• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smite |OT| Release The Quacken

Not a great pic but summer Geb skin:

m98XPJc.png

Ok lol. That's pretty good. That Max Headroom face.

drotahorror

^That Geb is amazing.

Ok Ratatoskr is busted. I wasn't feelin him? at first, decided to go the healing acorn and go a thor/bastet ability based build. Hated it, abilities lacked damage.

Now I realize you have to go Opal Acorn (applies on hit effects) into boots into deathbringer and you're just dashing around 2 shotting people.

First game with the build (5v5 siege motd)

Of course before the game I got bitched at for autolocking the new god on new god day. Like someone else wasn't trying for it....
*I shouldn't have got Jotunn's. I forgot he gets 25% CDR from that acorn. Hydras Lament would probably be super good.

Also, it blows my mind that these 2 smurfs aren't banned yet. They're in a full party (the 2 that are with them are together, full 4 man party) and they're still playing games today in a full party.

3lNAstu.jpg

To be fair, it's par for the course for a new god to be released overtuned. I think Hi-Rez just likes doing it this way as it gives them room to bring them down in balance without overnerfing.

Rat's kit just has so much going on. He's going to be a very hard god to balance, but I think he's actually released at a good spot to not fuck him up entirely. Opal is a mess though, lol.

I'm more curious to know how Ah Puch is doing now.

EDIT: I'm not sure how I feel about the new Zhong skin. It's a well done skin but the effects make it really awkward to play him. It's really hard to see when you've hit someone with a DOT sometimes. His 2 is also a little hard to see.

drotahorror

Ah Puch is still busted as ever.

Haven't checked the ZK skin effects (don't have the skin) but you remind of what I don't like about the covert ops bastet skin. Instead of her 2 coming out at a full cone all at once, with the skin it sprays from left to right or right to left and it seems like I miss it more often.

Played three games so far. Ratatoskrs on both teams in each game. Not one of them fell below a 1:1 K:D ratio. Most of them did very well.

As Spiritreaver said, this is what Hi-Rez always does so I'm not surprised at all. It certainly doesn't hurt the sales — i.e., releasing an OP/borderline-OP god will cause people to spend gems/favor in order to play it ASAP. Usually the next patch will nerf them into reasonable territory.

Exception: Ah Puch just got nerfed (I think), but he's still ridiculously strong. He has the damage of Anubis/He Bo but can do it from far away at absolutely no risk to himself.

Exception: Ah Puch just got nerfed (I think), but he's still ridiculously strong. He has the damage of Anubis/He Bo but can do it from far away at absolutely no risk to himself.

Ah Puch does kind of have to put himself at risk in order to set off his ultimate.

I say kind of, because even if Ah Puch dies after setting off his Ult, it's not like it stops his ult. I've died many times after setting off my ult only to have the rest of my team pick off the enemy team stuck in my ult.

"It's all part of the plan..."

Indignate

I guess I haven't played in so long that I'm back in trench tier again.

Laned with a Bellona in Siege who could have ulted on two different occasions for kills, but instead saves the ult for a dead Neith statue (I was Dusa).

That's only the highlight. The plays were clowny throughout. Really had me shaking my head.

Rizzi

I wish more people played on the Australian servers. The queues for matches take way too long after like 10pm.
The fact that people play Arena instead of Conquest really pisses me off.
Arena is awful!

I'm sure some of you here are playing HotS. How are you guys liking it compared to Smite? I didn't like it in beta, but I wanna try to get into it. The game comes off as very simple. I never did play multiplayer though.

On topic, I had a troll He Bo in Assault last night. He would ult into the team, hitting no one, die, rinse, repeat. He bought troll items like traveler's, rod of acepslsepasi, witchblade... then when I called him out to the team he sold all his items and bought every starter item.

We SOMEHOW still won, barely. Scylla and I (Zhong) carried hard. At the end he said "gg guys". lol

Special C

I've played around 30 conquest games on Xbox and so far only 2 games where everybody called their role. One of those two games nobody got the starting positions even close.

Its ends up not mattering because the other team is winging it too but its just more enjoyable with a coordinated effort. I just try to be helpful and let people know about the Meta guides out there but its a long road ahead for Xbox.

Indignate

It's fun, and different enough that I play it alongside Dota and Smite.

There's no big bundle like there is for Smite, but unlocking characters doesn't feel like a chore like it does in League (I wouldn't know what it's like for Smite since I bought the god pack and don't really pay attention to my favor).

I'm sure some of you here are playing HotS. How are you guys liking it compared to Smite? I didn't like it in beta, but I wanna try to get into it. The game comes off as very simple. I never did play multiplayer though.

HotS is fun, my biggest take away being that it's probably the "fastest" MOBA. The average game of HotS doesn't take much longer than 20 minutes, which I greatly appreciate.

I don't really have a lot to comment about in regards to it's mechanics, but if time is a factor, it's probably the best MOBA in that regard aside from Smite Arena.

Hi-Rez posted this on r/Smite:

The Sly Messenger Patch | Feedback Time!

Some of the top reddit comments on the current patch:

DrMostlySane said:
I think that currently Ah Puch's damage is far too easy confirm for how high it is, and that the Slow on his 1 needs to be turned into either a scaling Slow or have it's duration decreased at lower levels.

Osiris I think is a bit weak at everything currently - he is one of the squishiest and slowest Warriors, his damage isn't particularly notable, and his ultimate's cooldown feels a little too punishing compared to other Leaping ultimates, such as Eagle Rally.

Item-wise I think Qin's Sais needs a price reduction while the Executioner needs a price increase, as I feel it is currently a little too cheap for what it all gives you.

Also Combat Blink should have a minor cooldown decrease to make it a more appealing choice.
DocDino said:
On paper, [Ah Puch] is balanced; no escape / peel in exchange for high damage and area control.

In practice, a 40% slow that takes up half the lane and a stacking slow that takes up the entire lane are pretty good self peel as well as amazing damage confirmation.
Ace4994 said:
Agree with everything except Qin's. It's still a super good item in its current state. I like Krett's idea of turning it into a DOT that refreshes.

Daitenshi said:
First off thank you. This is near exactly what I wanted. I mentioned this in a below post but perhaps work with the mods and establish some ground rules for these so you don't get any stupid one line insults. Additionally please make this a regular thing. Like. Once a week if not more than that. Edit: shame on me for not actually clicking the link. I thought this was a reddit post just for feedback.

As far as feedback goes I'll be editing this post as the week goes on but here it goes.

It seems that a fundamental change in how you patch the game needs to happen. The problem is less that the new gods are op it's that they stay op until the next patch which may be 2+ weeks away. That's simply unacceptable to leave your game in a "toxic" state that long.

Here's what I suggest: release the patches on Tuesday and then have an adjustment patch friday. Just tweak his numbers a little bit, see where he is over performing, get our opinions and just adjust a little. I suppose this can wait till the next week. But you Absolutly cannot leave your game in. Shitty state for so long again because we will adjust and react if you don't which is a bad thing. A very bad thing. op gods see lots of play, more than they should and people get sick of it.

Additionally please stop having quick fixes for the AI. It looks poorly done and and that reflects poorly on the game. The moved chat box in the god select screen is specifically what I'm referring to. It literally looks like some variables were changed for its position. It's not nearly as aesthetically pleasing. It could be moved back to its original position and made to collapse to a single colored bar sith no pictures by clicking at the top. It will be sleek, clean, and allow for the god visibility that we originally wanted.

Now the new ques are a upsetting to some people. What I reccomend (as I did in other posts) is to bring back the other queue for those who want to be more serious and/or have the new queue prioritize 5v5, then 5v4/1 then 5v3/2. Anything less would be silly and potentially too difficult for players to face and thus will make people upset.

Please make Awilix's ult steroid begin after the animation and durbg the animation we have cc immunity. Additionally if wards or allies have Los on an enemy let us ult them. Let us place wards and use actives on suku. Don't let any cc knock us off suku (it's inconsistent right now). Let us get on suku while crippled, just not leap. No god should be able to shut down half of a kit. Which is why mounting suku while crippled should be acceptable. Have her say "Suku save me!" "Suku Help!" "suku I need you" though the last one is already a line. Add a panicked shakiness to her voice since she's really fucked if she gets crippled.

Have Au Puch ' s slows start a little low and scale wth level.

Increase Bellona ' s ult timer slightly (5sec) and/or then make scourge trigger every 4th hit.

I haven't personally played rato potato skin so I can't provide feedback on him.

Make crits act differently for melee and ranged. And/or the escapes for hunters need a nerf.

Guardians need to hit less hard but be more tanky. They are there for meat shields, assists and cc.

I'll add more after a bit if research.

Also, many complaints about FPS issues and premade Conquest issues.

I've played around 30 conquest games on Xbox and so far only 2 games where everybody called their role. One of those two games nobody got the starting positions even close.

Its ends up not mattering because the other team is winging it too but its just more enjoyable with a coordinated effort. I just try to be helpful and let people know about the Meta guides out there but its a long road ahead for Xbox.

I play in a team, and whilst there are a few too many ROFLSTOMP matches on Xbox, I have definitely encountered some pretty good teams that owned us :(

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Longtime Smite players, please answer these question for me: Do PC players REALLY think it's a good idea to play double Squishy / ADC of the same classes in Joust?

Personally, I always prefer to have a Guardian/Defensive Warrior, a Mage, and either a Hunter or Assassin. Assassin only if the first 2 are good at defending the tower or pushing, hunter if you're going to go all in on aggressive pushing.

But on X1, almost EVERY team I get on refuses to play a guardian or a non-budget-assassin style Warrior. Even if I call Mage or hunter, they'll still pick another mage, or an assassin or 2nd hunter.

I try and remedy this by either Playing the Guardian (Athena, Syl), A defensive War (Generally Chac or Bel?) or once, a defensive/damage hybrid Zhong Qui (which was quite funny, DEMONS! cleared everyone out). But this doesn't always work, and I really have to wonder if this is a misunderstanding of game logic, or if players are just so greedy that they don't think well about team work.

I really get tired of being almost forced to play the guardian every time, if I want one. I'd love to play an awesome support Aphrodite every once in a while, too!

Also, how big is the actual stigma VS Assassin classes in Joust? I think most of them work great, if your allies are good at holding the line. Not as braindead as hunters, but they also let the WAR and Guard get EXP from Lane-killing, unlike the double mage/hunter teams that kill all the minions before a WAR or GUARD can land a blow...

Pic of next Nox skin:

dSQEXtk.png

Also on stream it has been said that she will getting a rekit in the pacth after Ratataskor.
patch notes tomorrow should have the nox revamp hopefully

OOO, I love the skin for Nox! She seems to get such little love. Unfortunately, I can see why; she feels like a crappier version of Janus, to me. No where near as much control, her ult has too much start-up to be viable for team use (why can't it be as great as Chang'e Ult? or have a stupid explosive radius like Medusa Spit?), And she generally just doesn't have the AOE to balance out the weaknesses, IMHO. But I'm just an X1 Player, how do PCs feel about her?

She really feels way, way to conservative in power, VS many other gods in the game.

Not a great pic but summer Geb skin:

m98XPJc.png

And that looks great! I really love G.E.B 1, but I don't think he does nearly as much to help a team in Joust or Arena as a good Sylvannus. Which is a bit sad, as I REALLY Want to use by G.E.B.1 skin all the time, one of my favorites in the game. (Roll Out is so good in that form.)

