking Ryback

Fox318

I really enjoyed that Cesaro Sheamus match and I think the best of 7 has been great.

That suicide dive was horrible though and frankly that move really should be reserved for Wrestlemania.

Just ugh.

Cesaro is my favorite but I don't want to see guys I love to watch wrestle end up hurt.

The writing's been on the wall for a while now, CAPTAIN FOOKIN NEW JAPAN is just the straw that broke the camel's back. Maybe they're planning a Bullet Club Hollywood and Wolfpac.

Oh no what if they're planning a Bullet Club Hollywood and Wolfpac?!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The writing's been on the wall for a while now CAPTAIN FOOKIN NEW JAPAN, is just the straw that broke the camel's back. Maybe they're planning a Billet Club Hollywood and Wolfpac.

Bro, they've been at Wolfpac already. They're at Black and Silver now
latest

complete with Double J

Foffy

Banned
The writing's been on the wall for a while now, CAPTAIN FOOKIN NEW JAPAN is just the straw that broke the camel's back. Maybe they're planning a Billet Club Hollywood and Wolfpac.

They've kind of already cut up the Bullet Club with The Elite and Gods of Destruction as mini-groups.

If they trimmed the BC to be Omega, Bucks, Cole, and Page, I think they'd be a good group. Hell, you can keep Fale and Tama in there as OG members.

But Owens? Yujiro? Hall? Captain Fookin' New Japan? None of them, especially the last guy, have done anything of note in New Japan.

They've kind of already cut up the Bullet Club with The Elite and Gods of Destruction as mini-groups.

If they trimmed the BC to be Omega, Bucks, Cole, and Page, I think they'd be a good group. Hell, you can keep Fale and Tama in there as OG members.

But Owens? Yujiro? Hall? Captain Fookin' New Japan? None of them, especially the last guy, haven't done anything of note in New Japan.
No they really need to trim the fat, if anything I'd just have Omega the Bucks and Cole spin off as The Elite and not even bother with the rest of the geeks.

Foffy

Banned
No they really need to trim the fat, if anything I'd just have Omega the Bucks and Cole spin off as The Elite and not even bother with the rest of the geeks.

That might be better, too.

I think Los Ingobernables is the better heel group, and that's because they've also kept the group short and sweet with members. None of those guys feel like they're in a story to play hopscotch with championships, like the Young Bucks have been with the Jr. Tag belts for the last two years.

I think Los Ingobernables is the better heel group, and that's because they've also kept the group short and sweet with members. None of those guys feel like they're in a story to play hopscotch with championships, like the Young Bucks have been with the Jr. Tag belts for the last two years.
Exactly, it's not filled with a bunch of jobbers who just aren't credible as threats. Nobody's going to believe Takahashi or CAPTAIN FOOKIN NEW JAPAN are even remotely threatening.

Bronx-Man

Banned

Bingo.

I'm still mad as fuck Naito lost the Heavyweight belt.

Browny

Banned
Did I just watch a clip of Cesaro spiking himself on a suicide dive?

Fuck's sake.

Also, hooray for not being ill anymore. Bloody norovirus.

Fox318

Kenny Omega is nowhere near as good as Naito.

Omega is one of those guys that booking makes him look better than he actually is.

Adree

I'd pay $5 extra a month if the Network blacked out the first row of hard-cam. All I see now is that green smiley faced galoot and Weird Al w/ dying mother.

klonere

Banned
About a year ago, friends. Looks familiar 🤔

CtPbLqTVIAAf86K.jpg:large

Kenny Omega is nowhere near as good as Naito.

Omega is one of those guys that booking makes him look better than he actually is.

There was a match with Naito and Omega and Omega looked every bit as much the star as Naito, regardless of booking.

klonere

Banned
Cpt. New Japan's new name being the exact same as the name of the Bullet Club t-shirt says everything about that group you need to know.
He's being called BONE SOLDIER

klonere

Banned
You've got it all wrong. Kenny is Jeff Jarrett's spiritual successor. The garbage can? It's his guitar. The Elite? It's his slapnuts. Jarrett hit a midget in a superman costume with a guitar. Kenny does that chainsaw thing. Sunglasses? You betcha. Fluent in Japanese? Mysterious are the ways of the Jarrett but it's true, he is a weeaboo at heart, just like Kenny. Once Jeff heads back to Japan to take his place at the head of the table in the GREATEST stable in the world, The Bullet Club, his tag team with Omega will usher in a new golden age for New Japan. Instead of Hashimoto or Chono, when you think NJPW, you'll think Jarrett and Omega.

Adree

At least during the main event the commentary wasn't trying to sell us on Rollins being entirely a face and that he also had help multiple times securing his championship wins via the Authority. If they had kept him still being whiny and then the commentary was trying to make him out to be Cena it'd be super ridiculous.

klonere

Banned
Naito walks in on Bushi interview, cuts promo, leaves.

CtRQ_lNUEAANAot.jpg:small

CtRQ_lKUsAArOqP.jpg:small

lol are we already turning back on omega

smdh

He's the worst. I mean look at his hair.

I couldn't make Brixton after...had to sell tickets. Fucking work. Fuck fuck FUCK. I missed Jimmy's return and Haskins winning FUCK FUCK.

Top Bottom