• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed |OT| Everybody's Super Sonic Racing

Volcynika

Think I'm done for the night, tired and need to clean up some clutter! Great games guys. That last one it was a real fight for first, then I fell off :(

EDIT: Wasn't me that did that! :eek:

Smilax

Alright, gonna call it GG for now! Thanks for the races! It was really fun today. That was the longest room I have ever been in lol.

Good races Smilax. That last track we just played was insane. First time I played it. It's like Rainbow Road on crack. That was tough staying on the track.

Edit: I'm still up for playing some more if everyone else is

LiK

man, this game is awesome. the tracks and different race types are all fun and challenging. so glad i bought this blind.

Great races everyone. I'm going to take a break for a little while. First time I spent some time with multiplayer with this game and it's a ton of fun. Hopefully we can get some 10 player GAF races going someday.

Smilax

Great races everyone. I'm going to take a break for a little while. First time I spent some time with multiplayer with this game and it's a ton of fun. Hopefully we can get some 10 player GAF races going someday.

It's possible, we would just have to plan ahead and put a time.

Good games, everyone! I think I ended up playing with you guys for...almost 6 hours. And I never got tired of it. Whoa.

This game is just TOO good!

Smilax

Good games, everyone! I think I ended up playing with you guys for...almost 6 hours. And I never got tired of it. Whoa.

This game is just TOO good!

Yeah that was strange, longest I ever played Sonic lol.

We should probably set up a chat room, or if someone has the ability to stream it, that would be pretty cool.

J@hranimo

Banned
I swear Traffic Attack will be the bane of me in the long run. I got all the characters but I need all the stars. Damn being a completionist with this game!

Volcynika

Yeah that was strange, longest I ever played Sonic lol.

We should probably set up a chat room, or if someone has the ability to stream it, that would be pretty cool.

I can stream, I just didn't because sometimes I'm unsure how it may make my connection divebomb :p

I can test it next time though! Someone will just have to tell me if something goes wonky.

any big differences in the Wii U or 360 version? do u guys recommend one over the other? im trying to decide which system I want it for? Im thinking the Wii U only because im getting it this month and will need a couple games although I am sure ill still game more on my 360 once the newness wears off.

any big differences in the Wii U or 360 version? do u guys recommend one over the other? im trying to decide which system I want it for? Im thinking the Wii U only because im getting it this month and will need a couple games although I am sure ill still game more on my 360 once the newness wears off.

Both have a few iffy bugs, the Wii U version being slightly worse with some stuff that was fixed recently. If you want to play the game off screen on the gamepad then go for the U version imo, otherwise it doesn't matter.

Both have a few iffy bugs, the Wii U version being slightly worse with some stuff that was fixed recently. If you want to play the game off screen on the gamepad then go for the U version imo, otherwise it doesn't matter.

yeah im leaning towards the Wii U version, this seems like a good game for that and i need a couple games. offscreen play with a game like this might be nice.

any way to do co op with my daughter or fiancee and she plays on the tv and i play on the pad so it isnt split screen on the tv?

Smilax

man, this game is awesome. the tracks and different race types are all fun and challenging. so glad i bought this blind.
I'm glad you are having fun with it! Don't give up on the challenges, I'm sure you'll be able to do it!
I swear Traffic Attack will be the bane of me in the long run. I got all the characters but I need all the stars. Damn being a completionist with this game!
You'll be able to do it. :p A completionist never gives up!
I can stream, I just didn't because sometimes I'm unsure how it may make my connection divebomb :p

I can test it next time though! Someone will just have to tell me if something goes wonky.

That's cool, we can test it with just you and I, and see how that looks. Then we can add more people and see how that will go.

Boogiepop

Cleared out all but the Races, I can see the end of the world tour, and I'm sitting at 208 stars. Think I'm going to take a break and then get the rest of the stars the next time I have some friends over, as Races actually work pretty great for multiplayer.

Also, I learned today that using an All-Star in the beginning part of the Race of Ages track is a big mistake. Thought I would glide over the gaps in the track, but instead I just kind of got trapped flying off the course non-stop until it ran out. Whoops!

Top Bottom