Longtime Smite players, please answer these question for me: Do PC players REALLY think it's a good idea to play double Squishy / ADC of the same classes in Joust?

It's generally a problem in most modes. People don't want to play support. I run a lot of arena and I often have to run a guardian or tanky mage so we have a chance at winning. it makes it hard to master non-tanky Gods.

In conquest the meta is shifting to 2 or 3 hunters because of how well they can steamroll most other classes. I'm not aware of the meta of 3v3 but it could be a similar thing.

I know that Aphro is very good in 1v1 joust so I would imagine that she is also good in 3v3. If you really want I'd just play her, Aphro can be decently tanky if you play her right even without tanky items (I've never tried tanky items on her).

Also, how big is the actual stigma VS Assassin classes in Joust? I think most of them work great, if your allies are good at holding the line. Not as braindead as hunters, but they also let the WAR and Guard get EXP from Lane-killing, unlike the double mage/hunter teams that kill all the minions before a WAR or GUARD can land a blow...

Again this applies to 1v1 but assasians are generally hyper late game carries. Someone like Merc or Kali can wreck the opposition if they can get online. This usually requires 3 if not 4 full items before this can happen so it can take a while. if you can get some early kills though you can snowball hard and it will be difficult for the opposition to come back.

Most people seem to be looking to win and win quickly, hunters are generally better at that but a fed assassin can end a game very quickly.

OOO, I love the skin for Nox! She seems to get such little love.

She is not thought of highly. A good Nox player can do very well but they are few and far between. That skin is coming with a rekit for her so hopefully she will be in a better place after that.

And that looks great! I really love G.E.B 1, but I don't think he does nearly as much to help a team in Joust or Arena as a good Sylvannus. Which is a bit sad, as I REALLY Want to use by G.E.B.1 skin all the time, one of my favorites in the game. (Roll Out is so good in that form.)

In arena I disagree. Geb is really good. His knock-up into ult keeps the enemy stunned long enough for your team to kill them. This requires a watchful team but I don't find this a huge problem.

His Geb shield is arguably the best support skill in the game. Saves many a lives. Plus it has a CC cleanse on it so things like Chronos stun, Athena taunt, Fenrir ult etc can be made useless (Fenrir especially).

Personally I find to make Sylvanus work you have to be able to hit his two and three, if you miss those you're basically a sitting duck and mostly useless to the team.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
It's generally a problem in most modes. People don't want to play support. I run a lot of arena and I often have to run a guardian or tanky mage so we have a chance at winning. it makes it hard to master non-tanky Gods.

O often wondered if Tanky Mages were looked down upon as well, so I'm happy to see you mention it. My first love in the game was a surprisingly tanky Nu Wa (especially since her HP increases make her CHILDREN stronger, too), before I really understood the item building game.

[
In conquest the meta is shifting to 2 or 3 hunters because of how well they can steamroll most other classes. I'm not aware of the meta of 3v3 but it could be a similar thing.

Ewww, lol. I always find over-stacked on one side of damage teams to be easier to counter. But then again, I like building SOME DEF on every character I play. I don't see the point of always being able to be 2-shotted by Loki, basically.

I know that Aphro is very good in 1v1 joust so I would imagine that she is also good in 3v3. If you really want I'd just play her, Aphro can be decently tanky if you play her right even without tanky items (I've never tried tanky items on her).

She can hit much harder than I initially expected, and she's such a pain to get rid of with ANY amount of decent team support. So that's a good point... if you can't beat them, join them at their own game, and outdo them, I suppose.

Again this applies to 1v1 but assasians are generally hyper late game carries. Someone like Merc or Kali can wreck the opposition if they can get online. This usually requires 3 if not 4 full items before this can happen so it can take a while. if you can get some early kills though you can snowball hard and it will be difficult for the opposition to come back.

Aye, understood on their late-game usefulness. That's why I love playing Awilix or Seqet, as they both feel useful for other reasons, even before late. (I want to like Kali, but I suck at making her work early so far.) Gravity Surge and Last Breath have to be two of my favorite skills in the game, but playing with people who don't understand them is a royal pain. (He Bo + Awilix combo is a fav when it works.)

Most people seem to be looking to win and win quickly, hunters are generally better at that but a fed assassin can end a game very quickly.

It's just odd, when I see these people that have PC-exclusive stuff that seem to have no concept of balanced team-building. I'd rather win 1 long time match than lose 3 in the same time span due to making it easy for the team to build Physical Def VS my Hunter / Assa / Warrior team.

She is not thought of highly. A good Nox player can do very well but they are few and far between. That skin is coming with a rekit for her so hopefully she will be in a better place after that.

I really hope it brings her more in-line with other gods. Her dark, broody personality is fun VS all the bubbly-giggly the game has otherwise.

In arena I disagree. Geb is really good. His knock-up into ult keeps the enemy stunned long enough for your team to kill them. This requires a watchful team but I don't find this a huge problem.

His Geb shield is arguably the best support skill in the game. Saves many a lives. Plus it has a CC cleanse on it so things like Chronos stun, Athena taunt, Fenrir ult etc can be made useless (Fenrir especially).

I can agree to arena. Since there's so many people, you can normally find someone to run with, and be effective... but it joust, I never seem to be able to make a difference with him, compared to Syl. Double "poisons", one of which also heals, Root and Pull, early MP Tick, AOE Healing... it just all seems so much more useful. GEB's 1 is just.. so.. meh.. in Joust, lol.

I did NOT know his shield could stop Fenrir Ult, thanks for that bit of knowledge!

Personally I find to make Sylvanus work you have to be able to hit his two and three, if you miss those you're basically a sitting duck and mostly useless to the team.

Wisp are just so good, though. I was REALLY sour on Syl when I first played him in Joust, but the amount of times he's turned the tide for my team, or the enemies, proved to me that he's a great, hard to kill aid. Even a sitting Duck is useful if it gives your team chances to aim, stun, and obliterate. Just not very glorious, haha.

Pics of what the new mastery skins will look like:

Wisp are just so good, though. I was REALLY sour on Syl when I first played him in Joust, but the amount of times he's turned the tide for my team, or the enemies, proved to me that he's a great, hard to kill aid. Even a sitting Duck is useful if it gives your team chances to aim, stun, and obliterate. Just not very glorious, haha.

Not glorious but it gets the job done :p

You're probably right that Sylvanus is the better pick in Joust as Geb is seen as one of the worst Gods in that mode.

They're just redoing the gold mastery skins that are already in the game. You can buy the Gold & Blue at Mastery 1 and you can buy the Gold & Black skin at Mastery 10.

Do you have to buy them in order? For example: If I want the legendary skin, do I have to buy the gold skin first?

Edit: Agni skin too

CGwpxsHUYAAHLMX.jpg

That looks awesome. Too bad Agni is one of my least favorite mages to play. His kit just feels awkward to use, for me at least.

That Nox though. She at least looks fun to play mainly cause of her dash, neat mechanic. I still wish she would've gotten some kind of blind though.

That new Nox three, sounds fun. Riding along in someones global ult sounds like a good way to turn a fight in your favour.

They're just redoing the gold mastery skins that are already in the game. You can buy the Gold & Blue at Mastery 1 and you can buy the Gold & Black skin at Mastery 10.

Black and gold are mastery 5, diamond is mastery 10.

Do you have to buy them in order? For example: If I want the legendary skin, do I have to buy the gold skin first?

I believe so yeah, you have to buy each in order before you can get the next one.

From the patch notes, you can't just buy that Agni skin:

Triumph & Agni
This skin is awarded for completing the new Spread the Love Achievement: Played 30 hours with a player you have referred in your party.

Indignate

Ah Puch's ult ending when he dies is...dumb?

Seems like a poor way to handle it.

EDIT: Holy shit, Nox is Naix now. This is great.

Official patch notes are here.

Pins and Dolls Patch Notes | 16th June, 2015

NHD44Gh.jpg

NOX
Nox has had a significant redesign this patch.

Flame of the Night (Passive)
Nox’s candles gather energy from all abilities she uses. For every ability Nox casts a candle is lit. For every candle lit Nox gains +3% Magical Power. When Nox takes damage one of her candles is blown out.

Shadow Lock
Nox extends her shadow, Rooting a single enemy god in place for 2s and dealing damage equal to 30/40/50/60/70 +20% of her Magical Power every 0.5s. Nox must channel to maintain hold on the target, but may cancel this ability early. Cost: 50/55/60/65/70. Cooldown: 10s.

Siphon Darkness
Nox creates a void of darkness that silences all enemies within. After 2s it explodes, dealing 90/160/230/300/370 +100% of her Magical Power as damage. Cost: 70/75/80/85/90. Cooldown: 15s.

Shadow Step
Nox dashes forward, dealing 70/110/150/190/230 +40% of her Magical Power as damage to all enemies. If she hits an allied god, she leaps into their shadow, traveling with them. When Nox exits a shadow, she deals damage again in radius 20 around her. Nox may cancel this ability early to exit shadows. Cost: 90. Cooldown: 15s.

Night Terror (Ult)
Nox unleashes a vortex of dark energy that explodes on contact with an enemy god or surface, dealing 200/250/300/350/400 +60% of her Magical Power as damage to all enemies within range 20, and an additional 20/25/30/35/40 +5% of her Magical Power every 1s for 5s. Enemies hit are also weakened, and deal 30% less damage for the duration. Cost: 100. Cooldown: 90.

NEW ARENA MAP
The Arena map has undergone a full visual upgrade and features new buff creatures.

NEW GOD SKINS

Triumph & Agni
This skin is awarded for completing the new Spread the Love Achievement: Played 30 hours with a player you have referred in your party. You can only earn progress for this achievement after the release of the patch, no existing time played will be credited.

xU97qJE.jpg

Bizzy B Cupid
0CiUpq6.jpg

Madame Darkness Nox
QIuA6Ma.jpg

Crimson Death Kali
Zxp7i4y.jpg

Heavenly Warlord Sun Wukong
QphPwda.jpg

Golden / Legendary / Diamond Bellona
0gxzseR.jpg

Golden / Legendary / Diamond Anubis
UO7fq6s.jpg

NEW VOICE PACKS
- Triumph & Agni
- Bizzy B Cupid
- Madame Darkness Nox

NEW EMOTES
- Firework Global Emote [Summer of Smite]
- Anhur Furious
- Anubis Furious
- Janus Furious
- Cupid Furious
- Aphrodite Furious
- Hercules Dance
- Janus Special
- Chronos’ Dance
- Artemis Dance

NEW WARD SKINS AND PLAYER ICONS
- Squiddle
- Beach Pedestal, Summer of Smite Reward
- Friend Referral Icon

UI
- Adjusted party invitation popup to not obstruct the Accept and Decline buttons while in Borderless Windowed mode.
- Selecting a Loading Frame at match lobby will now immediately take effect.
- Fixed Loading Frames not always appearing for Custom matches.
- Fixed filter dropdown at match lobby getting cut off when minimized.
- Fixed bundles including a god you have rented showing the god as owned.
- Fixed issue where players could not purchase from treasure chests.

GAMEPLAY
- Fixed issue where Jungle Buffs could get stuck in the air.
- Fixed issue where the Titan could get stuck on a wall when returning to base in Joust.
- Fixed issue in Assault where players would be unable to buy items for the rest of the match.

