• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Simpsons Tapped Out |OT| Push Notification

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Catching friend's criminals stops giving out rods eventually but tapping buildings doesn't

Note that tapping buildings count as overall actions in terms of giving rods for the criminals, so it would be best to just tap criminals until they stop giving rods, then go back and do buildings.

Just removed some inactives. I'm a longtime daily player, add me if we're not already friends!

LamonsterZone

Note that tapping buildings count as overall actions in terms of giving rods for the criminals, so it would be best to just tap criminals until they stop giving rods, then go back and do buildings.

This is excellent advice, thanks!

AleeN634

Just wanted to mention the intro to the superhero quest goes above and beyond the setup for the last few events. The fighting animations and comic book cutscenes are great.

My favorite part is the
quest failed portion complete with thumbs down icon

Hellers

How are you guys getting so many rods? Are you sitting there tapping criminals all day long? I'm 4k short and I've been playing every day.

Hellers

I think it's the few hours thing that's doing it then. Due to work I generally only get to play morning, lunch and evening.

I have loads of Springfield chums visiting but that's just 1 rod per tap

krae_man

I think it's the few hours thing that's doing it then. Due to work I generally only get to play morning, lunch and evening.

I have loads of Springfield chums visiting but that's just 1 rod per tap

Its 4 if you tap quickly. You need more bathroom breaks.

Hellers

Its 4 if you tap quickly. You need more bathroom breaks.

I think I might just manage the 18k by the end of the night (Been sneaking in some tapping today) and like you say for the next three issues I need to visit the little boys room more :)

I'm quite enjoying this one. I like the prizes on offer. Also bought Plopper because it'd be rude not to.

Been playing this for a bit, feel free to add me on Origin.

Origin ID: BernardoOne
added!

Tapping every few hours. How many friends do you have. My town gets visited constantly.

I gotta say, I really appreciate how this event rewards frequent playing. Other events and other similar-type games sometimes cap the number of currency you can get each day but this event in particular really gives you a surplus if you play often like I do. Right now I'm sitting at 24532 rods and just got my second donut prize. With just over 14 hours remaining to Issue 2, I'm going to hold off on tapping spotlights and defeating felons until it hits. I'll still tap criminals so I can get Arbitrarium, though.

I bought the pig and the dinosaur, really enjoying their quest text. Can't wait to get Bartman and everyone else.

EA needs to add the new cutscenes to the archive to let us watch them again, like the other cutscenes in the game.

k1t4j

Hey guys, been playing this game for a while now, please feel free to add me on origin:K1t4j

Quite enjoying this Superhero update so far.

Got the krusty outfit and it had a starter quest but now like, I got nothing but some of his actions are locked behind quests. Anyone else have this issue?

The rest of his questline starts in issue 2.

Cool. Yeah I've gotten 2 doughnuts so far from this event (can't afford to reroll) and more than halfway to next chance so I'll get at least 3 before the next issue.

Hey guys, been playing this game for a while now, please feel free to add me on origin:K1t4j

Added

Been playing this for a bit, feel free to add me on Origin. Origin ID: BernardoOne

Added as well. Finally coughed up the 150k for Writer's Building

Durden77

Dammit only 9 more hours until issue 2?! I must have started late, I'm not even halfway to Clownface. Fuuuuck any chance I'll make it?

Dammit only 9 more hours until issue 2?! I must have started late, I'm not even halfway to Clownface. Fuuuuck any chance I'll make it?

That is issue 2 unlock, but it wont unlock if you havent done 1. So you will just keep working on 1 until you unlock Clownface then have access to 2.

Just got Clownface, just in time for the next leg of the event.

Inbetween the multi-stage events, the variety in event currency and the NPCs wandering around that you can get your characters to deal with in exchange for extra currency... they've been paying a lot of attention to how the Family Guy game has been doing its events, that's for sure.

Hellers

I managed to get issue 1 finished last night. Issue 2 should be going by the time I get to work this morning. Time to slack off hardcore and concentrate on the important things. Ingame currency in a f2p Simpsons game.

Hellers

12000 pies for the first prize. Each criminal (Now in optional rainbow wig variety) gives 18. But we have 15 days to complete this issue.

Does anyone know how long it takes to fully respawn a town with criminals? I'm trying to optimise my extra work breaks

JoeM86

12000 pies for the first prize. Each criminal (Now in optional rainbow wig variety) gives 18. But we have 15 days to complete this issue.

Does anyone know how long it takes to fully respawn a town with criminals? I'm trying to optimise my extra work breaks

I already have 1000 pies, so it shouldn't be that hard to get all three.

5 min/crim. I think 30 max so 2.5 hours

krae_man

Friend taps are worthless this time. 4x the currency needed and they give the same rate.

Oh well at least criminals give slightly more, think buildings do too but not sure. In any event 4000 currency/day should do it.

Friend taps are worthless this time. 4x the currency needed and they give the same rate.

Oh well at least criminals give slightly more, think buildings do too but not sure. In any event 4000 currency/day should do it.

Buildings give same but your HQ should still be upgrading slowly to help out a bit. Felons are same too but twice as many days

TeddyBoy

Since I work all day and can't access Tapped Out, I'm behind on my pies right now (I'm at about 4500).

I caved in and bought Plopper, hopefully he'll help me claw back a bit my deficit.

Started playing this again a few weeks back. Lost all my progress last year somehow so had to start again.

Please add me guys if you want. Only have 5 friends on there and only one of them plays the game :(

Started playing this again a few weeks back. Lost all my progress last year somehow so had to start again.

Please add me guys if you want. Only have 5 friends on there and only one of them plays the game :(

You've got to give us your Origin ID first :)

or just go ahead and add me: LamonsterZone

bluehat9

Just started playing this last week since I was tiring of clash of clans. I already added some people from this last page of the thread, but if anyone else is looking to add friends, my origin id is bluehat9, same as gaf name.

Top Bottom