• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed |OT| Everybody's Super Sonic Racing

Prinny

I can't rejoin, it keeps saying error :(

Edit: Some tracks are completely broken on S. And the collision bug will be even worst :/

Smilax

Ok sended you a request through Miiverse.
And I know why you couldnt add me, its SPRidley not SP_Ridley, mistake by my part lol.

Alright, I'll go accept it now, also... I don't know about you Prinny and Smash Kirby, but this S rank business is getting tough, anyone of you want to host again lol?

I'll never understand why I can't handle the flying section of grafitti city :/

I fall all the way to the back of the pack everytime.

Edit: What happened to Medley/Smashing Kirby? I joined her to get into the race.

If you are having trouble staying in, reset the console, and try connecting again. Usually that works, but it might be something different
Will try one more time after a reboot, if i cant i will stop for tonight. Is pretty late here, but i eould love to play another day with all of you

Smilax

I'll never understand why I can't handle the flying section of grafitti city :/

I fall all the way to the back of the pack everytime.

Edit: What happened to Medley/Smashing Kirby? I joined her to get into the race.

That's a good question, also, for the flying section part, are you just having trouble controlling? or are you losing speed?

That's a good question, also, for the flying section part, are you just having trouble controlling? or are you losing speed?

I feel like I'm missing a shortcut or something. Whenever we get to the train station everyone shoots past me in every race. Maybe I'm missing a boost around there.

Smilax

I feel like I'm missing a shortcut or something. Whenever we get to the train station everyone shoots past me in every race. Maybe I'm missing a boost around there.

Try Air Drifts, any boosts in the air is pretty good.

Also, maybe one day I can finish a race without D/Cing :p

Lol i was fith, the race abrutly end and told me i was first then i was fith again. Never have seen so many all stars thrown in all my life. Being in the backpack of racers was horrible

Edit: and disconnected, bye guys have been fun while it lasted
Hope i can play woth all of you again next time

I'm sorry Prinny...The bees...THE BEES.

Oprahs-Bees_zps67baa541.gif

Prinny

Not only did it kill the game but it shrank in the process. Weird.

My internet went out again so I had to reboot the router. I'll have to call about it tomorrow, it seems to be overheating.

Maybe it's because I keep getting burned?
I threw you some ice at the start, maybe it'll help!

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
158 Stars now in WT.

Just 7 more, and I'll have all the WT characters. Then it's just getting Eggman and Mii.

Top Bottom