• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Wii U & 3DS Downloadable Characters Discussion and Information on Smash Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd Party: Mega Man X.
1st Party: Wonder Red. Don't know how he'd work but "In Sakurai I Trust".

Smash 4 is literally my ideal roster with every character I've wanted to join available. From here on out, everything is just icing.

Just when I thought I was out of the Ridley cycle, they pull me back in!

JazzmanZ

Did my part and voted CHIBI-ROBO

02_ChibiRobo_1189806567.jpg

Raitaro

Come on people, complete the third party classic third party trifecta & Captain N team by voting on Simon Belmont! His midrange whip combat would also actually offer a nice variety to the roster, and just imagine a Castlevania stage!

(Wouldn't mind Bayonetta, Snake, Takamaru or a Splatoon Inkling either by the way, but only after Simon.)

So this is for a future Smash Bros game, right? Not Wii U?

I think I'll probably vote for a DK character. That or a Pikmin one.

evanmisha

Really wanted to vote for Elma, but figured Wonder Red has a better chance and I'd love to see him make it in. Solidarity!

Soul Lab

Gave my vote to Wonder Red. Wasn't sure if Wonder Red or Bayonetta. Both are amazing. But I have the feeling Wonder Red fits better and has higher potential of an awesome moveset with the unite abilities.

DedValve

Banned
Got torn so I decided to go ham

Ridley, Bayonetta, Wolf in that order.

And because I couldn't resist I did Snake just so I can scream "Snake?? Snake!?? SNAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!" in the comments.

Since I'm on a college IP anyway, I voted for Mail to represent Popful Mail, which had a Super Famicom release back in the early-1990s. I really want Falcom to have a character on the roster, and, considering that Adol's role has been filled to partial degrees by other sword-wielding male fighters, Mail seems the better choice. This could also be a chance for more vocal taunts and maybe an Assist Trophy; I don't know if any Falcom IPs have been referenced in a Smash game yet for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom