• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So....I just got Fallout 2....should I try and find Fallout 1?

BuddyC

Found the 1.02 Patch for it, played through the first dungeon.

I can tell this game will consume me.

My question is, should I bother hunting down the original Fallout first? I got lucky at EB, they had a used copy under a "Do Not Use" SKU, but no dice on the original.

I don't personally think it matters which you play first, but I really enjoyed the first game. It's worth finding as it's usually very inexpensive.

Target, for example, sells two packs of 1 and 2 for only $10. So do many other department stores.

By the way, did you get my PM about the Paypal?

BuddyC

Yea, I got your PM late late last night as I was signing off. I've got to balance my account, I should send payment tomorrow.

As for the bundle packs, well, I've never been able to find them. I've been on the casual lookout for the Fallout games for a few months now, and no matter how many Target and Wal Marts I dig though...

Slo

My EB has a used PC game section with a couple used Fallout double packs, maybe you could try your local EB.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Try TRU. Some have a $9.99 software spinning rack or something like that. It should also be 50% off too, so $5.

BuddyC

I hit up another EB, Gamestop and TRU - nada. But I did find a $25 XBL Starter Kit at TRU, so it wasn't all for naught.

Top Bottom