• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls |OT| New age of Heroines

I think the last thing mentioned was that they want to send everything out at once, since they're on a limited budget.

I think something in the rewards has them waiting until all the characters are done.

I think the last thing mentioned was that they want to send everything out at once, since they're on a limited budget.

I think something in the rewards has them waiting until all the characters are done.

Yup, just the physical soundtrack alone means that they can't ship any of the rewards until Beowulf/Robo-Fortune are finished.

I figured it was the character themes but was too lazy to check if there was a physical soundtrack. It's been so long I don't even remember what the rewards are anymore lol

Thinking about it, it's kind of weird to be waiting on music.

I'm like 99% certain that Big Band makes this impossible, because there is just not enough memory for three of him.

That was always a problem, for consoles at least. I think he said there's no way you could have six of the previously biggest characters loaded like you need to.

It would be fine on PC though.

Saikyo

Or make it avaible in an exclusive mode, with other silly things : p, or maybe only on training mode of PC

But its ok, we can live without it...

Ravidrath

Ravi, is it possible to make the Lz streams viewable on mobile? I always want to watch but I'm usually away from my PC.

Jon doesn't know - that seems like a Twitch question?

Is there a Twitch app that would let you watch the stream? No one really seems to know about this stuff.

There's a Twitch app for Android and iOS.

If you log in and 'Follow' the Lab Zero twitch channel, it should show up on the 'Following' shortlist if someone is currently running a stream on it.

Ravidrath

We made cool staff shirts for E3!

BpZbUCuCcAEzEGT.jpg:large

Top Bottom