• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snowstorm to kick off spring in northeastern US

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to fly into Boston on Monday morning. Be in town for the week but thankfully it looks like it'll be better after that when I'll be renting a car and spending the next week driving around (Philadelphia and New York).

Could you guys please just delay this until I head back to Oregon?

The weather this winter has been absurd. Its becoming more and more evident than ever that the overall climate is being fucked.

MJPIA

650x366_03181451_hd30-1.jpg

penguin.jpg

650x366_03181453_hd27-1.jpg

b965484c404f983f7e6bd58afbbb504f.jpg
Dammit Canada, keep your giant snow penguins to yourself.

I'm done with snow this spring.
GO AWAY

Gorillaz

I lived in the north east part of the country for years. Thought bout moving back to NYC area but the winters up north over the years have made me rethink all that shit.

BioHazard

meh, not even mad. This is like, what? The third somewhat significant snow fall this entire winter? (NYC here) Pretty pathetic winter don't know how anyone could complain that's it been too much.

Lucreto

If you don't want it I would gladly take it.

Only got an accumulation of 3cm of snow this year. Barely any frost either. It has been a disappointing winter this year.

Tuck

Meanwhile in Toronto...

Such lovely weather =)

I think we're supposed to get snow flurries =(

ATF487

Hmm, I'm right near the line between 3-6 and 6-8, yay.

Got back from Mexico last night where it only got below 80ish at night, sort of forgot winter was still a thing.

TheFatOne

This one is not so bad considering the weather will melt the snow easily on Friday. All in all this winter has been much much better than last year. Thank you el nino + global warming.
Hmm, I'm right near the line between 3-6 and 6-8, yay.

Got back from Mexico last night where it only got below 80ish at night, sort of forgot winter was still a thing.

Should have stayed in Mexico.

DarkKyo

I'm in Rockport, so it looks like we may get around 3 inches? Not too bad. I don't mind the snow, just dislike the cold that has arrived with the system
P79sPZL.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nobody can seem to agree on snowfall totals yet. Predictions are all over the place with mere hours to go.

This is very common for spring storms. A couple of degrees means the difference between gigantic snowfall totals of wet heavy snow and a mainly rain event with zero accumulation. I live on the south coast of MA and you can have storms this time of year where half your town has nothing but rain and the other half is like an ice sculpture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom