• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.

qq more

SvVk3A2.png

iNzXfX0s2nVoY.gif

Ohhh, I understand it now. That's a nice throwback.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
JC, why do people keep hiring Double Helix to ruin some of my loved series?

First it was Silent Hill with Silent Hill: Homecoming
Then it was Front Mission with Front Mission: Evolved
Now it's fucking Strider.

@Chindogg21 now
Strider has two teams, Double Helix and Capcom Japan out of Osaka. #SDCC

Jon Chinnery ‏@Chindogg21
The original Strider and Strider 2 developers are the main designers of Strider. Double Helix is doing the grunt work. #SDCC

metroidvania strider

iRI25VZhfh8S0.gif

Spinluck

Lol, who was the troll who started the Mario requires more skill argument in the Lost World thread for the 2nd trailer? Gotta give credit where credit is due. Not that I'm agreeing or disagreeing, but great job derailing the thread.

EDIT: I'll take a new Strider.

EDIT2: LOL Double Helix.

Hype now neutralized, will wait to hear and see more.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Okay, first. I don't like gossiping about other members in this thread at all, even if you're not naming names. This is the fifth time I've had to say it, and I'm kind of getting tired of doing it. If you want to call someone out for trolling or saying something that isn't agreeable with what you have to say from a certain thread, do it in that specific thread. You're obligated to do so in that particular thread. I just find it kind of mean and disrespectful to talk about other people behind their backs. It's exclusionary, plain and simple.

Second: Still not feeling this new Strider, man. Double Helix doing all the grunt work means that they might not pull things off right.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this constitutes as thread whining. You got a problem with it, say it to their face or, here's a thought, don't post in the stupid fuckin' thread. That goes for anything, the Nintendo is Doomed threads, Sonic fans threads, anything. Don't come back here for a SonicGAF circle jerk/echo chamber "lol Gaming Side amirite fellas"

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
I was just gonna say that, JC. lol. They're using the same particle effects from Killer Instinct. I still don't know about this. Cautiously optimistic.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this constitutes as thread whining. You got a problem with it, say it to their face or, here's a thought, don't post in the stupid fuckin' thread.
Pretty much. Just say it to their face if you must, don't bother with the thread at all, or put them on ignore. Whatever works to make forum browsing more enjoyable for you.

In actual Sonic news, the pre-order bonus for Lost World is the game's soundtrack...
in Japan
Probably a soundtrack sampler. Did you get a source for that? If it's in Japanese, it'll probably say if it's a sampler somewhere. I'm willing to bet that it is a sampler and not the entire soundtrack as usual with these preorder bonuses.

Probably a soundtrack sampler. Did you get a source for that? If it's in Japanese, it'll probably say if it's a sampler somewhere. I'm willing to bet that it is a sampler and not the entire soundtrack as usual with these preorder bonuses.

I saw it on Sonic Stadium's twitter, but I think they may have taken it down.

Spinluck

Pretty much. Just say it to their face if you must, don't bother with the thread at all, or put them on ignore. Whatever works to make forum browsing more enjoyable for you..

I was kidding. It was more of a, "Whoa, when did this Mario discussion start lol?". There wasn't even a single poster who started that discussion, it was a culmination of post.

I wasn't thread whining or calling anyone out, and it wasn't making my experience here any worse- since I've seen far worse on here lol.

Earlier in this thread, someone went farther than I did, and was more serious about it. But got no bullshit lashed at them- with this "say it to their face crap". This is the Internet lol. My post was completely harmless and nothing more than a joke.

I'd take it. 10-15 tracks of Sonic music goodness

Windy Hill ain't that bad, sounds like a character select screen to me though. Lol.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Regarding that point which you're referring to: I'd told that person to knock it off, as I had been speaking to them at the same time. And I have told other people to knock it off in this thread before.

Either way, I just really really really don't like talking about other members in here. Even as a joke, because some of them might take it rather personally.

Anyway, consider the matter dropped and let's just move on.

Spinluck

Understood.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that Strider game a full $60 release?

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Yeah, most of Capcom's other retro revivals have been DD.

Bionic Commando Rearmed/2, Mega Man 9/10, SSF2THDR, Marvel vs. Capcom Origins, Darkstalkers Resurrection, D&D Chronicles of Mystara, etc. have all been DD, and I don't think this'll be different.

EDIT: Well, Phantom, clearly there wasn't enough fan demand for Mega Man Legends 3. :p
It's all qq more's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom