• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sleeping Dogs |OT| not releasing this would have been a True Crime

Are you running high res textures?

I'm actually not sure. I have "High res textures" enabled - it includes a little blurb about the DLC - but I'm not actually certain whether or not the build I played includes those textures, or if they haven't been released on Steam yet.

The only DLC that pops up in my DLC menu is the Rico pack, since I have a JC2 save.

graywolf323

ugh Steam kept freezing when I tried to claim a code and now I enter something I know is valid from an indie bundle and I've been locked down for a while, apparently I entered too many dupes in such a short period of time so I definitely won't be winning a copy of Sleeping Dogs now :(

So erm, I was thinking about picking this up but really lack any funds at the moment (literally hovering in overdraft while I wait to go back to Uni) bar a bit from occasional work.

Just went on to my ShopTo account and saw £39 under available balance which surprised me, but I have a feeling that it's related to a cancellation a while back and they've credited my account. Sent them an email just to clarify that this is legit obviously, but if so I think I'll pre-order this tomorrow.

Been watching some gameplay and it looks pretty cool.

Is beefy DLC expected?

Eh fuck this, locked out at this point and clearly there's always someone faster. I already paid for the game. Looks like tonight won't be the night to play it.

Teknoman

code is put in chat/video and you redeem it?

well, it can't subjectively be worst unless you don't get a code before the game is on sale months from now at a lower price than your prepurchase :p

think positive! <3

Yup thats what happened. He posted one but I guess everyone activated at once...didnt get in :( Never win these things since everyone else seems 24.6 nanoseconds faster than me lol.

Top Bottom