• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokonoe

Banned
Had no idea they were 3D models...

guiltygear_holyshit_zps4541e85c.gif

Dang, that is cel-shading done perfect.

My familiarity with Trek started with the 09 reboot and I haven't watched many of Abrams films to be honest with you.

Abrams has publicly expressed that he doesn't really like Star Trek and with the two movies he made he wanted to make Star Trek into something he would watch. That's why a lot of non Trek fans like the two movies and a lot of Trek fans hate them.

Abrams has publicly expressed that he doesn't really like Star Trek and with the two movies he made he wanted to make Star Trek into something he would watch. That's why a lot of non Trek fans like the two movies and a lot of Trek fans hate them.

Is that so...well I don't really envision myself becoming a Trek fan anyway, I just enjoy them for what they are.

Tizoc

RiP Polygon Jim, I'll try to give that gamehack he made a play someday though.

...but man I've got 3 weeks of afternoon shift coming soon, someone must hate me or something lol.

iavi

RIP Polygon Jim. Always sad to hear of death, especially so when they're young.

...but man I've got 3 weeks of afternoon shift coming soon, someone must hate me or something lol.

Try 12:30-9 for 40+ hours a week for 12+ months.

I'm actually making it sound scarier than it is. You adjust your life around it, and everything kinda works out.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
You kiss your social life goodbye when you begin putting more focus on work and other life matters in general, to be honest with you.

Quackula

Try 12:30-9 for 40+ hours a week for 12+ months.

I'm actually making it sound scarier than it is. You adjust your life around it, and everything kinda works out.

11pm-8am for the past 4 years.

You could say it killed my social life, but that kinda implies that I had a social life to begin with.

Dario ff

Banned
Holy shit, not Polygon Jim. Rest in peace. D:
RIP, sad to see him go so early.
Aw shit, what?
Youngun' :(

Rest in peace.
Damn, he was younger than I am. RIP :(
People dying so young...

My best to his family and friends. I can't imagine and I'm so darn sorry that this had to happen. His Motobug hack was really neat. Requiescat in pace.
RiP Polygon Jim, I'll try to give that gamehack he made a play someday though.
RIP Polygon Jim. Always sad to hear of death, especially so when they're young.

His friends really appreciate this, and are very surprised by the support from GAF. :)

TheOGB

Banned
I've been bamboozled

Forgot that character's name is Roger Smith. Somewhere in my head I remembered it was Steve Blum and that's why I was like "Woah, what?"

It's almost a shame, too, because it'd have been amusing to have a character from a heavily-Batman-inspired anime suddenly playing the genuine article.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I got this in the mail.

Ex...excite?

dsc00606cgufa.jpg

His friends really appreciate this, and are very surprised by the support from GAF. :)
Hey, if you guys are planning to do anything, like a stream or project or something in his memory, you can always know that we're here to support you all. :)

Was waiting to see if he'd do this, and yesss, it's great.

Damn, that is nice

Oh shit, it's a Kariu joint
Yep, Kariu does some killer stuff, like the funky Chemical Plant remix he did a few months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom