• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash Wii U & 3DS Downloadable Characters Discussion and Information on Smash Ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.

J@hranimo

Banned
ibsPgOcOKhwDfK.gif

MY MAN

VOTING RAYMAN

doubt they'll do anymore non nintendo, but I'd love to see Knuckles, Tail, Zero, or X as DLC. I'ma go ahead and put in Zero and Knuckles in two different votes :p.

Axass

Voted Ridley, because fuck it.

Also, gonna vote again for Isaac, Paper Mario, Inlkling and K.Rool, cause no IP block.

Also LOL at those saying we weren't getting anything new after Mewtwo. I bet Wolf is going to come out with Lucas in June, they're saving the announcement for E3 or the next direct.

Not

Banned
Here's my submission

Character: Ridley

Game: Nearly every Metroid game

Reason: Because if Kirby and Captain Olimar can fight with Bowser and Donkey Kong, Ridley should be able to fight with Samus. I'm sorry, but the "too big" excuse makes zero sense when compared to other tiny-sized or giant-sized characters that are included.

Hatchtag

Banned
Voted Ridley, because fuck it.

Also, gonna vote again for Isaac, Paper Mario, Inlkling and K.Rool, cause no IP block.

Also LOL at those saying we weren't getting anything new after Mewtwo. I bet Wolf is going to come out with Lucas in June, they're saving the announcement for E3 or the next direct.

Considering they're taking votes through October, I could see us getting as many as one every other month until early next year.

My biggest concern is the lack of stage DLC announcements. The roster's great. It can always be expanded on, but it's pretty damn great by default. The stage roster though? Kinda mediocre.

I hope that the characters narrow down and we vote on the top 6 people.

And that last vote should only be possible to do through the game itself to prevent vote abuse.

But I'm positive we're getting two characters. Gotta keep that character select screen even.

Zyrox

You goobers better vote for Wolf and Waluigi.
Who am I kidding, Ridley is totally gonna get the most votes.

Shovel Knight all day every day. He's not really a Nintendo character, but hey, they promoted the hell out of him when the game dropped during a slow period of releases, so there's at least some connection there.

I voted for Wonder Red, but now I just got reminded of Chibi-Robo. I would've voted for him instead if I remembered him earlier. =/

Just did Snake.

K. Rool and Wolf are also great ideas, and I'd say the same for Wonder Red if they could get him to work somehow. Ice Climbers ain't happening and Takamaru's a waste considering he's already an AT.

Thinking of voting for Lolo & Lala as an Ice Climbers-style duo for a fighter slot. I like the idea of more HAL characters getting their due, and I think Eggerland has just enough variety in level and enemy design to inspire some choices for moves.

Jeb

Voted Monster Hunter.
Snake and Bayo are probably going to be picked by the thousands, so I went with something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom