• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Silicon Valley - Season 2 of the hilarious Mike Judge comedy series - HBO Sundays

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont get why his name is Dinesh

vt0ABre.jpg

New episode tonight:
Homicide

Monica encourages the guys to pounce on an opportunity; Erlich reconnects with a former mentee; Gilfoyle and Dinesh brainstorm; Jared encourages a friendship between Carla and Monica.

Shaneus

Is it still 8 episodes this season?

FWIW (haven't read that spoiler) I can see the "Baghead" situation at Hooli ending very badly for them, and good for Pied Piper. Possibly to the point of destroying Hooli almost entirely.

blakep267

Think of it as "Fuck Pied Piper" mentality for

A) Calling the dude a double asshole
B) Making a pros and cons graph of killing/saving a dude

Because they had no leverage. Pied Piper pulled out at the last minute and they needed anyone they could get that could do the job. Or that's my thinking.

I get that but if thats just not forward thinking by the truck jumping guys. What if end frame didn't exist. They would've lost out.

What I mean is that this was also as important to them as to pied piper, yet the CEO was unwilling to negotiate with richard at all to his own detriment. Only to end up conceding to another company that may have not even come along

Best episode of the season. Holy shit, my bro and I were dying reading off the SWOT board while Blaine was standing in front of it.

The SWOT board behind blaine!!

Weaknesses:
Blaine dies slow but we can't see because only family allowed in hospital
Unfortunate Window washer must clean blood off building
Blaine Funeral preempts star trek TNG marathon
Threats:
Investigation and trial sets back pied piper build

Too many other hilarious ones in there

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
This episode was gold. I agree it was probably the strongest and funniest episode of the entire series so far.

Richard tore him a third asshole!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom