• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed |OT| Everybody's Super Sonic Racing

Prinny

What the... At the start of the 3rd lap I was teleported back and then I did a 180° O.O

I had 3 remote bombs I wanted to give to Smilax :(

Doesn't that happen when you get multihit by one of the items? Twister maybe?
No, I was sent back a few meters, then I did a 180 and my car stopped. It looked like rubberbanding.

Smilax

It was me.
I hope!
Well, I know it wasn't me. I had a glove though!
Ohhhhh wish I could join but about to eat dinner :(
Well, I can keep the room open, I don't know how long the other guys want to play. o:
Was wondering how you use the Wii u pad for back bumper camera view? It says you can do it on the back of the case.
When using the Gamepad as a controller, hold it up to the T.V.
Lost connection on the last corner :/ Playing on the gamepad is not as good as playing on the TV at all :lol

lol, I'm using the Gamepad to play, while using the Nunchuk combo.

Volcynika

I may have to go to a friend's to help out with stuff, but I should be around later this week and to play online, NNID: Volcynika (just let me know who you are in a msg)

Mistle

Don't have the game yet but it's in the mail and I will play with gaffers, so if anybody is interested:

NNID: Mistle

let me know in the invite that it's for sonic :D

Smilax

Wii U dudes can you post your nnids again? Need to add you all!
NNID: Smilax
Add me when ya can. :D
I may have to go to a friend's to help out with stuff, but I should be around later this week and to play online, NNID: Volcynika (just let me know who you are in a msg)
I'll add you as soon as possible!

Don't have the game yet but it's in the mail and I will play with gaffers, so if anybody is interested:

NNID: Mistle

let me know in the invite that it's for sonic :D
I'll add you as well.

You're lucky I kept getting hit by the lightning :p
You are always behind me D:

I finished and it said I was 4th but then as I crossed the line it carried on and then I got a DNF and came 9th :/ I am not as good at this as I though :lol

Despite (the already fixed) minor flaws, the Wii U version seems to be the definitive version

I assume that the frame rate on certain courses (Rogue's Landing is a big one) suffers on all consoles? It's always playable because the drops tend to be consistent, if that makes sense, but it certainly chugs plenty on that one.

Yea, magically fell through the floor on that JSR level and well...yea. This game...this game...

*takes a deep breath*

Lost control of my car too...I dunno...hmmm

Yeah, I probably only have a couple more races before I have to run myself :(

Edit: Noooo.. OK, I'm done. Good games guys. Hopefully we figure out this network thing soon.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Ya know it feels like hard isn't a big step up from normal for non-race/sprint events. Something to be thankful for I guess! Making NiGHTS 80 stars is crazy an makes me wonder how much worse it'll get going into the 4th part of career mode. Is there an alternate way ta unlock characters if ya don't happen to be a god at the game o.o?

Smilax

Ya know it feels like hard isn't a big step up from normal for non-race/sprint events. Something to be thankful for I guess! Making NiGHTS 80 stars is crazy an makes me wonder how much worse it'll get going into the 4th part of career mode. Is there an alternate way ta unlock characters if ya don't happen to be a god at the game o.o?

Sadly, no. You can unlock Eggman and Mii by beating all the GPs, but everyone else is on World Tour.

In time, I'm sure you'll be able to beat all the missions.

Fewr

How many stars do I need to get all the characters? Also, what's the total number of stars that can be earned?

EDIT: One more question: How harder is S rank compared with A rank? (world tour missions)

I like this game much more than I thought I would. I can't believe I was undecided about getting it.

Smilax

How many stars do I need to get all the characters? Also, what's the total number of stars that can be earned?

EDIT: One more question: How harder is S rank compared with A rank? (world tour missions)

I like this game much more than I thought I would. I can't believe I was undecided about getting it.

165 stars to unlock all characters, and 232 is the max stars that you can earn.

It's pretty difficult. The jump is really noticeable between A to S.

Fewr

165 stars to unlock all characters, and 232 is the max stars that you can earn.

It's pretty difficult. The jump is really noticeable between A to S.

Ok, so I need to get 70% of all stars. Ugh..
I just got to the final world tour level, only two characters to unlock. I've gotten A rank in most previous missions, but things have gotten super hard from Burning Rangers onwards.

blitz64

Just got the WiiU digital download version. download took around 2 hours to download 6gb.

Very fun game. I'm a big mario kart fan and I think this is just as good.
Hopefully there is enough online players in this game for WiiU to last a long time.

Smilax

Just got the WiiU digital download version. download took around 2 hours to download 6gb.

Very fun game. I'm a big mario kart fan and I think this is just as good.
Hopefully there is enough online players in this game for WiiU to last a long time.

We hosted some games today, it went pretty well. There was some weird Network errors, but other than that, it was really fun.

I'm sure you'll enjoy it, I don't know much about random matches. I tried some, but it's kinda glitchy.

Fewr

I got into a random online match just to try it and yeh, I got a strange glitch that took me from 7th place in the second lap to instantly winning the race on 1st place haha.

VICI0US

Just downloaded for Wii-U as well. NNID = keenmachLne if anyone wants to friend

only a couple hours played but it seems pretty solid so far

also laughed out loud when I unlocked the "blast processing" sticker

blitz64

I'm using the Gamepad to play, while using the Nunchuk combo.

How do you set this configuration up?

I like to play using wiimote and nunchuck with the gamepad as a small tv screen.

Holding the gamepad for long time gets my hands tired.

Top Bottom