• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokonoe

Banned
My GAF currently looks like this.

A7IOjBb.png

Think I prefer it this way.

Anyone else getting this?

Funny, when I was thinking of "summer songs", this came to mind.

If only because The Hub did a commercial using it a while ago. Hearing Frank Welker's Megatron singing "are you ready for the hot nights" (making it sound like "hot nuts") and Pinkie Pie singing about "the birds and bees" was, uh, surreal, to put it mildly. Let's just say Megatron should never sing.

But to answer the question, this was what I was listening to all day.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Holy shit, get out of my head.
Everyone should listen to this song at the beginning of summer. If you don't listen to this song at one point during the summer, then you should start.

You already knooooooooow

Actually switched it up this year and made something of a summer playlist with about 7-8 songs. Began and ended the day with the one true summertime song, though.
Nothing wrong with switching it up, and those are some dang fine songs. Isley Brothers~

You guys have such good taste in music. Seriously.

Tizoc

Unknown to ME is a pretty slick theme IMO, altho I'm more familiar with Live and Learn and EGGMAN as far as SA2 vocal songs go.

Also it's been summer over here since...May I think.

So am I the only person in this thread who read the vastly superior Sonic The Comic?

Getting the last issue and then reading the editor's note at the back saying it was the last issue of the comic ever was so sad for me as a kid.

It's in my ever increasing 'to read' list @_@

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Too bright for my eyes!

Also, I think in my birth country, we deal with 90-112 depending on the day. But that's because it's an island and they tend to get cooled by the ocean. I imagine without that breeze, it'd be much hotter.

Ace Attorney movie is pretty damn good, y'all.
I'll watch that tonight.

Tizoc

One of these days I'm actually gonna get off my lazy ass and actually get around to watching the Ace Attorney movie and Twin Peaks Season 1.
Speaking of AA...did it get an official english release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom