• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Slim PS3 ...good fake or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phreak47

Galvanise_ said:
The battery icon will cover EVERYTHING. :lol :D

I know this is a long running joke, but I have personally NEVER seen the clock glitch on my PS3. Is it only with certain setups/resolutions?

androvsky said:
I'd say it's just for the Euro video store launch, but I wonder if that requires shutting down PSN for a couple hours.
Oh, I forgot about the European video store being updated. That could be the reason.

Phreak47 said:
I know this is a long running joke, but I have personally NEVER seen the clock glitch on my PS3. Is it only with certain setups/resolutions?

Press the PS button. Your battery indicator will be covering your clock temporarily.

GT5 or some other big title demos available on PSN probably along with that new/redone store stuff, I'm guessing. Highly doubt the deployment of new firmware during the convention.

Let's see what cha got, Sony.

Carl

androvsky said:
I'd say it's just for the Euro video store launch, but I wonder if that requires shutting down PSN for a couple hours.

GOD HELP MY BANK ACCOUNT IF THIS HAPPENS.

Sorry....

Psychotext said:
By that same logic, the 360 has been outselling the PS3 at a higher price (check the chart). OMG!

It doesn't work that way. Sticker price > Consumer education.

I was going to post "inb4 chart" but you beat me.

samven582

dreamer3kx said:
get your popcorn ready gaf.

I'm ready!

MichealJacksonPopcorn.gif

Egmont

Neo Member
DJMeisterJ said:
Now what now?
Ettenra said:
Yes this, sorry had to actually do stuff today. Did I miss something?

A couple of days (weeks? I can't even remember) ago, a Gamestop employee said that they received stickers for "299$" and "349$" but had no idea what they were for.

They could possibly be new prices for the 80GB and 160GB, or they could be for the Slim, or even an Xbox SKU. They're certainly numbers, though! And probably prices! For something!

womfalcs3 said:
Maybe that's what it's for.

I think so, too.

I think they never needed a PSN-maintenance for a firmware-update (directly before it) besides the one for the new store.
They don't need one for uploading the trailers etc. after the PC either.

I can't remember if there was one before US and Japan videostores, but we know for a fact they will announce the videostore for PAL-Users tomorrow (IIRC they even did the same with the US-one + available directly after e3 08 Sony PC)

noah111

Still Alive
What time is Sony's conference tomorrow, US central time? I don't want to wake up only to have 264 more pages to read. I'll probably end up doing the two dozen page bailout until things cool down (if they ever do).

Carl

Sentry said:
What time is Sony's conference tomorrow, US central time? I don't want to wake up only to have 264 more pages to read. I'll probably end up doing the two dozen page bailout until things cool down (if they ever do).

Tell me about it. Can't wait to get home tomorrow and read through all of the posts.

I have to rely on shitty 3G coverage for news as it happens though... :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom