• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic Adventure 2 HD |OT| googoo g'joob googoo g'joob

Does the audio still overlap during the cutscenes? If memory serves me you'd get characters talking over each other all the time, and out of sync with the subtitles, too.
Well i'm being cheap and just replaying the older version, however judging by some posts in here the audio and such still overlaps, it would probably require more effort than it's worth for Sega to bother overhauling it, plus it's more funny this way.
I had however forgotten about the out of sync subtitles, Amy and Sonic in the prison was a noticeable example of this. Also someone else here mentioned earlier that the music drowns out the dialogue, it really does, I had Tails and Amy trying to converse but all I could hear was SWEET SWEET YOU'RE SO SWEET or whatever the lyrics are from Amy's theme.

I believe the Laser upgrade was in the secret room, Nocturnowl.

Ah yes, the one that allows for more targets to be locked onto at once if i'm not mistaken.

BlackJace

Yea, Eggman had a similar upgrade location in Iron Gate, the hidden room contained his Body Armor, which was actually really freaking useful.

That armour really pays off with the second tails fight, unfortunately for Tails he gets no armour making that second Eggman fight kind of tricky.

BlackJace

Holy shit, those IMMA FIRIN MA LAZER blasts were a nightmare. And what was worse was the the AI seemed to spam it when they were at critical health. I had to spam Eggy myself before he could get the chance to use it.

Epic Drop

Does the audio still overlap during the cutscenes? If memory serves me you'd get characters talking over each other all the time, and out of sync with the subtitles, too.

Yes, it does. I wouldn't have it any other way!

"You're not even good enough to be myI'll make you eat those words"

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
edCRh.png
Good lord that looks AWFUL. Not just the mouth. The whole scene.

Sonic Adventure 1 can look really damn bad at points. SA2 has aged much more gracefully.

brumx

Of course it looks awful PC resolutions brings out details you wernt meant to see. I would not want to play MGS on PS1 at 1080P

Kokonoe

Banned
It lacks the filtering TVs used that a lot of people are use to while playing older games. When you screenshot cleanly via emulators, it's better to use antialiasing when a filter isn't present. Classic 3D games can look a lot better with simple AA.

Yep, the DC release had its audio synced.

Ah, I see.

dark10x

Of course it looks awful PC resolutions brings out details you wernt meant to see. I would not want to play MGS on PS1 at 1080P
Ha ha, is that what you're going with?

That isn't being displayed at a "PC resolution". That's a proper 640x480 shot which is precisely the resolution used by Dreamcast. If you use the VGA box that's exactly what you get. It's a direct feed shot.

I used to mix it up between TV and VGA monitor back in the day for just that reason. The monitor reveals flaws in the visuals that are hidden by the less detailed CRT TVs.

It lacks the filtering TVs used that a lot of people are use to while playing older games. When you screenshot cleanly via emulators, it's better to use antialiasing when a filter isn't present. Classic 3D games can look a lot better with simple AA.
That's not true at all. The Dreamcast can deliver an image of that clarity natively using the VGA box.

It would appear that my other Sega related plans on PSN via Hell Yeah are currently in limbo, so with that in mind time for more Sonic.

Obligatory spoiler warning just in case.

Metal Harbour
Best music in the game right here. Now as a stage itself it’s pretty basic, more narrow than Sonic’s previous stage and it reintroduces us to the light dash ability from the last SA, thankfully though the ability is now instant and doesn’t require you to slaughter the game flow by charging up a spindash. Unfortunately the light dash ability is at odds with the games own electric shield which can be problematic if you inadvertently pull your ring path asunder. The big set piece here is the missile section at the end which always seemed so random to me, you fly off on a huge missile, jump off over the most conveniently placed and oddly designed structure ever created (seriously, before you crash into you can see the barely loaded path you’re about to take, it’s like a zig zag chimney or something) and crash through its roof creating a board out of roof plating I guess and ride to the finish where Sonic speeds past the goal ring with such force he almost shoots straight off the platform, fortunately the game fades out before it reaches that embarrassing point.
Oh and I died in this stage overestimating the range of the homing attack, this is why future games added the target system.

Time for what could possibly be the games most infamous cutscene when Sonic and Shadow meet up again and one up their previous fast flowing trash talk at a rate where they are cutting each other off multiple times, it’s banter for the ages and a re-I’LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS!
A very basic boss battle where Sonic and Shadow do battle with homing attacks and for some reason when you hit shadow he may spout “I’m the coolest” which is a perplexing thing to say after being crushed into the floor. After forcing the faker to chow down on his words Sonic overhears Eggman talking to Shadow very loudly through their com device saying that the island is going to blow up and with that we get another Sonic stage, what a wonderful section of game this is, three Sonic bits in a row, this can only mean imbalance later on.

Green Forest
The game slaps a timer on this one but if you actually take 8 minutes getting through here then frankly I’m ashamed of you. A fast flowing stage that has no real unique gimmicks outside of a bungee jump where holding the jump button seems to determine your power at slamming through the balloons and some crumbling platforms at the end that reek of missed opportunity considering you can make it to the back before they even start falling. The stage also has a few moments of choice with different paths to take at the start. I couldn’t help but notice that when Sonic is in the cutscene hearing about the island about to blow up he seems to be standing around a later section of the stage itself, so does this mean Sonic went back on himself? so much for a speedy escape.
For our timely escape we’re rewarded with some CGI explosions that has normal graphic style Tails and co in the tornado pasted over it looking very out of place barely escaping the CGI tidal wave of doom.

And now for something completely unrelated, Knuckles in some mountainous region.

Pumpkin Hill
"This place sure feels haunted", my man Knuckles has a very astute and correct analysis of the area, all those graves, ghosts and grinning pumpkins will give off such a vibe. Time for some funky frights courtesy of everyone’s favourite rap theme from this game, deep down we all love it. The stage itself has a quirky bottomless pit that gives you one chance to bounce back from a would be death and glide to solid ground, lots of verticality in this one as well. Knuckles manages to swag himself some shovel claw upgrades that allow him to dig through the dirt which is handy as one of my emerald pieces came from grave robbing the “lonely” tombstone, as if the poor sod wasn't unfortunate enough, now he's dead, buried alone and i've swagged his only treasure. All are envious of my treasure hunting skills as that’s another A rank for me.

Now back to characters whose presence in this game currently relate to the plot, Eggman gets one of them fancy graphical scenes to show him shooting the moon with a giant laser to intimidate the earth people, someone tell me how this looks in the actual HD version because I’m thinking it looks pretty bad. Now that the budget has run out it’s back to normal for Sonic, Tails and Amy who ponder their next move in the middle of a public street as wanted fugitives which of course turns out to be a very foolish choice as the heard but never seen police/GUN force close in on our furry friends once more. Tails and Sonic bail the hell out leaving Amy to get gunned down brutally, okay so that didn’t happen either but if the police weren’t so hollow with their threats you have to imagine that’s how it would go down.

SykoTech

So it's gone from Pumpkin Hill, to shitty Tails level, to Aquatic Mine, to shitty Tails racing level, to another Tails level.

staring.gif

Sums up how I felt back in 2001. Even as an 11-year old Sonic fanboy, I knew this was BS. My first major disappointment with a big Sonic game.

Of course, there was SA1 too. But at least I could just stick with Sonic and do the others at my own pace in that game.

dark10x

On the actual TV itself the image gets stretched, therefore filtering is used.
No it does not.

Using a VGA monitor with a VGA box produces a perfect image just like that. No stretching involved.

Stretching would only serve to decrease the image quality.

What are you trying to argue here? That shot is a perfect 640x480 capture. That's what you get over VGA. What you're talking about is decreasing image quality by using a lower quality display.

Kokonoe

Banned
No it does not.

Using a VGA monitor with a VGA box produces a perfect image just like that. No stretching involved.

Stretching would only serve to decrease the image quality.

Well, duplicated, like the 3DS does. I'm not sure if Sonic Adventure is is 640x480, but even so that size isn't big enough for common TV sizes to output perfectly. Most people are used to the filtering, not a precise monitor screen. Even with a precise monitor screen, the screen overall would cause a damper in quality if duplicated.

However, my original post about antialiasing still stands. Simple AA can make a lot of older games look a lot better, even PS1 games.

dark10x

Well, duplicated, like the 3DS does. I'm not sure if Sonic Adventure is is 640x480, but even so that size isn't big enough for common TV sizes to output perfectly. Most people are used to the filtering, not a precise monitor screen. Even with a precise monitor screen, the screen overall would cause a damper in quality if duplicated.

However, my original post about antialiasing still stands. Simple AA can make a lot of older games look a lot better, even PS1 games.
What? Sonic Adventure IS 640x480 and I played the game on a 17" VGA monitor back in 1999. That's mostly how I played Dreamcast games. The Dreamcast outputs a perfect 640x480 image without anti-aliasing. For that era of console, that looks fantastic (image quality wise). Modern systems would definitely improve the image quality but the game itself is still ugly.

Sonic Adventure hasn't aged well visually at all.

Kokonoe

Banned
What? Sonic Adventure IS 640x480 and I played the game on a 17" VGA monitor back in 1999. That's mostly how I played Dreamcast games. The Dreamcast outputs a perfect 640x480 image without anti-aliasing. For that era of console, that looks fantastic (image quality wise). Modern systems would definitely improve the image quality but the game itself is still ugly.

I'm talking about what people are use to seeing in response to brumx. A lot of people aren't use to seeing clean shots of their games, and by the way, I didn't want to confirm if Sonic Adventure was 480p or not as I didn't know, games weren't really 480p standard until the Wii and etc.

TVs also lack a considerable amount of quality compared to monitors.

dark10x

I'm talking about what people are use to seeing in response to brumx. A lot of people aren't use to seeing clean shots of their games, and by the way, I didn't want to confirm if Sonic Adventure was 480p or not as I didn't know, games weren't really 480p standard until the Wii and etc.

TVs also lack a considerable amount of quality compared to monitors.
What are you even talking about?

The Dreamcast produced 480p almost entirely across the board. 95% of the games in its library are 480p. The same is true for XBOX and, to a lesser degree, GameCube.

It's true that CRT televisions lack the clarity of CRT monitors, however, but I was the one who originally commented on how poorly it's aged and I mostly use a CRT monitor for Dreamcast gaming which can display the image without distortion.

Kokonoe

Banned
What are you even talking about?

The Dreamcast produced 480p almost entirely across the board. 95% of the games in its library are 480p. The same is true for XBOX and, to a lesser degree, GameCube.

It's true that CRT televisions lack the clarity of CRT monitors, however, but I was the one who originally commented on how poorly it's aged and I mostly use a CRT monitor for Dreamcast gaming which can display the image without distortion.

My initial response was to brumx.

Very inconsistent visually, Sonic Adventure. It always impresses me that Sonic Adventure 2 looks considerably better and runs at twice the framerate of 1. The only noticeable downgrade that I remember was that the rings look worse (use fewer polygons, less rounded - should have just used a high quality prerendered sprite).

dark10x

Very inconsistent visually, Sonic Adventure. It always impresses me that Sonic Adventure 2 looks considerably better and runs at twice the framerate of 1. The only noticeable downgrade that I remember was that the rings look worse (use fewer polygons, less rounded - should have just used a high quality prerendered sprite).
Sonic Adventure was developed primarily before actual Dreamcast development kits were complete so I suspect a lot of its issues stem from this fact. They simply didn't have much time to work on the game using finished hardware.

All this tech speak is going right over my head, time for a gripping update on the heroic quest.

Mission Street
That’s a really odd stage name now I think about it, is this what Tails codenamed his grand plan of luring the police away? Well whatever it’s time for more mediocre mech stuff, this stage has to be one of the most irritating ones in the game when you’re just trying to keep hold of rings for that one mission because enemies will drop out of the sky and onto your face with no warning and random missiles from nowhere will blast you in the rear end, it’s like a stage that punishes you for going too fast. Tails picks up his hover upgrade in this stage, nice music as well but nothing much else to praise outside of that, it is at least a stage theme unused by Eggman’s mech stages so it feels more unique to Tails side of the story, even if it also radical highway and kart racer stuff.

Once again we’re off to the mysterious mountainside region where Knuckles is once again disconnected from everyone else hunting for his emerald pieces, I love how both this and Pumpkin Hill have so little fanfare for their arrival, it’s just suddenly like MEANWHILE AT 10:45 RED LOADING SCREEN=KNUCKLES.

Aquatic Mine
Knux remarks how he didn’t expect the mine interior to look like this, it’s hard to tell if he’s puzzled by the waterlogged nature of the mine or the fact that Pumpkin Hill décor has made its way to the mine itself. This stage gets a bit of grief from some but honestly I don’t mind it, nothing like a tense bit of potential drowning to keep you on your toes. The place operates like a low budget OoT water temple, the water has three levels which are altered by switches (and not by playing Zelda’s Lullaby on the mystic melody). First port of call is switching to water level 3 so you can go nab the Blue Tunic oxygen necklace to counter the fear of drowning and it’s damn useful for Cannons Core later on. The path to said necklace does its best to bewilder with awkward camera angles in a vain attempt to drown you but Knuckles lungs are made of tougher stuff. All the extra faffing around grabbing the necklace meant I had to settle for a B grade instead of an A, the Knuckles A streak is over but just so you know I’m still an ace treasure hunter…unless it’s mad space.
Oh and I would be amiss if I didn’t mention the music here, the instrumental part is actually one of the best tracks in the game, it doesn’t get the praise it should since you know, lyrics, unlike Pumpkin Hill they aren’t so bad they’re good, they’re just sort of there distracting from the mellow melody.

Back in the nondescript city area Tails is just bumming around waiting for Sonic to shake off his four star wanted level, another star and those damn FBI agents will join the party. Suddenly Knuckles bursts out of the nearest manhole desperate to be more plot relevant, a contrived event to be sure, obligatory long time no see statement in the tradition of Sonic Adventure and then “I must have got lost in the mines”, yeah those mines stretch from mountainous region to random city through the sewers it seems. Then Knuckles starts talking about his Master Emerald hunt as if Tails and Amy are aware that he actually punched the thing to pieces in the first place, Tails does not raise any questions at this so it’s safe to assume he and Amy are just ignoring Knuckles rambling. Tails guesses that Eggman is in space since he can’t track him with chaos emerald magnetism and that intercepting Eggman’s transmission with the president will solve all these dilemmas, as for how he found out about this it appears our fox friend is into hacking government computers now, so first he breaks a criminal out of prison, resists arrest, hacks into top secret government files and now he’s off to break into the presidents limo, HERO STORY!

Route whatever number it is
So not only can the tornado fly, walk and shoot but it also drives, what a handy piece of kit yet the instruction booklet for the GC game at least calls it the cyclone, I like that name, makes it feel like a superior follow up to the previous tornado. Time for another type of gameplay, the kart racer, in this stage we race down the most bland looking stage possible within the time limit and that’s pretty much it, really, no enemies, no obstacles, just a few jumps and “you got boost power” every 20 or so rings. Who the hell designed this road anyway? It’s an absolute mess, maybe it wouldn’t be so long and treacherous if it were straight, I can only imagine the badass skills of the presidents limo driver swerving through all these turns and launching off the jumps. Tails can add more crime to his increasing list by ramming innocent drivers off the road to their death, Tails is an absolute fiend in this game. The alt missions for this stage include such gripping outings as not touching the walls, yeah this stage is a dud alright.

According to the presidents aide (who actually has a menu theme for some reason) the event with Eggman blasting the moon to bits happened three hours ago, then how the hell is it like midday now?! Well anyway Eggman and the Presidential pushover discuss terrorist negotiations and then sonic using his acute hearing abilities once again yells “NO WAY” to these threats whilst running up the street outside the limo and promptly launches himself through the sun roof. Meanwhile The president loses his shit, Tails magically appears inside as well and they find out that Eggman is transmitting from Space Colony ARK. This scene brings tears to Mama Robotnik's eyes, so masterful.

Jumping ahead in time it’s back to the Desert, Knuckles and Amy seemingly travelled here for some reason while all that president stuff was going down and spied Eggman and Rouge entering the pyramid hidden base, I like how when Knuckles describes what he saw to Sonic and Tails he mentions how “more importantly that Bat Girl was there as well”, do Sonic and Tails even know who Rouge is yet? More mad ramblings from old Knuckles, he must look like quite the crackpot to these guys. Time for more Tails action since he volunteered to go find the entrance, the horrid pacing continues.

While I hate Knuckles as a shovel...I liked the SA1 Knuckles stages a tad more because I wasn't locked into searching for one emerald shard at a time, which made it much easier to locate. I've already wasted far too long on Pumpkin Hill and while the design of the level is nice, it's too freaking huge. Cannot stand Tails' levels...maybe they would be a tad more fun if he was in a plane.

Only stages I've enjoyed were Sonic's stages...so basically just City Escape...=(
But whatever, I never really liked 3D Sonic games much so I'm biased in that regard. Still seems like a good HD release though...(Goes back to playing TTT2)

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
A quick glance through this thread makes it seem like SA2 isn't as good gameplay-wise as people remember it, heh.

Was the SA1 HD thread like this?

breakfuss

Well, I've been reading through the thread as well and I can't seem to draw a conclusion, lol. Is this worth picking up or not? And why aren't there any professional reviews? SA1 was an atrocious port, so I'm not trying to head down that road again if there's no point.

Revven

And it's even crazier that many actually want Adventure 3.

I'm like 99% certain people who want Adventure 3 primarily want the gameplay of Sonic/Shadow only with a hub world. Basically, be able to play as Tails, Knuckles, Sonic and Shadow in the same levels but the levels are built around all the different and unique quirks of each character. Much like... the Genesis games were designed around Tails and Knuckles being playable.

People liked the Sonic/Shadow stages, Adventure 1 is liked because most of the characters follow that linear level design Sonic's stages possess. SA1 is the lesser of the two evils to most people because it's loosely based off the Genesis games' design to some degree. The characters go through the same levels, with tweaks (excluding Knuckles/Big) to fit their individual quirks that they have. Granted, Amy/Tails had different goals than Sonic but the structure of their levels were pretty much the same: reach the pre-determined end of the level.

When you ask someone which one they like more, he/she is likely to say SA1. You'll ask why, he/she will answer because at least Sonic's got a lot of levels to play and Tails/Amy/E-102 aren't that bad. And they can choose to only play Sonic's story and then leave the game at that. SA2, though, breaks the camel's back for them because they're forced to play the gametypes of characters they don't like in the story mode in order to unlock the stages that actually matter to them; in general, is what the series was born on (the Sonic/Shadow stages).

Some of us were able to get past that gripe and only focus on the Chao once beating the story mode. Therefore returning to our favorite Sonic/Shadow stages to get chaos drives and/or certain animals, where replaying the levels (at the time) was thrilling and fun to do. Especially, to improve any previous scores/times.

The ideal SA3 would be what I said above. SA3 implies character choices and a "deep" story. It doesn't necessarily have to be what SA2 does, as SA1 shows the characters can play the same as Sonic with the levels designed to fit their needs. People are just more adverse to SA3 because of SA2 and I think ya'll need to stop being narrow minded about it and think about it a little more.

But then this is Sonic Team and good expectations are out the window with them, really. Where now they're not even thinking about continuing with the Unleashed game style... which has proven to work really well and could still benefit from more improvements. Especially implementing other playable characters under the same game type.

Well, I've been reading through the thread as well and I can't seem to draw a conclusion, lol. Is this worth picking up or not? And why aren't there any professional reviews? SA1 was an atrocious port, so I'm not trying to head down that road again if there's no point.

It appears to my eyes to be a good port, I haven't noticed or heard anything that makes it seem otherwise, it looks great on my HD monitor and all...it's just, I don't like the game itself. If you liked SA2, you'll enjoy it.

PowderedToast

yeah, i wouldn't mind an SA3 at this point. sonic team seem capable of making sonic only games now, so i doubt they'd fuck it up too bad

WillyFive

A ranks in SA2 were a lot harder than they are in Generations. They actually take a lot of skill and mastery of the level.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
A ranks in SA2 were a lot harder than they are in Generations. They actually take a lot of skill and mastery of the level.
Same could be said of most Sonic games with rankings. Generations just gave S-ranks away like they were free.

Out of the more recent games, if we want to talk about skill-based mastery of the level, Unleashed's day levels did it right. Colours' ranks were more score-based, revolving around the use of power-ups often, quick-stepping often, and getting lots of rings.

TheOGB

Banned
Adventure 2's rank system was more bullshit than Colors'

I only say that because I didn't like retrying for A ranks in SA2

I've finished up my hero re-run, i'll drop the first half of the final stages here for your viewing pleasure and the rest later on, it's been a nostalgic journey.

Hidden Base
I hate this stage because I just do, the music is bland, its main gimmick are doors that have to be shot three times. On the plus side it has more straight up platforming than usual, shame that this thing is barely satisfying to jump around with though. The architecture here is all kinds of freaky, Eggman face on everything, Hidden Base my ass. It’s worth noting I guess that this stage and the following 2 contain Eggman enemies complete with trapped animals, good to see he still remembers his roots.

Pyramid Cave
Yep it’s straight into a Sonic stage now, what a relief. Pyramid Cave is a pretty solid stage, its main hook is timed doors, hit hourglasses to open them and race through before they shut. The Gamma like enemies turn up here with their annoying tendency to shoot you as you attack them, curse their craftier aiming! The bounce bracelet is Sonic’s new pickup here allowing you to reach higher ledges and become a bouncing ball of death, it’s oddly enjoyable to just bounce around with. Anyway this stage lacks any big setpieces to speak of, the music is underrated I’d say, one of my favourites in the game and it sounds oddly secret agent like to me. The center of Eggman’s base is surrounded by tons of neon Eggman heads just in case you weren’t sure whose hidden base you were in at this point.

Death Chamber
To enter the central area of Eggman’s base three keys are needed, so step forward once more Knuckles. The upgrade to break iron boxes is hidden right near the start. Layout wise Death Chamber has a central room and a bunch of somewhat linked colour coded areas around the perimeter, there’s quite a lot to this stage but no task is too much for my treasure hunting abilities, RETURN OF THE A RANK! The secret is to never ask for hints and use finely honed treasure hunting instinct.

Before Knuckles can return to the party with the keys he suddenly gets assaulted by a giant ghost oddly named King Boom Boo, not to be confused with King Boo because this guy goes boom. Knuckles is surprisingly startled by the arrival of a ghost which is odd when you consider his last three stages are filled with the hug happy buggers. Standard procedure dictates you wait for Boo to use his barely effective fire breath so you can hit the switch behind him without him spinning around yelling some unholy terror screech, doing so opens the roof and lets in light allowing you to move in on him, dig him out of the floor and give him what for.

Thus with the ghost defeated knuckles brings back the keys and the team can progress, hmm I swear the room they are in now is different to the one from earlier, well that’s because we are now in a boss placeholder room. Eggman turns up just in time to activate his conveniently placed and rather immobile Egg Golem, Sonic likes to be sporting so he sticks around to fight it instead of simply carrying on. The technique here is simple, run around behind it, jump up the platforms randomly sprouting out of the Golem’s spine and hit the thing on its head, back in the day I used to have problems here where Sonic would homing attack off the edge quite frequently when heading up the back platforms when I went to jump, I tend to find taking this bit slow and not rushing the jumps averts this problem as I got through this time swiftly.

So Sonic boards a regular looking space shuttle that surprisingly isn’t covered by Eggman faces or called the EGG SHUTTLE and blasts off to ARK. Who the hell is announcing the shuttle countdown anyway? Some poor sap Eggman dragged out here maybe? On the way to ARK they manage to smash open the ships cargo bay spilling out all of Knuckles hard work, in his seething rage he tries to crash the ship and kill everyone, this all takes place over another CGI scene so we don’t see anything actually happening, we only hear this squabble through poorly implemented voice over.
Apparently our team survived the wrath of the echidna and landed on ARK, Knuckles bailed out to go emerald hunting, how and when I haven’t a clue. Tails gives us a history lesson on the Space Colony, shut down after an “accident”, well that doesn’t sound suspicious at all, just an accident huh? Really though Tails voice is weird in this game, something about the way his lines are read just come off really weird half the time. Tails brings out his trump card, the fake emerald he created that’s nearly as good as the real deal, how the hell did he reproduce this mystical power exactly? I’m telling you this guys got real villain potential factoring in his various crimes so far and now adding his ability to create monstrous power sources. The fake emerald will be swapped with the real deal and Eggman’s plans will fall to pieces, another Tails stage awaits, grooooooaaaaan.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
People who hate on Death Chamber's music don't get how great the music is. Stop being stubborn and think!

YA DAMN RIGHT, KNUCKLES.

dark10x

Game doesn't hold up that well. :\

Sonic Generations is infinitely better than this, however, I still feel that SA2 was one of the only 3D Sonic games with genuine bursts of genius. There is some good stuff in there between the crap.

I saw we all pool together some money to get that guy to do new cuts with all the "street talk" they were obviously itching to put into those raps

qq more

Game doesn't hold up that well. :\

Sonic Generations is infinitely better than this, however, I still feel that SA2 was one of the only 3D Sonic games with genuine bursts of genius. There is some good stuff in there between the crap.

City Escape is a really well designed stage. I like that Generations basically took it and made an extended version of it.

Top Bottom