• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So where are the Black people in Fable?

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
Gantz said:
LOL! I was going to post a similar thread about Doom3! Where are the black people?! Only Asian and White people live on Mars?! WTF?

There's actually a black scientist way before you even meet up with monsters.

Keio

For a Finer World
http://www.plastic.com/article.html;sid=04/08/16/16441115

New York Times appears to have an article about this issue. Anyone registered & read it?

I'm surprised that developers don't bother with giving the player a chance to customize the appearance/sex of their avatar. As Kotor or actually nearly any role playing game show, you basically don't have to change anything except a few pronouns...

Keio

For a Finer World
Is this what your looking for?
Search and ye shall find etc... Thanks! Only a one page thread, though :(

And actually the article was about a slightly different issue - I presume that Lionhead wouldn't make a playable black character a gangsta stereotype.

Wyzdom said:
Big deal with the fucking skin color. Do you really need to play a character that is having your own skin color to like a game? common. This is useless complaining.
I reckon a skin color option would have been easy to implement but what would that make a real difference in your gameplay and feel???
yeah, that's a good excuse...

Top Bottom