• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smite |OT| Release The Quacken

I feel like having an NA vs EU final is better for the game that NA vs NA.

I've slept on Enemy through out this as most people have but I can't see how they can beat Epsilon.

Indignate

I'm going to send all you guys friend things cuz I'm not in the clan cuz I'm too kool.

Spiritreaver won't accept mine though even though I thought we were BFFs.

I have the same name in game if anybody wants to add.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
The Three codes I managed got me:
  • Gravehound Anubis
  • Digi-Mir 9000
  • Jandroid

I say those worked out quite nicely. Bro got
  • Kawaiipop Bastet
  • Convention 2014 Guan Yu
  • Carnival Neith!
Those-Are-AL-SO-Gewd!

Lucky guys in here. Makes me even doubly sad I got 2 voice packs for gods I never play and a t2 skin for a god that has a much better skin in the odyssey. :p

patchday

What is this talk bout codes?

I just entered that one code above swcfinals2016 and got alien invader ksin for Ahu Punch. Sweet!

Any other codes? I only got one item from mine

Tabby

What is this talk bout codes?

I just entered that one code above swcfinals2016 and got alien invader ksin for Ahu Punch. Sweet!

Any other codes? I only got one item from mine

There was 3 codes this weekend but I'm not sure if the other ones still work.

I got Dark Lord SWK and Zeus voice pack.

LNfsLq4.gif

A lot of people get butthurt over voice packs but I like them more than skins.

XenoRaven

I wouldn't mind voice packs if I got them for gods I actually play. I never do, though. :p

Get outta here. I still hate that she got the shittiest Russian fake accent ever conceived by mankind.
It iz GREEK!

Question: Do SWC matches typically get uploaded to YouTube after the tourney? I want to show my friend that game 1 from C9 vs Epsi.

CeeSaw

Not sure if there is any xbox players here but I could use some non randoms to play with. Usually play support or solo but am trying to get used to more of the roles. Down to play any mode usually. Send me a FR or a message to Cee5aw if you want to get in some games.

I have all the good skins and every voice pack already. These codes just gave me recolors. I'm okay though, I'll always be the cool kid with skins for characters I never play.

Not sure if there is any xbox players here but I could use some non randoms to play with. Usually play support or solo but am trying to get used to more of the roles. Down to play any mode usually. Send me a FR or a message to Cee5aw if you want to get in some games.

I am on Xbox, but in UK...

So I am trying to give this game a shot but for some reason I keep getting disconnected. I've had to redo those damn tutorial games so many times.

Has this happened to anyone else? No idea why it's happening. My internet connection is fine.

Zombine

Banned
Got to level 48 and unlocked that Nemesis skin. After getting intimate with that iOS game for a few hours, I found it to be a really fun mix between Mega Man and Jetpack Joyride, but HiRez really bogged the game down with f2p bullshit. Cool characters, but I don't think it's worth spending any more time with after unlocking that skin.

Lol free actives. It still boggles my mind that people don't buy actives. They're always high on my priority list even in modes like Arena.

No excuses now. Get your damn beads.

drotahorror

Got to level 48 and unlocked that Nemesis skin. After getting intimate with that iOS game for a few hours, I found it to be a really fun mix between Mega Man and Jetpack Joyride, but HiRez really bogged the game down with f2p bullshit. Cool characters, but I don't think it's worth spending any more time with after unlocking that skin.

Do you get a code that can be traded? Just wondering since I got a friend to link my account to his iphone but I don't know if he'll unlock it. So I might link a different account to someone else's iphone and do it myself. (not sure if you can link same account twice so that's why I'm asking if it's a code you can tarde).

Lol free actives. It still boggles my mind that people don't buy actives. They're always high on my priority list even in modes like Arena.

No excuses now. Get your damn beads.

What do you mean free actives?

Tabby

I hope they make an exception for assault. Not being able to buy beads and meditation when the game starts is going to make a huge difference.

drotahorror

I hope they make an exception for assault. Not being able to buy beads and meditation when the game starts is going to make a huge difference.

What exactly are you all talking about with actives?

I'm scouring reddit but can only find season 3 conquest map changes and new daily quests.

Zombine

Banned
Do you get a code that can be traded? Just wondering since I got a friend to link my account to his iphone but I don't know if he'll unlock it. So I might link a different account to someone else's iphone and do it myself. (not sure if you can link same account twice so that's why I'm asking if it's a code you can tarde).

When you link your account and beat level 48 + unlock Luna or whatever the hell her name is, an in game pop up appears that gives you a randomly generated code that looks like it can be traded. The skin didn't just pop up on my Smite account.

Tabby

What exactly are you all talking about with actives?

I'm scouring reddit but can only find season 3 conquest map changes and new daily quests.

They're doing away with the Active system. They're being renamed Trinkets and they're chosen at level 1 and 12. Stat wise they're midway between tier 2 and tier 3 actives.

Possibly aura items, cookie cutter items and other bloated items to be nerfed.

The dumbest aura item is probably mystical mail. They could simply remove it for season 3 and there would be much rejoicing.

The most cookie cutter items in the game are probably jotunns and executioner. They could change them but there would probably not be much rejoicing. All mage power items are pretty cookie cutter really. Building a mage doesn't normally give you many hard choices.

Soul Eater and Mail of Renewal are probably good examples of bloated items.

Thanks, yeah I finally found this youtube video in my sub box https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgF1V88X1lM
Haha yeah sorry, just made a drive-by post after watching the stream.

I'm more interested to learn about god balance changes personally. The actives change was pretty obvious considering HiRez had no clue what to do about them in S2, yet still tried to fiddle with them anyway.

Wasn't the huge warrior nerf at the start of S2? Or was it the ADC nerf?

drotahorror

Warrior nerf was in 2014 a couple months after Osiris was released if I recall. Hunter was either right before season 2, or a week or two after it started.

The big hunter nerf that made hunters the best characters for mid. The real balance change for s2 was a nerf to the support role. After it came out the competitive meta was repeatedly ganking the support because they couldn't do anything.

Top Bottom