MISC
- Visual improvements have been made to Pedestals in the Match Lobby.
- Added new background to the End of Match Lobby.
- Fixed issue where several bots would spawn on the same point in Custom matches.
- New scrolling combat text.
- Updated player name requirements to allow 16 characters.
- Updated several tooltips for improved consistency.
- Drybear announcer pack has been updated with new lines.

ITEMS
Most of our itemization adjustments this patch are focused around Hunters, and the recent meta shift. We are primarily adjusting early game builds in this patch, and we will look to make more substantial adjustments to the late game as needed in subsequent patches.

Bluestone Pendant
“Bluestone Pendant’s effect reaches farther beyond the early game than we’d like for a starter item, and is seeing a reduction in its percentage based Passive. Its power is also being reduced.”
3488.jpg

- Reduced Physical Power from 15 to 10.
- Reduced passive mana return from 3 to 1.5% of missing Mana.

Witchblade
“Witchblade’s purpose is to target enemy players who are built for in-hand damage, and is being scaled up to match the Attack Speeds these kinds of gods are able to achieve given Season 2 itemization.”
2892.jpg

- Increased Attack Speed slow Aura from 15% to 20%.
- Increase Power reduction on enemies from 25 to 30.

Ichaival
“Ichaival is a bridge item that brings early strength by stealing power, but is over-statted for its cost. Bringing the Attack Speed value down better highlights its purpose.”
3285.jpg

- Reduced Attack Speed from 30% to 20%.

The Executioner
“Executioner is getting a slight adjustment to bring down it’s Attack Speed contribution to an overall build.”
2803.jpg

- Reduced Attack Speed from 25% to 20%.
- Cost increased from 2200 to 2250.

Heartseeker
“Heartseeker’s cost is being increased, to make picking it up a bit slower.”
2087.jpg

- Increased cost from 1790 to 1890.

Shield of Regrowth
“More Physical Protections are being added to better highlight Shield of Regrowth as a hybrid item.”
2904.jpg

- Physical Protection increased from 20 to 30.

Runic Shield
“Runic Shield is Witchblade’s mystical cousin, but costed slightly too much to be picked up in some situations.”
2903.jpg

- Reduced cost from 2400 to 2300.

Ancile
“Ancile, as a stacking item, has some ramp up time and was difficult to pick up in time to get the Protections and Cooldown Reduction you wanted for a build at a comfortable timing. Reducing its cost means you can start stacking sooner.”
3145.jpg

- Reduced cost from 2400 to 2250.

Celestial Legion Helm
“This item exists to fight crits. With some games having two or more players per team with crit and this item still not being purchased... ‘Probably needs a buff.”
3262.jpg

- Reduced price from 2850 to 2350.
- Reduced passive proc frequency from every 15s to every 6s.

GODS - BALANCE/UPDATES/FIXES

Ah Muzen Cab
1956.jpg

Bees!
- Basic Attacks from Ah Muzen Cab will now extend the duration of Bees! on the target by 1s.
- Targets that suffer from Bees! for 4s are Disarmed for 1s.
- Reduced duration from 3s to 2s.
- Fixed issue where Vulcan’s turrets would not take damage from Bees! if hit with Ah Muzen Cab’s Honey.

Ah Puch
“Ah Puch’s Ultimate will now end if he dies. This is a major change in how players fight him, and add additional vulnerability to the God of Decay.”
2056.jpg

Undead Surge
- Updated targeter and FX radius to more closely match affected area.
Empty the Crypts
- Now disappears when Ah Puch dies.

Artemis
1748.jpg

Transgressor’s Fate
- Fixed an issue where enemies could be affected by the trap’s pull after they had teleported away from it.

Ao Kuang
2034.jpg

Passive
- Fixed issue where casting an ability while out of Mana could consume two charges.
King of the Eastern Seas
- Fixed several cases where landing the ability would not properly knock up or Execute the target.

Chaac
1966.jpg

Storm Call
- Fixed an issue where incorrect FX were used when casted near a deployed axe.

Chang’e
1921.jpg

General
- Fixed issue where Jade Rabbit would get stuck on a wall in Joust map.

Hou Yi
“Hou Yi’s dash has been reworked to better match his snappy playstyle, and give him more options when deciding to escape or commit to the fight. Once in the air, he’ll be given a Golden Crow’s eye view of the battlefield.. eh? eh?”
2040.jpg

Divebomb
- This ability has been reworked. When activated, Hou Yi will jump straight up into the air and pause, choosing a landing location.

Loki
Vanish
- Fixed the buff timer disappearing when using Basic Attack and not hitting anything.

Ne Zha
"Ne Zha’s getting a new passive! One of the most requested abilities for a rework, this new passive opens up a vast number of new tactical options for the Third Lotus Prince.”
1915.jpg

Immortal Spirit - Passive
- Immortal Spirit has been reworked into Righteous Spirit.
- Ne Zha gains a stack when he hits an enemy with a Basic Attack, and an additional stack for Critical Strikes. He may activate Flaming Spear to consume these stacks and heal himself.
- Heals for 1.25% per stack, max. 20.
Wind Fire Wheels
- Fixed an issue where using the ability on Janus while going through a portal could cause both players to get stuck.

Ratatoskr
“Nutz.”
2063.jpg

Through The Cosmos
- Ratatoskr will now land at the last valid targeted location if the ability times out while targeting a non-valid location.
- Reduced damage from 250/330/410/490/570 to 200/260/320/380/440.
- Reduced scaling from 100% to 70%
- Reduced maximum time on one branch from 4 to 3s.
Dart
- Opal Acorn: Reduced scaling from 70% to 55%.
- Now marks all targets hit instead of just one target per Dash. Hitting a marked target at any time will cause Dart to not reset its Cooldown.
Acorn Blast
- Emerald Acorn: Reduced maximum number of hits that trigger a heal from 5 to 4.
- Sapphire Acorn: Reduced damage from 30/35/40/45/50 to 10/15/20/25/30 & Reduced scaling from 60% to 40%.
Blue Acorn
- Reduced Physical Power from 30 to 25.
Yellow Acorn
- Reduced Physical Power from 30 to 25.
Sapphire Acorn
- Reduced Physical Penetration from +15 to +10.
Emerald Acorn
- Reduced Physical Penetration from +15 to +10.

Sobek
1747.jpg

Tail Whip
- Fixed issue where ability would not go on Cooldown if interrupted.

Sun Wukong
1944.jpg

72 Transformations
- Fixed an issue where quick casting would not work for the Eagle transformation.

Xbalanque
1864.jpg

Poison Darts
- Addressed issue where Xbalanque would not be able to attack after casting ability.

Zeus
1672.jpg

General
- Rework clap emote not animating.

I really hate how Xbalanque's ult now blacks out the screen. Makes it way too powerful in team fights.
This is the main reason they won't give any other gods a blind. Nox really should have some kind of blind mechanic more than any other god in the game, but Xba ruined it for everyone, lol.

drotahorror

But you have to basic attack gods and get crits to get it which Ne Zha should only really be doing near full build. Old one at least gave him some sustain early on.

Does enemy=god? I figured minions would count. If not, then yeah it's garbage. GL getting 20 stacks especially if it restarts after a death.

The way I read it is Ne Zha gets 1 stack per enemy hit (God or Minion), and an extra for a crit. They're usually pretty specific and would say God if it was Gods. I hope you're wrong and I'm right as it would be a solid passive if I was correct hah.

Keep in mind that as Ne Zha you generally activate your 2 before you go into a fight which means it will be on cooldown if you want a quick heal mid fight.

You have to hope that you can survive long enough for it to come off cd so that you can heal.

Not the greatest passive.

Indignate

Ne Zha just needs to hit any enemy to gain passive. He was doing it on jungle creeps when they showed it off.

Also, stop activating your 2 before a fight.

Top Bottom