• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SIlent Hill 2 File Size is 50GB (PS5)

Draugoth

Gold Member
- 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧π₯𝐨𝐚𝐝 π’π’π³πž : 50.535 GB- π•πžπ«π¬π’π¨π§ : 1.001.000-​

Standard π—˜π—±π—Άπ˜π—Άπ—Όπ—» ($69.99)
Pre-Load : October 6 - Midnight Release : October 8 - Midnight -​

Deluxe π—˜π—±π—Άπ˜π—Άπ—Όπ—» ($79.99)
Pre-Load : October 4 - Midnight Release : October 6 - Midnight​

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
I cant play till next week

brat-mad.gif

Bartski

Gold Member
Early access unlocking on Sunday night 'cause the whole pre-release weekend would be just too damn generous for Konami

luca_29_bg

Hold on...............Silent Hill 2 Remake is running on Unreal Engine 5?

Of course, with nanite and lumen used by the game. 90/110 fps with 4k dlss quality on a 4080, 10-15 less fps with raytracing active, this from the spanish guy who streamed the game some days ago, pc version. Let's hope for the best!

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Of course, with nanite and lumen used by the game. 90/110 fps with 4k dlss quality on a 4080, 10-15 less fps with raytracing active, this from the spanish guy who streamed th game some days ago, pc version. Let's hope for the better!

Are you saying if that info is correct, that's not good enough for PC gamers?

luca_29_bg

I received SH2R early so I've been playing it and I love it. Never played the original game nor have I played any SH game whatsoever, so I can't exactly say how it compares.The graphics look incredible, the atmosphere and horror is so good, the locations are fantastic and really fun to explore, combat feels great, and the acting is really good too. The mocap is pretty insane to me honestly, they've captured so many micro expressions from James's actor (Luke Roberts) and some shots in the game had me fooled that it was real footage. Although I haven't played the original, I am somewhat familiar with it and I've picked up on quite a few Easter eggs which made me quite happy. I'm playing on normal combat and riddle difficulty and I feel like for both it's been a perfect balance, not too difficult and not too easy. I have only a couple complaints about the game, there's quite a lot of visual glitches, specifically around enemies or windows, the game sometimes doesn't let you activate a certain prompt unless you walk away until it disappears and then walk back to it, and at times I've gotten stuck on dead bodies but was able to get out by stomping on them until I can move. As for where I am in the game, I just got to the third floor of the hospital, I can't wait to play more. For those of you wondering about the settings, there's tons of UI and gameplay things that you can fine tune to your liking, you could probably spend like an hour alone doing it if you're really particular. In my opinion this game so far really has no big problems and is pretty perfect to be honest, and I can tell the devs have put a lot of care into the game and paid serious attention to detail.

From reddit.

Badlucktroll

Gold Member
It is a relief to now know that this isnt some eurojank shitshow and konami and bloober took it seriously and actually may have delievered a great remake

Last edited:
Top Bottom