• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sonic the Hedgehog Community |OT2 Battle|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why'd we vote Beef in as president, again?

Because of my debonaire fashion, tough anti-"lol sonic sux" stance, and of course my charisma.

iKETOKjuX31Mg.gif

I also have a Presidential Canoe. ;3

EDIT: I vote we excommunicate qq more and replace him with Village. All in favor?

PKrockin

Shit. Reversing your sleep schedule twice in a week while working 12 hours days sick is not fun.

Everyone post your worst work conditions or anything besides that horrible abomination. Please.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Because of my debonaire fashion, tough anti-"lol sonic sux" stance, and of course my charisma.

I also have a Presidential Canoe. ;3
Okay, Presidential Canoe wins all of my votes. Dat presidential canoe looks so darn fiiiiine.

EDIT: I vote we excommunicate qq more and replace him with Village. All in favor?
It'll be interesting since it's the day before qq more's birthdaaaaay. :p

Shit. Reversing your sleep schedule twice in a week while working 12 hours days sick is not fun.

Everyone post your worst work conditions or anything besides that horrible abomination.
Thank goodness I don't work in customer service anymore because I had to go in for a week straight when I was not at my best and listen to people yell at me and possibly call me names/swear at me all day. :)

Lesson learned: don't work in customer service ever again.

Now I work in Academia and my hours are fine, outside of when it's crunch time and I have to work on journal summaries, looking up info, writing what would essentially become a paper, etc. for my supervisor. But cleaning up labs, doing stuff in labs, and interviewing people is pretty fun for the most part. To be fair, sometimes I have to analyze things that aren't... really... what... I want to analyze (some people know what I usually have to look at in the lab and sometimes it's icky), and I feel like I should be getting paid more for that. :p

Can we get to a new page, please?

Dimitri was actually interesting, yes.

He should have stayed as Enerjak, he was far more interesting that way. Dr. Fini is good but he just doesn't compare to Enerjak at his prime...I'm probably just biased here though.

QQ...I'm going to hunt you down...

qq more

Everyone post your worst work conditions or anything besides that horrible abomination. Please.

I don't really have a job but I do sometimes travel with dad to help him with work. One day I had a really shitty case of sleep apnea that made me lose all but one hour of sleep before work. I nearly fell asleep at work all day because of that. But the worst part is the sleep apnea itself, it's terrible. Fuck sleep apnea.

It'll be interesting since it's the day before qq more's birthdaaaaay. :p

QQ...I'm going to hunt you down...

D:

I don't really have a job but I do sometimes travel with dad to help him with work. One day I had a really shitty case of sleep apnea that made me lose all but one hour of sleep before work. I nearly fell asleep at work all day because of that. Terrible. Fuck sleep apnea.

D:

that doesn't excuse you from that picture...

PKrockin

Thank goodness I don't work in customer service anymore because I had to go in for a week straight when I was not at my best and listen to people yell at me and possibly call me names/swear at me all day. :)

Lesson learned: don't work in customer service ever again.

Now I work in Academia and my hours are fine, outside of when it's crunch time and I have to work on journal summaries, looking up info, writing what would essentially become a paper, etc. for my supervisor. But cleaning up labs, doing stuff in labs, and interviewing people is pretty fun for the most part. To be fair, sometimes I have to analyze things that aren't... really... what... I want to analyze (some people know what I usually have to look at in the lab and sometimes it's icky), and I feel like I should be getting paid more for that. :p
Customer service sucks. I can understand customers being snippy or passive aggressive because they're upset, but insulting and yelling at someone who's not even responsible for what happened is way too much.

I'm actually doing training in customer service today for my half-shift. Luckily, the Best Buy I work at is a weekend store mainly, so I might not get that many people bugging me. Especially since I'm only gonna be there until closing.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Sounds really awful. Fuck heat. I want winter back!
It gets down to -22F here during winter. No thanks.

More like Spring, early summer, and fall.

Customer service sucks. I can understand customers being snippy or passive aggressive because they're upset, but insulting and yelling at someone who's not even responsible for what happened is way too much.
Yep, and call after call of that just really tested my limits for that job. I was pretty happy when I moved on, to be honest. It just didn't work well with my personality.

The real problem is that he gave her the lower-face of an elderly woman, with exaggerated folds between the nose, cheeks and chin.

I tried to find a well-known celebrity for a good comparison, but couldn't find one, so... just... take my word for it.

That's pretty nice actually. What are the temperatures like in Spring and Fall?

oh

ok

That chin is killing me. :lol

Spring tends to be in the 60's-80's...fall is the same...fall is basically summer lite...it cools down a little but it still stays pretty warm around here.

qq more

Spring tends to be in the 60's-80's...fall is the same...fall is basically summer lite...it cools down a little but it still stays pretty warm around here.

That's pretty decent. Personally I can't stand 80 degree weather but still.

Right now it's like 90 degrees here... thank fuck I got a new AC last week. My room was becoming inhabitable because of the heat, I constantly had terrible headaches.

That's pretty decent. Personally I can't stand 80 degree weather but still.

Right now it's like 90 degrees here... thank fuck I got a new AC last week. My room was becoming inhabitable because of the heat, I constantly had terrible headaches.

drink water! I swear...

Unless you're like me, who can handle the heat with ease. It's probably in my genes

qq more

drink water! I swear...

That's usually my advice for people who are suffering from heat and yet somehow I forgot to take my own advice. What's wrong with me?

In all fairness, there were days where my room was REALLY hot. I think it was much hotter than it was outside.

Village

Here's another artist's interpretation of Lara-Su:

BPkFNhXCAAEFRHt.jpg

Even though its funny, it just reminds me of the situation that has occured. I am espically dissapoint because I Liked knukles peeps. And now... this. Welp, they could make new ones, or use that time to focus on more game charracter stuff. I am all for more the adventures of shadow the hedehog in blazes planet dimension thing? Or tails doing tails stuff.

No tears only chins now.

That's usually my advice for people who are suffering from heat and yet somehow I forgot to take my own advice. What's wrong with me?

In all fairness, there were days where my room was REALLY hot. I think it was much hotter than it was outside.

Because...

...you're the QQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom