• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smite |OT| Release The Quacken

XenoRaven

OK, fuck balance changes, fuck maps, I want to know what's happening with server stability and punishing quitters. Three days in a row I have had multiple matches with people leaving. This is ruining the game for me. I can't go one day without people quitting.

patchday

Didnt know PC version supported a controller out of the box. Feels really good to play a MOBA with one. Still going through training missions. seems like fun.

drotahorror

Just freakin rekt in the motd with my boy Zeus.

vIMQn6I.jpg

drotahorror

Consider me hype.

Maybe a few of us can get together and do some ranked 3v3.

I should rejoin the gaf smite clan (I left to join back up with a buddy who returned). Who can I contact again?

New Joust map looks incredible. I might actually play that mode now with the changes. Every pantheon is represented by a map now right?

...when you include Domination (RIP)

Amaterasu's design is pretty damn good. I'm really glad they went for both a female and less sexualized character for the first Japanese god. She looks great so far.

dejan

Man, Epsilon came out to play.

Two codes (both expired, so don't ask) have been given away during the first match, so it might be a good idea to keep Smite running in the background (if you are watching the SWC).

Seems like you redeem codes shown on stream to get chests that give things like boosters. Maybe with some nicer or less nice drops.

And the Chinese team have a Chronos mid with talon trinket. Yep, this seems like a normal pro smite game.

XenoRaven

I'm liking what I'm reading about the Joust changes. I'm still anticipating campers trying to steal there mini boss to troll people, but at least people will be forced to fight now.

drotahorror

Pretty much yeah.

When did they do the code "redcarpet"? I must have missed it. The first code I did was the first phoenix down in first game, and then the next one in the OMG game.

Only got Favour and a booster lol. Also man those codes expire super fast. ponpon5 expired before I could put it in. Handball before I could launch up smite. :p

Top Bottom