• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Simpsons Tapped Out |OT| Push Notification

Bart got glitched in my game so everytime I assigned him to go Trick or Treating the game crashed.

I noticed that he kept spawning an alien on his face even after I tapped it so that was another glitch. I managed to get to around 1500 probes and a few eggs and bags before I got bored and assigned someone else a task, which fixed it.

I'm only level 15 but I'm looking for some friends. My origin name is mikesloera. I've added a few of you already

Not the worst bug, I'd say. :D

I like how the aliens attach themselfs to the heads of random characters. I observed eleven different attacks and my favourite so far is Willie:

qZglMOR.jpg

Btw.: Was there ever a Tapped Out screenshot thread? I love doing screenshots of funny situations or glitches. The rather high resolution of the game helps of course. :)

krae_man

Game was really slow and buggy yesterday. Hope today's update fixed it. Getting probes from friends was slow as fuck. Only one per Instead of scaling down makes me question if its worth the time sink to even bother.

I'll have to get a feel for how much of everything I'll need to collect and how long it takes.

JoeM86

Game was really slow and buggy yesterday. Hope today's update fixed it. Getting probes from friends was slow as fuck. Only one per Instead of scaling down makes me question if its worth the time sink to even bother.

I'll have to get a feel for how much of everything I'll need to collect and how long it takes.
Only reason to go to friends is for the flying saucers and dropping eggs off really.

AleeN634

Definitely enjoying this event more than the clash of clones one. I don't have to log in every 2 hours to keep up with earning event currency. Also, got 30 donuts from shooting down a ufo.

Feel free to add me on Origin: AleeN634

jred2k

Just went through and added people from the last two pages or so. Origin ID is northlights911 in case I missed anybody or any lurker wants to add. Now that the Clash event is over it doesn't feel like such a slog to do attacks and visit friends.

krae_man

Don't bother crafting spooky walls or alien test chambers, you will find both in gift bags.

Donuts seem pretty common in bags too. I think I've got 6 or 7 already.

JoeM86

Randomly found a Human Test Subject in my inventory. Didn't buy it or anything and it wasn't crafted.

So weird. Maybe I got it when I killed a UFO and wasn't paying attention.

UberTag

Randomly found a Human Test Subject in my inventory. Didn't buy it or anything and it wasn't crafted.

So weird. Maybe I got it when I killed a UFO and wasn't paying attention.
Was probably in one of your treat bags.
Wish I had of known they would randomly show up in those before wasting crafting items on it.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I quit playing at the end of the Stonecutters event but last year's Halloween event was the last time I had fun with the game so when I heard the Halloween music coming out of my boss's son's iPad I had to play again.
Welp, the game update is stuck in a stall loop.

krae_man

I think the gremlins are glitched. I went to bed being 50 probes short of the peacock and placed 40+ gremlins into towns. When I woke up I got the message "you got 120 probes from your gremlins" or whatever and after I tapped all my rigalians I only ended up about 100 probes over the peacock.

TeddyBoy

Already got Hugo Krae man ;)

I'm on 6500 probes right now, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get the donut torture device by the change of currency.

Just got the donut torture device.

Probes now count toward bonus treat bags...but they are silver and very expensive. I was hoping probes would convert to ray guns for next week :(

You had to know that would have been way too easy.

I guess I should say that I'm surprised Tapped Out has a major event where there is a 3 day break in the middle of it in terms of collecting. Kind of a buzz kill. I have no real motivation to play until ray guns are available.

TeddyBoy

New update!

Moe has a new outfit he can unlock if you collect all the parts to it (a new part will unlock each day but it's speculated you can collect past days parts on later days, eg: I can collect today's piece of clothing tomorrow if I had missed it).

Moe and Homer will talk automatically but you'll need Homer free to start the quest.

Alternatively, if Homer isn't free you can go to Krustyland to and the quest will activate from there.

UberTag

I guess I should say that I'm surprised Tapped Out has a major event where there is a 3 day break in the middle of it in terms of collecting. Kind of a buzz kill. I have no real motivation to play until ray guns are available.
Well, now you can collect a new outfit for Moe.
Plus they're probably assuming you still need to collect treats for Hugo, the Great Pumpkin, the Pumpkin House or the Spooky House if you haven't raced ahead for those with donuts.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Are the crafted items resetting, too? I don't think I'm going to finish Hugo in the next three days, let alone anything else. I'm ok on two of the items but too far behind on eggs.

wow I didn't know Marge in her Witch costume from last year could trick or treat until I checked TSTO wiki

That counts for bags? Huh.

Hellers

Looking at the datamined list of rewards and how much crafting material you need for the stuff I don't think they'll be changing.

I think it's just the invasion stuff and doughnut rewards that are rotating.

krae_man

How is everyone doing crafting materials wise?

I crafted Hugo and I almost have enough gummy bears for the Great Pumpkin but I'm only 1/2 way there for pumpkins and chocolate. At this rate I probably won't have enough for the pumpkin house(although I do have that from last year).

krae_man

Do you have the laser up? It gives 1 ammo regularly.

You mean the Ray gun from last year?

No I didn't buy that. Ammo from gift bags when from 2-3/day to more rare then donuts which makes absolutely no sense. I've got 2 donuts in a bronze gift bag several times. Ammo? One since like the 3rd day of the event.

JoeM86

I crafted Hugo and I almost have enough gummy bears for the Great Pumpkin but I'm only 1/2 way there for pumpkins and chocolate. At this rate I probably won't have enough for the pumpkin house(although I do have that from last year).

Crafted Hugo, almost have enough Gummi for the Great Pumpkin...but just got the Spooky House from Hugo's quest show up, so that'll take a while

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

Made Hugo a day or two ago. About 4/5 up the progress bar for the Great Pumpkin - need 32 more gummies, 174 candy bars, and 43 more pumpkins. Not going to do the Spooky House until I get the pumpkin made since that one also needs gummies and candy bars.

krae_man

After you collect the final moe piece of clothing, click on the Simpsons house to access the trivia question. Answer is pretentious modern art and gives you 10 donuts.

TeddyBoy

I've been stockpiling my treat bags since I collected 7000 probes, I've now got 49 brown, 23 silver and 13 gold bags ready for the swap to ray guns ;)

Hellers

Does anyone know what the benefit is to upgrading your weapon? Also how long does it take to get a full load of Rigelians. I only just made the doughnut torture device on time and I want to get ahead as quickly as possible for this lot.

Top Bottom