• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Wii U & 3DS Downloadable Characters Discussion and Information on Smash Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.

lt519

Let's do it guys!

200px-Geno_SMRPG.gif

Mallow would be pretty sweet too.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I feel sorry for the person who will have to read all these Shrek and Goku suggestions.

Not

Banned
Did another one.

Name: Krystal

Game: Star Fox Adventures, Star Fox Assault, Star Fox Command

Reason: There should be more female characters on the roster, and so far every character from the Star Fox games have had similar movesets. Krystal would be a much more interesting character than, say, Slippy because of her staff and magic-based abilities. If anything, she could even be a clone of Palutena.

PSqueak

Banned
Voted Duster because i want Mother reps that arent psychics.

For everyone voting goku unironically: Are you at least listing "Jump super stars" and "Jump ultimate stars" as the game he's from?

If you gonna try you might at least want to make it sound plausible to nintendo.

I'm so torn. I like the idea of Chorus Kids now, do I support them? Bandana Dee is one of those small requests that'd bring me a lot of joy. Dark Samus came really close, so do I cast my vote there in hopes of her getting a second look? Do I go completely odd ball and vote for Slime from Dragon Quest simply because I like that series so much.

Help me GAF. The power is too great. ;_;

Zomba13

I put in a vote for Ridley (fuck off, I don't care if he's a hazard or too big).

I also then voted again for Wooooonder RED!

Unite up GAF. Do the right thing and vote for Wonder Red.

walnuts

My votes:

latest

They should decrease his size to Charizard or Bowser.

JackFrost.png

Maskot of Atlus. And the SMTxFE crossover is coming.

latest

Her movements are already implemented at her games, and her final smash could be summoning Madame Butterfly. Bayo 1 costume could be default costume, Bayo 2 costume an alternate costume, and Jeanne the alternate character.

Blues1990

The series doesn't have a character that represents Nintendo's portable systems, so it's only fitting that Issac would fit the bill for laying down the smack on Mario with summoning Judgement. Essentially, he get's the Little Mac treatment.

We've also kinda of glossed over it, but how AWESOME are those MegaMan Mii costumes?

Nintendo is keeping Capcom's abused character alive.

18-Volt

Since they have ruled out Ridley, I'm sure Snake will be chosen. Wonder how the whole Konami - Kojima situation will affect this.

I voted for Rayman. You guys should do the same.

Not

Banned
And finally...

Name: Black Shadow

Game: F-Zero

Reason: COME ON YOU GUYS

STOP GIVING GANONDORF BLACK SHADOW'S MOVESET

I know I'm just adding to the enormous bandwagon here*, but I have high hopes for this one.

/s :'(

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Why does the text cut off when you go to the next line?

Because of this, my entry for Torterra read...

We need a Gr
ass Starter.

McNum

Voted for WONDER RED!

The Unite Morphs would be fantastic to see in Smash. Hand, Sword, Whip, Gun, Hammer, Claw, Bomb and Crossbow could all translate well into Smash. Between all the main Wonderful Ones, plus Immorta you'd have all eight alt costumes as well.

That and we need
the "Final Ultimate Legendary Earth Power Super Max Justice Future Miracle Dream Beautiful Galaxy Big Bang Little Bang Sunrise Starlight Infinite Fabulous Totally Final Wonderful Arrow" for a Final Smash. It has Final in it twice, after all.

I just want to see Unite Smash attacks.

Crocodile

I remember the Skullgilrs character vote and how crazy things go there. This will be that x53153311545. That vote did have a lot greater transparency and more regular updates though so this being more hidden might make things "less fun". At least its confirmed that Nintendo likes money and that there will be more Smash DLC.

I wanted to vote for K. Rool and sign it as someone more vocal about not wanting him in but realistically I went for Dixie.

I wonder if it'll be based on popularity or just which ideas take Sakurai's fancy more, because if it really is like a regular vote than we're really going to see some dumber choices like Shadow or Goku get spammed by younger kids.

I think it will clearly be a function of who Sakurai likes, who they can get the rights too, who would make for the most unique character, etc. and not just a straight "character with most votes WINS"

Zomba13

Guys. Guys. Guys! GUYS!

What if... What if WHAT IF Wonder Red gets in AND WE GET A WONDER RED AMIIBO!!!!!!????!!!?!?

Guys. GUYS!

Unite up guys. C'mon. Please.

GIF_-_Wonderful_101_Thumbs_Up.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom