• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Simpsons Tapped Out |OT| Push Notification

The Christmas light plunger reward is awesome. It automatically enables all the Christmas decorations you have to on or off with the push of a button.

I am loving these new functional items, like this and the bell. Can't wait to see what's next :)

Alright working on saving up for Martin. I got the Church thing but don't have the actual church yet so stuck on the xmas quest. Haven't seen it offer the quest for the reverend yet.

krae_man

Fell behind a little bit while on vacation. Just passed 5600 so hopefully I'm good. Unfortunately I think I've fi wished the questline so I'll have less 100 present bonuses, but I havemore elves

TeddyBoy

I've not got the plunger yet, I'm falling behind since I can't access Tapped Out at work.

I don't really mind missing out a nativity scene though.

Who doesn't want more gifts? Here is your present progress tracker for the first part of the Christmas event...

gift-calendar.png

Just focus on 700 gifts daily and you should keep right on pace.

according this I'm a day ahead..

I guess I'll aim for the tree while unlocking chars. Trying to earn 30k for CBG now. After that I'll need to buy the church, than finally Moe's.

added krae_man965.

origin name is same as my gaf name.

The bell is awesome. Put it near your workshop and ring it when the elves are finished making presents. It automatically collects their loot and sends them back to work. Need a bell like this for the entire game!

Also your name isn't coming up in Origin but feel free to add me: LamonsterZone

Added you too.

UberTag

I still need to splurge on all of the 5+ million aspirational items/buildings.
At least I've almost finished opening up all of my land squares.

murgen

Neo Member
I've been adding a few people on here...if anyone else would like to add me, my orgin id is PerfectTommy.

I could use more neighbors that play regularly.

Thanks!

Just a few hundred shy of 14,000. After the manic Halloween event, it's nice to be a little ahead of the curve.

Do we know what the second phase is going to entail? I assume it won't be making presents still.

UberTag

Just a few hundred shy of 14,000. After the manic Halloween event, it's nice to be a little ahead of the curve.

Do we know what the second phase is going to entail? I assume it won't be making presents still.
I'm hoping we get to invade Shelbyville and steal all of their presents.
It would be nice for us first-time Tapped Out Christmas eventers to have a way to bag all of the daily task optional items we missed out on but we may be screwed until next year.

krae_man

I have him too.

Did you guys pass the threshold in a friends town?

I make sure to never do that since the game often breaks when you do that.

TeddyBoy

I have him too.

Did you guys pass the threshold in a friends town?

I make sure to never do that since the game often breaks when you do that.

What do you mean by threshold?

Have you tried going to Krustyland and back? That seems to get a lot of issues unstuck. You may have to pull him out of your inventory after.

Going to Krustyland and back didn't work :( Thanks for the suggestion though! :)

fisheyes

I just got an update which prompts a mission for Apu. Looks like the quest might give some donuts at the end, which is nice.

I've got about 60 presents left to get the nativity scene. I'll be there in 4 hours, thankfully

I just got an update which prompts a mission for Apu. Looks like the quest might give some donuts at the end, which is nice.

I've got about 60 presents left to get the nativity scene. I'll be there in 4 hours, thankfully

FYI the nativity scene has a 16 hour jobs for the Simpson family

Don't think Im gonna hit bonesaw santa, oh well. Hard to do when you started like 2 weeks before the event. Building the dog track at the moment, have the quest for hair salon and beach/water expansions for Squidport too but no cash at the moment.

UberTag

Don't think Im gonna hit bonesaw santa, oh well. Hard to do when you started like 2 weeks before the event. Building the dog track at the moment, have the quest for hair salon and beach/water expansions for Squidport too but no cash at the moment.
Better get cracking on a Blue House farm, pronto.

UberTag

My Tapped Out app keeps crashing immediately upon connecting to EA's servers.
Even re-downloaded the client from the Play Store with no success. Any suggestions?

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
My Tapped Out app keeps crashing immediately upon connecting to EA's servers.
Even re-downloaded the client from the Play Store with no success. Any suggestions?

You're not alone. I and apparently lots of people on the EA forums are having the same issue. I'm just fortunate to have barely finished the present grind last night. Even that was a chore though, as getting through that update took about half an hour of continually hitting the server not responding button.

Hellers

Has anyone heard if EA are going to sort out Zutroy for those of us who should have had him but still don't?

*Edit*

Ooo. the new patch fixed it. He's in my inventory

Alright my cannon up and running and even hit 700 bells today.

Protip: when doing bells in friend's, try to get the elf cave. It is worth 10 bells compared to 5 for other buildings.

krae_man

And they patched it. My game opens now yah!

Looks like you get double the Bells if you tap the elf cannon in friend towns.

And I got a skin for lard lad that doesnt work on the Halloween version I have. My inventory is now littered with skins for characters/buildings I don't own.

Durden77

Is there no way to erase your data and start fresh in this game? I briefly started it a long time ago in the middle of hanging out with friends, and wanted to start anew now.

Edit : nvm. Got the hang of it again. I need friends!! I can't figure out what my Orgin name is, but I'm adding people from the OT from the top now.

Top Bottom