• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed |OT| Everybody's Super Sonic Racing

Rokal

Is the game supposed to be a little bit jaggy and a little washed out looking? Nintendo Land looks fine, but this game doesn't. Is it my tv?

I noticed this on the gamepad (looked washed-out and noticeably less smooth), but the game looks great on my TV. I noticed the exact same problem on NSMB Wii U, so I suspect it's just one of the trade-offs for the gamepad.

I just want to chime in and say the 360 version looks and plays great. The online seems to work flawlessly, the only issue I'm having is not finding many people in public matches. I think the most I've had in a race is 6.

A-rank is kicking my ass hard, but I refuse to bump it down to B. I may have spent two hours of my weekend trying for that gold on one race, and don't get me started on the drifting challenge. Anyway, I don't mind the difficulty as I'm not really playing much else that is very challenging right now.

I actually bought this to play with my girlfriend, as she likes Mario Kart, but I don't even have a Wii hooked up anymore, and this is too fast paced for her. She never got above 9th on B rank and basically has decided she's not playing anymore. So, thank god I'm enjoying this. Just wanted to point that out in case anyone is thinking it might be a good girlfriend game; it's not. (Lego LOTR appears to be so far though.)

EulaCapra

Not that impressed with the Gamepad vs. 4 Players multiplayer modes. They're all pretty much a tag everyone until you win games. :/

But Wii U owners, please add me for any future games! I'll be free to race for a good chunk on Thursday! Thanks!

NNID: EulaCapra

Smilax

Not that impressed with the Gamepad vs. 4 Players multiplayer modes. They're all pretty much a tag everyone until you win games. :/

But Wii U owners, please add me for any future games! I'll be free to race for a good chunk on Thursday! Thanks!

NNID: EulaCapra

I'll add you! :D

Should we wait for you?

Edit: One more race Prinny and then I need to take a break, I'm starving lol

Nah it's cool, thanks for the races Greg, and Prinny. :p

Smilax

Things I ask my brother during a race:

Who threw that drone... was it Prinny? I bet it was Prinny.

Who's first?

Did you throw that?

Smilax

I'll be back in 5 minutes.

Don't go! I NEED you Prinny! D:

Also, Hard Lock Number 6.... I think it's probably because my brother and I are close in the race, and when we change to a different area in the stage, it hard locks. Happens a lot in the Monkey Ball Stage, and it just happened now on Nights. I don't know lol. Anyways, hopping back on.

Prinny

I'm trying to play with the gamepad in another room. I lost the signal/picture near the end >.>. If I move my arm the screen freeze for 3 seconds.

JoeFu

Banned
Yeah I think I'm done for now. Had tons of fun though :D Will need to keep unlocking more characters.

Yo send me steam message next time you play volcano man! Too bad I kept dropping connection, hopefully it works better next time. Kinda weird since we had no trouble playing NG3RE the other day.

Volcynika

Yo send me steam message next time you play volcano man! Too bad I kept dropping connection, hopefully it works better next time. Kinda weird since we had no trouble playing NG3RE the other day.

Will do! Yeah it was odd that you were having network issues.

Top Bottom